Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.76 is delayed.
Gaweb Studio said:
More delay due to blocked VPN in China
Hi everybody,
For those who are not aware, I live in China which is "kinda" strict on internet access. Google, Patreon, Twitter, Discord, Mega and other arbitrary foreign websites are blocked and only accessible with a VPN. And even some allowed website might not work fully because their login pages uses... Google Captcha... Meaning you can't even login (which is the case for Mediafire).
Since the football world cup (which also coincides with an increase in Covid cases in China), my VPN has been down for the last week. It happens regularly when major foreign events or important chinese events occurs. So despite Glassix 0.76 being ready, I'll have to wait until my VPN is back up, dunno when though, hopefully just a few more days till my VPN provider fix the issue.
That does give me more time to work on Glassix 2 though and organize the UI properly at the moment so that only delays Glassix release.
And since I can't access Twitter or Discord, this news is exclusive to Subscribestar ;)
So, sorry about that and thanks for your patience!
But it is a public post and you could have checked it yourselves.

Reactions: Harem Route

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Please for the love of god add a keybind for buying clothing! I hate clicking on the clothes, flicking my arm to the buy button, and clicking that 40 times for just ONE STORE worth of clothing. I feel like anyone who wants to replay this game (which I like to do) must loathe this also!

Please just add a Buy Max/ALL button
or an optional cheat--buy all button!
Good point. Buy all button might be a bit annoying to add since we'd need to compare what you already have and what the store has. Plus what if the player doesn't have enough money to buy all of it? Maybe a simple double click to buy would be easier. Playing normally, the only way you'd buy all at once would be if you cheat, so maybe add a cheat button like you said would make more sense :D

0.76 is delayed.

But it is a public post and you could have checked it yourselves.
And I'm back! Hopefully the new VPN will be more stable... Uploading 0.76!

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Good point. Buy all button might be a bit annoying to add since we'd need to compare what you already have and what the store has. Plus what if the player doesn't have enough money to buy all of it? Maybe a simple double click to buy would be easier. Playing normally, the only way you'd buy all at once would be if you cheat, so maybe add a cheat button like you said would make more sense :D

And I'm back! Hopefully the new VPN will be more stable... Uploading 0.76!
I would be more than down for a 'cheat button" since after the first playthrough, that is the playstyle that I would use ALL OTHER TIMES ! Thanks for your bussin game though! I replayed it more times that I can count!

I don't know how to code in what engine you use, but with my limited Computer Science knowledge, I don't know why you couldn't loop through the items that In don't already own and have a line like
Java:
if(cost <= money) {
    buy();
    money -= cost;
}
until we are out of money. This has wouldn't have priority over what item we buy first, since in this case, WE DON'T CARE!

Buy all button might be a bit annoying to add since we'd need to compare what you already have and what the store has.
Isn't this already done, since when we see the shop, it already knows and displays what we haven't bought

If this or a cheat button is to much to handle, something like hitting "B" on the keyboard to automatically buy would save me alot of trouble, since clicking the item and flicking to buy and vice-versa is where the most of the annoyance comes from

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I am thinking, maybe something more reasonable to help dial this conversation back a little.

The shopping for clothing, may be enhanced by some filter options. Perhaps the option to filter by the females name. Or filter by the type of clothing (example: swimsuits).

This would allow the player to more easily access what they are looking for, and might not be very difficult to code into the game.

And perhaps once this is included, a "buy all" button may not be so difficult if it is only showing a couple items. I am just spitballing ideas here. Personally I like the filter idea. A buy all, though useful, is only a one time annoyance. Once everything is purchased... not like we are buying more items. It is a 'nice to have' item. Not a critical need.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I would be more than down for a 'cheat button" since after the first playthrough, that is the playstyle that I would use ALL OTHER TIMES ! Thanks for your bussin game though! I replayed it more times that I can count!

I don't know how to code in what engine you use, but with my limited Computer Science knowledge, I don't know why you couldn't loop through the items that In don't already own and have a line like
Java:
if(cost <= money) {
    buy();
    money -= cost;
}
until we are out of money. This has wouldn't have priority over what item we buy first, since in this case, WE DON'T CARE!

Isn't this already done, since when we see the shop, it already knows and displays what we haven't bought

If this or a cheat button is to much to handle, something like hitting "B" on the keyboard to automatically buy would save me alot of trouble, since clicking the item and flicking to buy and vice-versa is where the most of the annoyance comes from
The only issue is the game engine which is kinda outdated, it's not straight coding and making loops in it is a huge pain in the ass. I'll go with the cheat ;)

I am thinking, maybe something more reasonable to help dial this conversation back a little.

The shopping for clothing, may be enhanced by some filter options. Perhaps the option to filter by the females name. Or filter by the type of clothing (example: swimsuits).

This would allow the player to more easily access what they are looking for, and might not be very difficult to code into the game.

And perhaps once this is included, a "buy all" button may not be so difficult if it is only showing a couple items. I am just spitballing ideas here. Personally I like the filter idea. A buy all, though useful, is only a one time annoyance. Once everything is purchased... not like we are buying more items. It is a 'nice to have' item. Not a critical need.
Good idea but due to the game engine again, it's a pain in the ass to add in game. However, Glassix 2 moved to Unity which is much easier to handle and I'll make sure to have much more user friendly UI in the new game ;) Thanks for the feedback ;)

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
The only issue is the game engine which is kinda outdated, it's not straight coding and making loops in it is a huge pain in the ass. I'll go with the cheat ;)

Good idea but due to the game engine again, it's a pain in the ass to add in game. However, Glassix 2 moved to Unity which is much easier to handle and I'll make sure to have much more user friendly UI in the new game ;) Thanks for the feedback ;)
I would greatly appreciate the cheat <3 thanks for the replies!

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
How can I complete the Eimi part of the quest to change the uniforms? I have done all the others, but I can't remember what she wanted me to do. I had something to do with wanting a book that Hikari borrowed, but I can't figure out what to do from that point onwards.

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How can I complete the Eimi part of the quest to change the uniforms? I have done all the others, but I can't remember what she wanted me to do. I had something to do with wanting a book that Hikari borrowed, but I can't figure out what to do from that point onwards.
iirc you have to talk to the librarian, then principle, then principle's daughter, then maybe eimi again to complete it?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Been a while, but the wiki needs updating. It still shows the new uniforms for lifeguards as under development. Among many other quests needing updating.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That is exactly the point I am at. Something seems to be missing.
If I'm interpreting the Event List correctly, it goes like this: (Spoilers ahead)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there's more triggers required for the lifeguard's uniform quest, I can't find them.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I have talked to Hikari in school or every other place I think. Nothing else is happening there. I am not sure about having talked to Mitsuko after Yae gave her presentation. I assumed that was done after Shizuru waved Yae's fine. I'll give tha a try.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes