Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hi , I have a bug sometime , peoples disappears and i can't do nothing about it any help would be appreciate :)
Can you elaborate? What do you mean by "people disappear"? Do you mean that when you're done talking to them or interacting with them, they're no longer there? How long have you been playing the game? If you've just started, you may not know that characters move around as time passes, and they won't stay in the same place forever.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Just out if interest, would you mind posting a picture of each of the girls in the poll? Both successful and non-? Most of them I haven't met and would like to just know what I'll be missing. (It probably would have been helpful for the poll, but obviously that's a dead horse.)

Hi , I have a bug sometime , peoples disappears and i can't do nothing about it any help would be appreciate :)
Send me a copy of your save file located in the game folder so I can check. Without that, I'm afraid there's not much I can do to help.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Having trouble unlocking Fujiko. The wikipedia says main hall between 8-12 but I can't run into her. I do have 100 academics am I too smart to unlock her, or am I jut looking in the wrong place?

witteb

May 3, 2019
Having trouble unlocking Fujiko. The wikipedia says main hall between 8-12 but I can't run into her. I do have 100 academics am I too smart to unlock her, or am I jut looking in the wrong place?
did you tried to walk around in the school?

Mar 25, 2018
Daedolon , quick question greyed items in the event list are the conditions that are not met right? I started a new game since the lingerie shop A for Marilyn on all of my save is already in white, in the new game however it is still white even if I haven't met Marilyn yet. In all of my saves, I can't trigger the therapy session since I can't seem to complete the lingerie A event for Marilyn

merlin20

May 4, 2017
Can you elaborate? What do you mean by "people disappear"? Do you mean that when you're done talking to them or interacting with them, they're no longer there? How long have you been playing the game? If you've just started, you may not know that characters move around as time passes, and they won't stay in the same place forever.
Like about 10 min of the game , i can't see the character i can't pass the time , i can't interact with like the bed or the shop ....

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Like about 10 min of the game , i can't see the character i can't pass the time , i can't interact with like the bed or the shop ....
Hmm... Do you have any options on screen? Like, is there just a single movement option and nothing else? If so, you might be in the middle of a scripted event. Just following the single option given to you should progress it. If you've only played the first ten minutes of the game, I think there's a good chance that whatever's happening isn't a bug but rather a misunderstanding of the bizarre ways this game functions.

Can you post a screenshot? That should help make it easier to tell if this is an actual bug or not.

merlin20

May 4, 2017
Hmm... Do you have any options on screen? Like, is there just a single movement option and nothing else? If so, you might be in the middle of a scripted event. Just following the single option given to you should progress it. If you've only played the first ten minutes of the game, I think there's a good chance that whatever's happening isn't a bug but rather a misunderstanding of the bizarre ways this game functions.

Can you post a screenshot? That should help make it easier to tell if this is an actual bug or not.
It's like that :

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It's like that :
It looks like you still have the option to leave the room. In all likelihood, you're in the middle of a scripted "cutscene" and just need to click on that door and the footprints until you're given the freedom to do what you want again. There are several times early in the game when this happens, especially when you first wake up in the morning. If leaving the room only gives you a single set of footprints to follow and doesn't even let you go back into the room, that means you're in the middle of a "cutscene".

On another note, did a recent update change the movement icons or something? Both of the most recent screenshots posted here have different icons than the ones I've seen, but I haven't played since version 0.40.1. I can't say I'm a fan, particularly of the door.

Last edited:

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
did a recent update change the movement icons or something? Both of the most recent screenshots posted here have different icons than the ones I've seen
You can change the icon type in the options. I believe the icons in the screenshots are older than the current default ones. I prefer the newer icons, they are easier to spot.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
It's been around a year since I played this and when I did I remember the cheats for obedience and affection used to go up by one per click. Now it just goes to the next level right away. Is there anyway to go use the cheat that increases obedience or affection 1 at a time? I actually like the grind and I rarely use the cheat.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Did the game always had black sides in fullscreen?

View attachment 476938
This is due to an update in NW.js update, the engine used for the game, which changed the way fullscreen worked. There are more options in the game menu, I was not sure what would be best, so I added all of them so players can try it themselves.

It's been around a year since I played this and when I did I remember the cheats for obedience and affection used to go up by one per click. Now it just goes to the next level right away. Is there anyway to go use the cheat that increases obedience or affection 1 at a time? I actually like the grind and I rarely use the cheat.
I'm afraid not. I changed this last year I think to make it easier to cheat. I didn't think some players would only want to cheat "a little" lol :p

BDI

May 23, 2017
This is due to an update in NW.js update, the engine used for the game, which changed the way fullscreen worked. There are more options in the game menu, I was not sure what would be best, so I added all of them so players can try it themselves.

I'm afraid not. I changed this last year I think to make it easier to cheat. I didn't think some players would only want to cheat "a little" lol :p
Why does Lyo disappear after her visit to Lily? It is like Marilyn was a few updates ago.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes