Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Yes, after you tell her Anael is working on a spell that will keep her in the church Lily says she's able to walk around safely so your off the hook. After that you only have to worry about the Assassin Nuns.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
yes, i've check after that source...
thats why i asked here if 'Maybe' anyone still keep the update from 46.0 to 48.0 and willing to upload it....
I don't have 46.1 to 47.0 so tell me if you are still interested in the rest of them.

Mar 29, 2018
yes, i've check after that source...
thats why i asked here if 'Maybe' anyone still keep the update from 46.0 to 48.0 and willing to upload it....
Just download the latest public version from the Patreon and upgrade with the links provided here.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
I don't have 46.1 to 47.0 so tell me if you are still interested in the rest of them.
thanks for the response, but nevermind that...
i decide to redownload the game, never pass the update anymore after this...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Feels like I've been waiting for this game to be Complete for years. Any idea how many more updates this game is going to get?
In term of features, it's completed. We're still missing 4 girls (plus 2 levels for Nabila). We're releasing 1 level each month so that would make 2 levels (for Nabila) + 4 girls (Tokie, Atsuko, Emika, Romita) * 4 levels (4 levels per girl) = 18 months <insert quick maths meme> to be completed (roughly since there might be some speed up or down during these 18 months)

I don't know if it's a bug or feature... but my saves from version , well before 0.50 are buggy when I try to work for Marylin. I've got Shiro display during this event and bugs according to non existent picture files.
As I missed activation of Shiro in this play, it's even more strange.
Yeah, it's been fixed in the latest patch. Now only Marylin appears in this event and the waypoint has been moved to the city hall.

Can I only have one girlfriend at a time or as many as I want?
As many as you want.

Reactions: Pif paf
Mar 17, 2019
In term of features, it's completed. We're still missing 4 girls (plus 2 levels for Nabila). We're releasing 1 level each month so that would make 2 levels (for Nabila) + 4 girls (Tokie, Atsuko, Emika, Romita) * 4 levels (4 levels per girl) = 18 months <insert quick maths meme> to be completed (roughly since there might be some speed up or down during these 18 months)

Yeah, it's been fixed in the latest patch. Now only Marylin appears in this event and the waypoint has been moved to the city hall.

As many as you want.
i think the Possession Spell is not working yet?

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
The events some times has more requirements than is listed due to side of the list going off screen - AKA Eiki/Yae level 4 the 8'clock time doesn't show up in it
Side note 1: when searching for the key to sis's room - it says Akane's not Kana
Side note 2: When starting the game the glasses will display a lot of girls without their underwear - not that is a real issue just not in line with what the feature is supposed to do

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
If you go for the Iyo good ending, the variable in the save game is varsavingiyo but the game checks savingiyo, so even if you saved Iyo the good ending is not available. Removing the var part activates it. Maybe these are 2 different variables for different events but then savingiyo is not saved properly since i saved Iyo but the ending was not active.
Also in the Iyo Good Ending, after the part about Naomi, there is a [Missing Shizuru Good Ending] message in game and in the debug log
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> F:\Store\Ero Games\Glassix 0.51.2\/scenes/copA/goodendingdestiny (1).png
<original scene was> F:\Store\Ero Games\Glassix 0.51.2\/scenes/copA/goodendingdestiny (1).png

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i think the Possession Spell is not working yet?
There is, check the Event list by filtering the name "Possession". Though it's true it's not clear how to use the spell once purchased, I should add an event explaining that.

The events some times has more requirements than is listed due to side of the list going off screen - AKA Eiki/Yae level 4 the 8'clock time doesn't show up in it
Side note 1: when searching for the key to sis's room - it says Akane's not Kana
Side note 2: When starting the game the glasses will display a lot of girls without their underwear - not that is a real issue just not in line with what the feature is supposed to do
Got it, I'll fix that in next version. Thanks for the feedback

If you go for the Iyo good ending, the variable in the save game is varsavingiyo but the game checks savingiyo, so even if you saved Iyo the good ending is not available. Removing the var part activates it. Maybe these are 2 different variables for different events but then savingiyo is not saved properly since i saved Iyo but the ending was not active.
Also in the Iyo Good Ending, after the part about Naomi, there is a [Missing Shizuru Good Ending] message in game and in the debug log
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> F:\Store\Ero Games\Glassix 0.51.2\/scenes/copA/goodendingdestiny (1).png
<original scene was> F:\Store\Ero Games\Glassix 0.51.2\/scenes/copA/goodendingdestiny (1).png
I'll check this but the "var" is a prefix automatically added when checking custom variable during events so even if it shows "savingiyo" in the events.xml, it'll still check "varsavingiyo" in your save file.
For the missing image, dully notedm thanks.

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP... Could someone tell me how to trigger School staff sexysuit quest I? I did check the event list, yet "Sarah must be in the room" is never met no matter how I drag her around to Hikari or the other way around...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes