Jul 3, 2017
I must be so nicely blonde... downloaded and installed the 0.25.1 fix and still I can't search and then pickup a key or whatever. Screen just freezes and can only shutdown the game and restart.
Anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, maybe I put fix in wrong folder? or...?
I think the fix has the wrong file inside [too old], try the torrent linked on page 101 of this thread.

phamtrungh

Jun 11, 2018
I like the way of cheat like v0.21.3, 1 click give u 1 point of affection or obedience. I just don't want to loss points of mistake without saving before. Maximum points right away makes game progress so fast...

Using WinMerge compared v0.21.3 vs v0.22.0, but... alot differences. Can anyone tell me where to modify it, event.xml right?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I also have a problem with the city map appearing beneath the local map.
Does this bug happens randomly or can you reproduce it in anyway? I've had many reports about this bug but couldn't reproduce it myself. So if you have any info, that would be helpful.

I like the way of cheat like v0.21.3, 1 click give u 1 point of affection or obedience. I just don't want to loss points of mistake without saving before. Maximum points right away makes game progress so fast...

Using WinMerge compared v0.21.3 vs v0.22.0, but... alot differences. Can anyone tell me where to modify it, event.xml right?
I'm afraid it's full points only now. Otherwise, you can also edit your save file with a text editor and look for the strings like "motherAobedience" and change the value to what you want.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
when going to Kristin's apartment to get her to level 2 when the event triggers it shows black screen with "picture is missing ;(" message the text goes normally and the room appears ok after the scene is over also the option to be friends with her boyfriend appears think his name is kano or kato how do i become his friend before that scene and also for some other events there is mention of classmates A,B and i believe there's C where are those and where is wiki if the answer's are there ?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
This bug has been solved in v0.25.1. Are you sure you applied the patch correctly?

Where did you see classmate A, B or C references? Those are the character code for Rin, Ayumi and Hikari respectively. But you shouldn't see the letters normally.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
the classmates was in some event list while it was still ver 0.25.0 or in the older walkthrough can't seem to find it again as for applying the patch i downloaded the version from magnet link here a few pages back it sez game ver is 0.25.1 in the main menu and am using old saves by the way the same missing image appears when i ask sarah for swimming lessons

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
@Daedolon I've managed to find a way to 100% repro double maps bug from my end.

Prerequisites: Cheat some money.
1. Start new game (skip tutorial)
2. Walk to bus on Street A
3. Take Bus to School
4. Enter School
5. Open Map

I've confirmed it happens using Taxi as well. Issue seems to relate to taking new transportation methods and transitioning to different city sectors afterwards before opening map again. Hope that helps you narrow it down.

phamtrungh

Jun 11, 2018
I'm afraid it's full points only now. Otherwise, you can also edit your save file with a text editor and look for the strings like "motherAobedience" and change the value to what you want.
Playing v0.24.1, 3 times made mistake, -20 affection points. So I use cheat, of course. One click and full bar @@

So I accept the risk. Pls tell me where the cheat settings is?
"motherAobedience" configuration is a good point, but I want do this in game.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Daedolon I've managed to find a way to 100% repro double maps bug from my end.

Prerequisites: Cheat some money.
1. Start new game (skip tutorial)
2. Walk to bus on Street A
3. Take Bus to School
4. Enter School
5. Open Map

I've confirmed it happens using Taxi as well. Issue seems to relate to taking new transportation methods and transitioning to different city sectors afterwards before opening map again. Hope that helps you narrow it down.
Great! I've solved it in 0.25.2. Thanks a lot!

Playing v0.24.1, 3 times made mistake, -20 affection points. So I use cheat, of course. One click and full bar @@

So I accept the risk. Pls tell me where the cheat settings is?
"motherAobedience" configuration is a good point, but I want do this in game.
I'm afraid you can't do it in game anymore. Only in the save file now :'( Sorry.

the classmates was in some event list while it was still ver 0.25.0 or in the older walkthrough can't seem to find it again as for applying the patch i downloaded the version from magnet link here a few pages back it sez game ver is 0.25.1 in the main menu and am using old saves by the way the same missing image appears when i ask sarah for swimming lessons
Got it, both bugs should be solved in 0.25.2. Thanks for letting me know!

got a freeze screen with Shiruzu during the bathroom scene, anybody got the same? thanks
Good catch! I checked and it was indeed a bug which is solved in 0.25.2. Thanks!

phamtrungh

Jun 11, 2018
I'm afraid you can't do it in game anymore. Only in the save file now :'( Sorry.
I'll careful about decisions. For now I just meet error that Kana and Aiko transparent in the bathroom. At least ok for me.
Thanks for making the great games for the lonely man like me :D

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Picking this back up after 19.2. Ive read that my saves from then wont work. Moving forward are saves going to be an issue still?

Also wanted to thank you for keeping that hd image folder up to date. I love having the full quality ones (i got the harddrive space anyway :p)

Amixo

Sep 7, 2017
Hey, I have a problem with Glassix as the game loads, I get an error. <XML Error> Lang.xml is not formatted properly <XML Error> has changed the files and continue to say, please tell me step by step, I have to fix it

Reactions: Wintersilence

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey, I have a problem with Glassix as the game loads, I get an error. <XML Error> Lang.xml is not formatted properly <XML Error> has changed the files and continue to say, please tell me step by step, I have to fix it
Corrupted download or unzip I guess. Where did you get the game and which language do you load ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well, if only activating cheat make traveling around map less frustrating....then it shows something is bad with normal map traveling design.
Its called a cheat for a reason. It is designed to make it so you can, in this specific case, go anywhere in the game world with little to no work and no time passing. Of course its going to make traveling around the world less frustrating because it removes any and all challenge that comes from only being able to use paths accessible at your current location one step at a time and removes the time issue when you need to get somewhere by a certain time with the exception of needing someone to follow you like the pacts require. Daedolon is right about the spell, which has an identical effect as far as I am aware, though I don't remember if it eliminates travel time or not like the cheat version does. I would have to go back into the game to check, I've never really paid attention since I usually have the pact game over stopped by the time I have the spell and don't really use it for other events.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@Daedolon
One thing I've been wondering of late. Is Anael going to have special abilities akin to Lily's or is she going to be a "Good Path" ending mechanism?
Also, have you had a chance to talk to CarpeNoctem yet about training "spitters" into "swallowers"?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Anyone who can share the contents of:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone who can share the contents of:
The Mega for the 0.25.0 to 0.25.1 patch has the file "Glassix Patch 0.25.1 to 0.25.2.zip" in it. Not sure though if that is the full patch, or if because there is no folder for 0.25.2 among those files like there is for the other two, that means not everything is in there. The game at least says that the version is 0.25.2 when I open it.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes