georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Yeah, so i tried to bring mom to teh succubus, and failed like 4 times now .. i can't even start the game with or without cheats... and knowing that i'm probably missing like 5 scenes from 20.00 till now .. it's not worth it :/

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, so i tried to bring mom to teh succubus, and failed like 4 times now .. i can't even start the game with or without cheats... and knowing that i'm probably missing like 5 scenes from 20.00 till now .. it's not worth it :/
You could change her ai to make her stay at the shrine or close, just open data/ai/motherA and edit the schedule from days 6,7 to 'shrine' instead of home.

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Another change I might suggest, lowering the Sexen requirements for spells. Last thing you want is for sex scenes to start to seem like a grind.

jamescun

Dec 6, 2017
For players who don't want to grind (again), you can increase obedience and affection using the cheats in game. Open the girls status menu and simply click on the obedience or affection text in the top right panel to increase it. You'll still need to trigger obedience event properly though. You can also teleport to girls by left clicking their avatar or teleport them to you by middle clicking their avatar.
it does not work

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
the save game files can be easily edited.
.json are simple txt files

every girl have the 3 values
\"secretaryArelation\":100,\"secretaryAobedience\":10,\"secretaryAobediencelevel\":0,\
the only trouble is finding the one you want.
imo, don't change the last one. and try to modify the first two with current max
100 10 for current level 0
100 25 for current level 1
100 50 for current level 2
200 100 for current level 3

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@nono_boulot that's right, but you can just use the in game cheats for the same effect and much easier. And the diamonds for Hikari are not yet implemented, but you can complete the quest without it.

iny

Aug 24, 2016
You could change her ai to make her stay at the shrine or close, just open data/ai/motherA and edit the schedule from days 6,7 to 'shrine' instead of home.
This will make her show up at the shrine, but doesn't trigger the scene. I suspect that she has to be following while entering the shrine, which is impossible in my game too as she won't follow a single step in the park. (Even with affection/obedience at 100/25)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This will make her show up at the shrine, but doesn't trigger the scene. I suspect that she has to be following while entering the shrine, which is impossible in my game too as she won't follow a single step in the park. (Even with affection/obedience at 100/25)
The game makes no distinction between entering and already being there, all triggers just require a person in a place, so it mus t be something else. For me what worked was making another girl follow me to the shrine them tp there with Aiko, since the to doesn't advance time it won't have a max follow time.

iny

Aug 24, 2016
The game makes no distinction between entering and already being there, all triggers just require a person in a place, so it mus t be something else. For me what worked was making another girl follow me to the shrine them tp there with Aiko, since the to doesn't advance time it won't have a max follow time.
Thanks for the idea. This actually worked for me.
I modified Kana's AI to go to the shrine and then teleported there while Aiko was following me.

I have no clue why Aiko going there by herself doesn't trigger it then...

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I cannot talk to the angel after the first time.I would like to go along with Lily's plan. How can I do it?

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Unsure if its addressable but if you have a girl set to wear nothing and put her in doll mode she still has to be told to undress before sex, also if you bring her out of doll mode while she is undressed she freaks out, even though nudity should now be completely normal to her.

Also if you have a girl roaming the town nude nobody freaks out and no problems occur. The only ways i can think of from a logic standpoint for that to work is somehow making nudity normal in town (influence city council like they did in HHS+ as an example) or lily/you get strong enough to place a spell over the entire town making nudity and/or public sex normal.

Reactions: waffel

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
These spells a fun, and a great replacement for cheats. How about scaling stam costs for spells with the target's obedience? The more influence you have over her, the easier it is to cast spells, and with 0 obedience some spells would cost more stam than you could normally have. Also, instead of scaling stam to fitness, scale action costs and running speed to it. This way you won't have perpetually increasing stamina, (because Phys Ed isn't exactly Olympic training,) but your body works more efficiently the more tuned it is. Scaling stam to physical fitness makes even less sense when you're sharing that pool with spell casting. Swimming would become more practically useful if swim costs and rates scaled to the skill. Academics could similarly scale spell casting costs, just because exercising your brain is good for general intelligence, even if you're non-critically absorbing a bunch of facts that you'll never apply outside of school.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes