Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
Greetings.
I have a problem with the game and I hope somenone knows what happen and can help me to fix it. I have cleared all the conditions to gain Mitsuko official approbation, and unlock Hikari's goog ending, but the game system doesn't recognize that Hikari is using her sexy suit. If someone can help me I would appreciate it very much.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Greetings.
I have a problem with the game and I hope somenone knows what happen and can help me to fix it. I have cleared all the conditions to gain Mitsuko official approbation, and unlock Hikari's goog ending, but the game system doesn't recognize that Hikari is using her sexy suit. If someone can help me I would appreciate it very much.
There are two sexy suits, casual and work. Are you sure she wears the good one? Also, the outfit she wears depends on the period of time. If she is at school, she will wear her "Work" period outfit. If she is at home, she will wear her "At home" period outfit and if she's elsewhere she'll wear her "Casual" period outfit. Check in the wardrobe which outfits you've assigned for each periods of time.

Reactions: Rakja

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
There is a problem with the Linux install script: the last entry is currently "v0.43.0-beta" but the script only reads "v0.43.0".
I was able to solve it by modifying line 10:
Bash:
version=$(echo $content | rev | grep -m1 -o -E /[0-9]+\.[0-9]+\.[0-9]+v | head -1 | rev | sed 's/\///')
I added a forward slash at the beggining of the grep regex and I remove it using sed afterwards.
Nice! It took me a while to understand what you did, but it's a great fix, and I learned something new. It was already supposed to avoid beta releases, but apparently I didn't manage to get that result.
I also added a commented line that can actually download beta versions, if someone wants to try it.
The new version can be found as always .

witteb

May 3, 2019

Hi again everybody!

As explained before, we're trying to wrap up Glassix in the coming 2 years and to do that, we need to kick some girls out of the game. Harsh I know but necessary. I want to make a clear distinction on which girl will be really completed and removed the extra ones this time around. The one removed might still be available in an extra module for those of you who want them but they won't be part of the main releases anymore so that's it's clearer.
This poll is a bit different from the other usual polls. The top 3 girls from this poll will be KEPT in the game and all the others will be kicked out!
Daisuki, Nabila and Romita get a free pass and won't be kicked out of the game since they were the 3 runners up from the last poll.
Penny however gets the opposite treatment and will be removed automatically since she's always dead last in most polls.
It means we'll only keep 6 girls (Daisuki, Nabila, Romita + 3 of your choice) in total after Iyo which should already take 2 years for CarpeNoctem to complete at the pace of 1 obedience event per month. On my side, I'll focus on adding the missing content so that I can consider it properly complete.
I also know many among you would like a new loli type (CarpeNoctem doesn't work on loli unfortunately) and Ayumi little sister has long been hinted at for such a position. Right now, this is not a priority for me for three reasons.
  • First, there's a lot of missing content and I'd like to fill all the holes before adding extra girls.
  • Secondly, Glassix engine is quite outdated and I could deliver better visuals in a future game.
  • Thirdly, with my work on Lust Complex, I've tinkered with 3D modelling and it would be much easier for me to deliver you 3D lolis rather than 2D lolis.
However I'll give you more info in a future post so we can talk about it properly. Now, let's focus back on the poll and let's see which girls you guys will save :p

EDIT: donate him in patreon for you favorite girl(amount money= amount votes). See canidates + results in the link.

Last edited:

Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
There are two sexy suits, casual and work. Are you sure she wears the good one? Also, the outfit she wears depends on the period of time. If she is at school, she will wear her "Work" period outfit. If she is at home, she will wear her "At home" period outfit and if she's elsewhere she'll wear her "Casual" period outfit. Check in the wardrobe which outfits you've assigned for each periods of time.
Thanks, I have just realized that I haven´t assigened her the sexy casual outfit at home, only at casual times. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

Hi again everybody!

As explained before, we're trying to wrap up Glassix in the coming 2 years and to do that, we need to kick some girls out of the game. Harsh I know but necessary. I want to make a clear distinction on which girl will be really completed and removed the extra ones this time around. The one removed might still be available in an extra module for those of you who want them but they won't be part of the main releases anymore so that's it's clearer.
This poll is a bit different from the other usual polls. The top 3 girls from this poll will be KEPT in the game and all the others will be kicked out!
Daisuki, Nabila and Romita get a free pass and won't be kicked out of the game since they were the 3 runners up from the last poll.
Penny however gets the opposite treatment and will be removed automatically since she's always dead last in most polls.
It means we'll only keep 6 girls (Daisuki, Nabila, Romita + 3 of your choice) in total after Iyo which should already take 2 years for CarpeNoctem to complete at the pace of 1 obedience event per month. On my side, I'll focus on adding the missing content so that I can consider it properly complete.
I also know many among you would like a new loli type (CarpeNoctem doesn't work on loli unfortunately) and Ayumi little sister has long been hinted at for such a position. Right now, this is not a priority for me for three reasons.
  • First, there's a lot of missing content and I'd like to fill all the holes before adding extra girls.
  • Secondly, Glassix engine is quite outdated and I could deliver better visuals in a future game.
  • Thirdly, with my work on Lust Complex, I've tinkered with 3D modelling and it would be much easier for me to deliver you 3D lolis rather than 2D lolis.
However I'll give you more info in a future post so we can talk about it properly. Now, let's focus back on the poll and let's see which girls you guys will save :p

EDIT: donate him in patreon for you favorite girl(amount money= amount votes). See canidates + results in the link.
Let me see if I'm understanding you.

By my count, there are at LEAST 35 girls in the game, some of which are NOT playable, or have minor roles at best (and I may have missed a couple). You are planning to keep 6 (about one-sixth), and have preselected 3 of those- none of which have major parts in the story (at least as far as I've gotten- I haven't even MET Daisuke- or Penny for that matter!), while dumping several whom DO have major roles. Now, if you decide to go the incest route (mother, sister) and ONE schoolgirl or teacher, doesn't that blow the ENTIRE story you've been setting up? Conversely, if you keep Lily, Rin, and Emiri for THAT story, the incest and school get tossed- and that's one of your selling points. I certainly do agree that there are WAY too many characters in the game, but going from an embarrassment of riches to bare-bones content kind of indicates giving up.

cluster

May 31, 2017
Let me see if I'm understanding you.

By my count, there are at LEAST 35 girls in the game, some of which are NOT playable, or have minor roles at best (and I may have missed a couple). You are planning to keep 6 (about one-sixth), and have preselected 3 of those- none of which have major parts in the story (at least as far as I've gotten- I haven't even MET Daisuke- or Penny for that matter!), while dumping several whom DO have major roles. Now, if you decide to go the incest route (mother, sister) and ONE schoolgirl or teacher, doesn't that blow the ENTIRE story you've been setting up? Conversely, if you keep Lily, Rin, and Emiri for THAT story, the incest and school get tossed- and that's one of your selling points. I certainly do agree that there are WAY too many characters in the game, but going from an embarrassment of riches to bare-bones content kind of indicates giving up.
No, you should have checked the poll. From nine characters currently not-playable, only three will be kept - and spoiler-alert: these are Emika, Atsuko, and Tokie, since the poll is already closed.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
No, you should have checked the poll. From nine characters currently not-playable, only three will be kept - and spoiler-alert: these are Emika, Atsuko, and Tokie, since the poll is already closed.
Oops. Sorry, my error; although to be honest, that's not clear from the phrasing used and there's only a passing mention of the poll. (Perhaps because, as you say, it IS closed.)

Thank you for the clarification.

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
I agree with keeping Atsuko. The Combini job is the easiest being close to home. it makes sense to have someone to influence there. While Atsuko is not the prettiest in my eyes I support keeping her.

I'm not sure if keeping Tokie makes sense from a gameplay perspective. She is teller for a remote location, she has less impact on the game than Atsuko or Miwa. That said it doesn't really matter, they are minor characters anyways.

Suggestion: replace some characters with males. I'm mainly thinking about Miwa here: she is at the infirmary during the day and prevents you from sneaking there with a girl to use the beds.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
This is voted by patrons meaning the remaining girls are the most wanted ones. The 3 who got a free pass got it because they were already popular in previous polls. In any case, no poll will EVER satisfy 100% of the population so I can't do much about your complaints. For Tokie, we're still not sure about her job, maybe we'll change it to something more meaningful while keeping the gothic aspect which I think was what interested the voters.

The purpose of the poll was to reduce the development of the game to reach v1.0 in 2 years (compared to 5 years if we kept all girls). Adding other stuff like males is not planned at all.

It'd still be possible to re-add the excluded girls once v1.0 is out, it depends on the state of my projects by then and what my patrons want.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
This is voted by patrons meaning the remaining girls are the most wanted ones. The 3 who got a free pass got it because they were already popular in previous polls. In any case, no poll will EVER satisfy 100% of the population so I can't do much about your complaints. For Tokie, we're still not sure about her job, maybe we'll change it to something more meaningful while keeping the gothic aspect which I think was what interested the voters.

The purpose of the poll was to reduce the development of the game to reach v1.0 in 2 years (compared to 5 years if we kept all girls). Adding other stuff like males is not planned at all.

It'd still be possible to re-add the excluded girls once v1.0 is out, it depends on the state of my projects by then and what my patrons want.
Just out if interest, would you mind posting a picture of each of the girls in the poll? Both successful and non-? Most of them I haven't met and would like to just know what I'll be missing. (It probably would have been helpful for the poll, but obviously that's a dead horse.)

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Hi , I have a bug sometime , peoples disappears and i can't do nothing about it any help would be appreciate :)
Is it where you also cant click on anything besides the upper Icons (Map, Status etc.?) anymore?
What works for me in that case is: Go into a menu (Save/Load for example), save into a random slot, go back out of the menu and BAM, everything works again.

merlin20

May 4, 2017
Is it where you also cant click on anything besides the upper Icons (Map, Status etc.?) anymore?
What works for me in that case is: Go into a menu (Save/Load for example), save into a random slot, go back out of the menu and BAM, everything works again.
This is not working for me :/

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes