Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone have a list of sex scene variations? What I mean is that say I'm doing x character's n obedience scene, extra dialogue or changes are made if y character's obedience is at a certain level.

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Daedolon, can you help with the above post? Seems like there's no way out of this situation short of shutting down, reloading and avoiding it.
Yep,
but I don’t remember the conditions anymore, I got into it only once, after which I had to give everyone a vibrator to avoid such nonsense;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, I have Atsuko as a girlfriend but she's missing the "Kiss" interaction. So is Romita.
Also, sleeping with Atsuko and selecting "Let's make love" results in a missing mage.

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So, I'm experiencing something with 0.74 that I don't think I have before. My left mbutton is kind of overactive, mostly involving when I enter or exit xray mode. Every time I exit xray mode it immediately re-engages the character in the middle of the screen. I thought that was weird already, but then when I bought the upgraded xray mode I noticed it's automatically using the upgraded xray as soon as I enter xray mode so I think it's somehow counting my right-clicks as also left-clicks. It's doing this with a variety of mouses I've tried so I don't think it's hardware related

I also don't believe this is happening in any other games, and I don't recall it before this version of Glassix. Is anyone else experiencing this, or have any idea how to solve it?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
it is a pity that the game was deprived of the Polish language
That was removed due to a lack of people that can accurately translate the game text into Polski and that the one they had handling that just did an "abandon ship" pretty early into development. From what I heard, they just stopped but Gaweb did look for someone to continue that but nobody stepped forward.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, 0.75 happened. I wish there had been a little more in it but stuff happened that couldn't be avoided.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Well, to be fair, the game is complete and has been for months. It's just flavour and completing some lose ends at this point. Many devs wouldn't even bother with that.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When did the school nurse get ditched? I was looking forward to seeing more of her. :sick:
Fingers crossed she gets restored along with the restaurant girl since this game seems to be in perma development.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
When did the school nurse get ditched? I was looking forward to seeing more of her. :sick:
Fingers crossed she gets restored along with the restaurant girl since this game seems to be in perma development.
....2 years ago or something like that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sadly, the axing of characters in this game is pretty much final.
Miwa, Yurika, Shiho, Wakana, Penny, Kinu and Chan-Mei will never be officially developed. I think there was talk of an Aunt character as well at one point but I can't find anything about that on the wiki that really needs a do-over.
Gaweb stated that they wouldn't be against a community effort to develop these characters but to not hold their breath for them from the development team.

Miwa's story could have been interesting ( ). I'd like see someone make something of that and not just another slut gagging for teen boy cock.
Yurika's was going to tie into Okimi's ( ) and also seemed like it was going to go somewhere. Also seemed interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
I really hope that autor will complete all missing daily commands and events for all outfits ( ). He said that " it's a lot of work" and he's "wondering if it's really worth the days of grunt" but I really hope that he'll eventually find time for it, because it's what makes Glassix so unique - instead of just having one naked scene, it shows you scenes for each outfit and it's awesome. I personally really miss Ryoko and Hanae scenes. Why do you need sexy maid and nurse outfits if you can't fuck the girl in them?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sadly, the axing of characters in this game is pretty much final.
Miwa, Yurika, Shiho, Wakana, Penny, Kinu and Chan-Mei will never be officially developed. I think there was talk of an Aunt character as well at one point but I can't find anything about that on the wiki that really needs a do-over.
Gaweb stated that they wouldn't be against a community effort to develop these characters but to not hold their breath for them from the development team.

Miwa's story could have been interesting ( ). I'd like see someone make something of that and not just another slut gagging for teen boy cock.
Yurika's was going to tie into Okimi's ( ) and also seemed like it was going to go somewhere. Also seemed interesting.
Yeah I'm fond of the kind of damaged characters that you can either rescue or exploit. Marylin is one of my favs for this reason, Okimi looked like she might have been similar, it's a pity her story arc was so abrupt.
Is it official that those characters are cut for good, as opposed to "probably".
after all I remember playing this to "completion" a long time ago (obviously with fewer in my harem than you can get now).
surely if the devs are still building story elements after all this time, there is the possibility for Miwa and Yurika to be resurrected at some future date. (fingers crossed... knock on wood..and certainly not holding my breath :p).

Yurika's scene where she was getting molested by her boss in the kitchen was a real hook for me, was there an explanation why she got booted?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah I'm fond of the kind of damaged characters that you can either rescue or exploit. Marylin is one of my favs for this reason, Okimi looked like she might have been similar, it's a pity her story arc was so abrupt.
Is it official that those characters are cut for good, as opposed to "probably".
after all I remember playing this to "completion" a long time ago (obviously with fewer in my harem than you can get now).
surely if the devs are still building story elements after all this time, there is the possibility for Miwa and Yurika to be resurrected at some future date. (fingers crossed... knock on wood..and certainly not holding my breath :p).

Yurika's scene where she was getting molested by her boss in the kitchen was a real hook for me, was there an explanation why she got booted?
Back before they were cut, the amount of girls was increasing exponentially and Gaweb realised some had to be cut for development time reasons. So they hold a popularity poll to figure out which ones the majority of patrons wouldn't miss.
Unfortunately, three of my favourites were on that list (Yurika, Penny and Chan-Mei).
Maybe, just maybe CarpeNoctem will do something with them.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Back before they were cut, the amount of girls was increasing exponentially and Gaweb realised some had to be cut for development time reasons. So they hold a popularity poll to figure out which ones the majority of patrons wouldn't miss.
Unfortunately, three of my favourites were on that list (Yurika, Penny and Chan-Mei).
Maybe, just maybe CarpeNoctem will do something with them.
yup the majority of patrons hove no taste :p. do you know if an "end" is envisioned? it seems perpetual at this point even with the cull.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes