Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Good point, I'll have to add a cancel option ;)

Daedolon, can you help with the above post? Seems like there's no way out of this situation short of shutting down, reloading and avoiding it.
Done ;)

Hm, I think this event should be repeatable. I'll change that. With the option to cancel, it should work.

Daedolon, I have Atsuko as a girlfriend but she's missing the "Kiss" interaction. So is Romita.
Also, sleeping with Atsuko and selecting "Let's make love" results in a missing mage.
Indeed, those are images and commands I'll have to add for the goals to be completed. I'm quite focusing on Glassix 2 at the moment and will only fix that later on.

So, I'm experiencing something with 0.74 that I don't think I have before. My left mbutton is kind of overactive, mostly involving when I enter or exit xray mode. Every time I exit xray mode it immediately re-engages the character in the middle of the screen. I thought that was weird already, but then when I bought the upgraded xray mode I noticed it's automatically using the upgraded xray as soon as I enter xray mode so I think it's somehow counting my right-clicks as also left-clicks. It's doing this with a variety of mouses I've tried so I don't think it's hardware related

I also don't believe this is happening in any other games, and I don't recall it before this version of Glassix. Is anyone else experiencing this, or have any idea how to solve it?
You're right, it's a small side effect of adding mobile input. For some reason, both mobile and mouse input triggers at the same time, acting like a quick double click. I'll try to fix that. Thanks for the feedback.

Sadly, the axing of characters in this game is pretty much final.
Miwa, Yurika, Shiho, Wakana, Penny, Kinu and Chan-Mei will never be officially developed. I think there was talk of an Aunt character as well at one point but I can't find anything about that on the wiki that really needs a do-over.
Gaweb stated that they wouldn't be against a community effort to develop these characters but to not hold their breath for them from the development team.

Miwa's story could have been interesting ( ). I'd like see someone make something of that and not just another slut gagging for teen boy cock.
Yurika's was going to tie into Okimi's ( ) and also seemed like it was going to go somewhere. Also seemed interesting.
Oh, forgot about the aunt indeed! It was an idea I had but with the amount of work it takes, I canceled the idea. That's one of the reason I want to move on to Glassix 2 asap. Because even players will be to add their own characters, stories, buildings, maps and so on... Tons of content in perspective hopefully ;)

I really hope that autor will complete all missing daily commands and events for all outfits ( ). He said that " it's a lot of work" and he's "wondering if it's really worth the days of grunt" but I really hope that he'll eventually find time for it, because it's what makes Glassix so unique - instead of just having one naked scene, it shows you scenes for each outfit and it's awesome. I personally really miss Ryoko and Hanae scenes. Why do you need sexy maid and nurse outfits if you can't fuck the girl in them?
Yes, we'll aim to make everything green on this page ;) I'm just quite busy with Glassix 2 and would like to release an initial stable version for it before completing Glassix so that the transition between game is a bit smoother.

Yeah I'm fond of the kind of damaged characters that you can either rescue or exploit. Marylin is one of my favs for this reason, Okimi looked like she might have been similar, it's a pity her story arc was so abrupt.
Is it official that those characters are cut for good, as opposed to "probably".
after all I remember playing this to "completion" a long time ago (obviously with fewer in my harem than you can get now).
surely if the devs are still building story elements after all this time, there is the possibility for Miwa and Yurika to be resurrected at some future date. (fingers crossed... knock on wood..and certainly not holding my breath :p).

Yurika's scene where she was getting molested by her boss in the kitchen was a real hook for me, was there an explanation why she got booted?
I'm afraid it's official. But Glassix 2 will be much more convenient to create such stories so don't worry too much ;) Plus it'll be in 3D :D

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Daedolon The twins, Eimi and Yae, are at level 3. I just offered them to Lily and afterwards played my usual doll mode strip 'n' cancel prank, wherein I tell them to strip while in doll mode and then cancel doll mode for the amusing embarrassed reaction. They both reacted as expected ("why am I naked?!" etc) and one (I believe it was Eimi) tries to cover herself up as expected, but the other one (Yae, if I'm correct and don't have them flipped) appears as a miniature version of herself and instead of covering up she's in her usual "flirty" pose

Jul 19, 2018
Hey so I have an issue where every time I open up the newest version a pop up for NW.js comes up and says that my profile can't be used because it's from a newer version of NW.js. The game still opens up but when I go to start a new game after naming my character it just goes to black screen. Is there any idea how to fix this? For the record I have a v53.2 copy that works fine.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey so I have an issue where every time I open up the newest version a pop up for NW.js comes up and says that my profile can't be used because it's from a newer version of NW.js. The game still opens up but when I go to start a new game after naming my character it just goes to black screen. Is there any idea how to fix this? For the record I have a v53.2 copy that works fine.
Does it happen if you try to start a new game with an empty save folder?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon The twins, Eimi and Yae, are at level 3. I just offered them to Lily and afterwards played my usual doll mode strip 'n' cancel prank, wherein I tell them to strip while in doll mode and then cancel doll mode for the amusing embarrassed reaction. They both reacted as expected ("why am I naked?!" etc) and one (I believe it was Eimi) tries to cover herself up as expected, but the other one (Yae, if I'm correct and don't have them flipped) appears as a miniature version of herself and instead of covering up she's in her usual "flirty" pose
Got it, I'll check what's happening, thanks for the feedback.

Black screen after launching the game means the game can't load the background images for the locations. Meaning there is a problem with the path. Make sure the game folder is located somewhere read/write permissions.

j'ai téléchargé nw.js et ajouté sur glassix. Le jeu de la lance par nw icon
Pas besoin de telecharger NW.JS, le jeu inclue deja une version un peu plus vieille qui ne doit pas etre mise a jour sinon ca fait crasher le jeu.

Reactions: dalzomo

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
j'ai téléchargé nw.js et ajouté sur glassix. Le jeu de la lance par nw icon
Veuillez vous familiariser avec les règles du forum, en particulier le général 5. (https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/)
[Translation]
Please familiarise yourself with Forum Rules, especially General 5.
[/Translation]
Yes, I did use a machine to translate that for me as I cannot speak French for the life of me.
You are free to type in your native tongue, so long as you include an English translation of it too. Machine translations are allowed.

Reactions: Leafless Twig

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone tell me how to do the therapy sessions, tried talking to her at her home didn't work. Also I don't see option to buy new clothes.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
So Devil's friendship seems to lock the days ignored stat to -1 while Aiko needs to be ignored for at least 3 days to trigger her last level, doesn't this just break the game?

I'm just gonna edit the save file for now, see if manually changing the days ignored will work. If not I'll try disabling the spell and see if that solves the issue

Last edited:

Thrasher935

Dec 10, 2018
If im not worng i remember scene were you go visit the major, then he said you that you will fuck his wife at the strip club. but i dont know how to trigger that evet

Im worng or i just dream it??

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
It's not the mayor. You talk to Azeem and he wants Kei to bang the Hospital Administrator's wife. It's a four part story arc, and to start this, you need to be Kanto's friend and be at the Origami Club after 8pm. You can find the requirements under Emiri's Event List.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Glassix-0.75.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
For those of us using Linux there is a conversion from windows to Linux that was written by the game developer and posted at the bottom of the installation spoiler. I downloaded it and followed the instructions in the readme file and it works on the latest version(0.75.0) using the latest version of ubuntu.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game is great but needs a Remake in the models.
There'd be too much to do for a remake. Besides, Daedolon has moved completely to Glassix 2.
The only one working on this still is CarpeNoctem iirc.

There was a brief instance where a HD pack was being offered but it was ultimately dropped.

I saw the changelog for this version a while back... And I'm frankly underwhelmed. Time, circumstances and a myriad of other factors can happen but still...

dragonflame, then beat it. New updates to this game do not need a complete restart.

Um, it seems somebody borked on the update page. It says "Patch 0.75.0 to 0.75.0". Thankfully the file name is correct.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm honestly surprised this is still getting worked on, I mean... Rin already has an ending so the best girl won... ;)

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
I had to get a new PC when my old 1 died. It's Win11 but now the game won't load.

I tried different compatibility modes and turning off antivirus and firewalls but it's no good.

This was a 0.74 I used the upgrade pack to 0.75.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes