DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Why this Game not work on Win XP?
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard Procect what need uses Win 10 at least? O_O

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
51.0-51.1 Patch Mega

Changelog:

• French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed bug not unlocking Ayane after her meeting event (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Added missing Ayane avatar icon in popup and city map (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed missing options during Ayane's bath and toilets event (Thanks Spectre!)
Do you have the patch for 50.0 to 50.1

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
is it me or is it that the event bugs are back again?
You'll have to be more specific if you want the bugs to be fixed. What's the problem?
Moreover, I replied to your previous bug report with stuff to test. How did it turn out? Can you still not trigger the Aquatic park introduction event? What color is the event shown in the event list?

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
I think I get what you mean. Usually, games with multiple endings will force you to replay the game X times for each heroine which is a huge pain in the ass indeed. In Glassix, it's not really the case. Just train all the girls to the max obedience and affection then trigger the event to choose either the bad endings or the good endings (or harem ending) then you can trigger each girl ending by simply talking to them. Just save before choosing your ending and you can easily access all the endings in the game, no need to replay the whole game which indeed takes a long time even with cheats ahah :p
Thank you for the explanation, I was just surprised to see a sandbox and multiple endings. because some of the games I played did not have multiple endings, I have played like the games you made are just a little different where multiple endings don't affect the sandbox ... I also want to know if you didn't issue an Android version or didn't support the Android version. Sorry if I talk a lot, I wish you good luck and get some great ideas for your game(y)

12tegami

Jan 12, 2019
Ok so i still cannot trigger the aquatic intro, even tho i am in the park, the event color is gray in the list, and there is still no intro. Anther bug is that there are events that are grey out in list, even tho i have completed it, e.g. the uniform quests, two the secret girl quest and so on. You can tell I've completed it cause the event where hikari got her necklace is still here (I know it got patched previously, but this bug showed up again). I am in the latest 50.2 ver.
1596794214102.png

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
12tegami For the grey events, did you complete them in an earlier version? The fix is not retroactive, meaning if you triggered those events when the bug to register events was there, even with the fix, they'll still appear in grey but won't be triggerable. However, in a fresh new game, it should properly show in white (though I only tested with the hospital quests events which should have similar behavior). I'll make some more tests with the events you mentioned to make sure.

For the Aquatic park intro, then it should work. Could you send me a copy of your save file to contact(at)gaweb-studio.com so I can try on my side with your data? That could help pinpoint another bug. Thanks!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I'm certainly happy with the new character. But as for me, she's too Asian in appearance. I would like more characters with a European appearance. Just my opinion, do not take it for criticism.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Getting error after Ayane changing her clothes - also getting her clothes labeled as 0 - and she is not wearing any standard underwear when you meet her - think I found the issue - <missing avatar> Missing avatar image : D:\Tor Browser\Browser\browser\Game\Glassix 0.51.1\/characters/sisterB/happy/0.png

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes