Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Apparently, the answer is "no". And since the dev seems content with his game having double-clicking issues for half a year... does anybody else know a fix to this?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Apparently, the answer is "no". And since the dev seems content with his game having double-clicking issues for half a year... does anybody else know a fix to this?
It isn't quite that he's content with the problem; rather that most of his time is taken up with Glassix 2... And his wife and child.
I agree that this is an issue that ought to be fixed is isolated to one platform which at this point may now require a third-party fix job.
Sadly, I lack the knowledge required to fix it myself.

Reactions: Harem Route

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
You've got two options then:
1) Wait for Glassix 2 to hit Public release sometime around the turn of the month, or
2) become a supporter on some level to get the updates sooner.

There is a basic playable version now, however it's not yet fully fleshed out (no pun intended).
I would advise to go for point 2 :LOL: More support is more than welcome!

Working on it now. Will be fixed in 0.78 which should be out for patrons today or tomorrow.

It isn't quite that he's content with the problem; rather that most of his time is taken up with Glassix 2... And his wife and child.
I agree that this is an issue that ought to be fixed is isolated to one platform which at this point may now require a third-party fix job.
Sadly, I lack the knowledge required to fix it myself.
Thanks for covering for me and good guesses indeed ;) Plus with Patreon support declining those last months (due to being so focused on Glassix 2 while Glassix reaching its end which is understandable), I had to focus more on web dev work to cover the missing income. Drop in monthly support of about 600$ :x That's quite a loss for me and add to that a second kid to pay for now since last summer and that increases the load even more. But I was already expecting that when I spent all this time on Glassix 2 those past few months, we'll survive and hopefully, Glassix 2 will be fleshed out enough to attract even more patrons in the future, the best adult simulation game out there! That's my goal. A few more months to hang on on a thin thread until then :x We all have shit to deal with, don't we? ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix 0.78 and 0.78.1 Announcement

0.78:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0.78.1:

Release Schedule:
  • Fan Release: Wednesday 29 March 2023
  • Supporter Release: Wednesday 12 April 2023
  • PUBLIC Release: Saturday 22 April 2023

Daedolon:
Sometimes a JOD event will fire twice in a row, usually when you select "Keep doing my own thing" as time doesn't pass in that situation. This happens most frequently with the JOD train events with Rin and Ayumi but also Lily and Wakana at the Aquatic Park.

Reactions: Meushi

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I wouldn't worry too much about the Android version just yet. It has a bizarre bug where it reads one click as multiple clicks.
I thought the bug was just on desktop. Were there any reports on issues on Android?

Daedolon:
Sometimes a JOD event will fire twice in a row, usually when you select "Keep doing my own thing" as time doesn't pass in that situation. This happens most frequently with the JOD train events with Rin and Ayumi but also Lily and Wakana at the Aquatic Park.
This is normal at the moment, the first one is the JOD ("just an ordinary day" event which is unique), the second one is the MOD ("More ordinary day" which is repeatable) though it would make more sense to have the mod event trigger at least one day after the jod.
I'll check that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I thought the bug was just on desktop. Were there any reports on issues on Android?
I may have misinterpreted the thing, but the reporter has been waiting for it to be addressed for five months.
The odd thing though is that I play on Desktop and haven't encountered that bug at all.

However, there is one other small niggle. Usually when a character is in a side location (such as the Amusement Park) the map will correctly display them as being in Northside. The same cannot be said for the Aquatic Park. If they are there, the map does not show them as being in Southside.

Case in point: Tokie arrives for work and promptly disappears from in-game map screen.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
After I sleep there appears a sign of a lupe with a minus and a warning sign inside for a short time. Does anyone know what it means? A missed event maybe?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
After I sleep there appears a sign of a lupe with a minus and a warning sign inside for a short time. Does anyone know what it means? A missed event maybe?
This?
th.png
That's the character's Suspicion level dropping. You'll want to keep that as low as possible.
You can check it for yourself in the Status screen.

Reactions: Gig1984

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
In 0.75.0 and 0.77.0, the gallery (after I unlock it) fails to open, or rather, it immediately runs the Aiko slave ending. Anyone experienced the same issue?

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
In 0.75.0 and 0.77.0, the gallery (after I unlock it) fails to open, or rather, it immediately runs the Aiko slave ending. Anyone experienced the same issue?
its the double click issue (aiko slave ending is in the same area as gallery button)
dev says its fixed in the upcoming version set to be publicly released in less than a week

either way, a temporary fix is to replace the broken gallery.json with the one from the 7gb game zip then unlock gallery again and repeat everytime.
or if you can handle it, click the very top right of the gallery button. it may trigger aiko level 4 but after viewing it, you're good to go.

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
can someone upload .75 to .76 patch only? OP only has .76 to .77
edit: if anyone was still on .75, i found patch from google, scanned on virustotal:
btw waybackmachine only has up to .72

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.78.1 Public released!
Changelogs:

0.78.0 Full

0.78.0 APK

Update Only 0.77.0 ⇨ 0.78.0

Update Only 0.78.0 ⇨ 0.78.1

All information and links courtesy of official site posting:

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a mod to disable utako time limit?
No. But you can make it easier on yourself by buying the Obedience booster passive (Circle 2, Devil's Gift: Authority)* from Lily and enabling Fast Interactions.
This way, you gain +2 instantly when you meet her which doesn't sound like a lot but it adds up when you factor in that you can have her try on the wedding dress three times in one day (all boosted to +2), the toilet and bathroom scenes as well.
She usually takes her bath between 21:30 and 23:00, after Kumiko.
It really shouldn't be too much of a hassle with each scene getting that +1 boost.

* This means you actually have to do things with Lily if you want Slightly Easier Mode.

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
Bro this game has been in development since I was a kid, how is it not done? I remember getting one of the earliest versions when there were like 6 girls and be like "Damn this is a great game I'm going to save it for when it's finished so I can enjoy it properly".
I'm an adult with a life and a full time job now. I hope it'll be done by the time I retire because then I'll have lots of time to jerk off all day

• Haha
Reactions: mario1994
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes