Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
0.27 will be a small update due to summer vacation and will simply focus on completing the girlfriend feature and adding a few extra scenes but not much more.
Will some of those chars be worked on the next 0.28 update?

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Truly enjoying this game. Nicely done. I am however collecting errors that are confusing me. It's version 026.1. This is the string I'm getting as I get off the subway:
<0> 0 - 26 - 0
<0> 0 - 26 - 1
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for garageA to apshrine

It's Day 21;Sunday; 10:00 am. I got up, went to the Spell Shop to pick up a Behavior for Ayumi because I need to up her Affection lvl to get her and Rin up to Ob Lvl 2. Along the way I said hello to a variety of the ladies, used the X-Ray (Advanced level) to view the with/without underwear and had the follow/stop following to increase that stat. Then got that error as I stepped out of the Eastside Station.

It's been happening at this point through the game after a few hours on this day. Each footprint click to change position adds more errors. I started from the wake up save to track my actions so I could explain what I did accurately. Continuing to walk toward the shrine gave me this set of errors
<0> 0 - 26 - 0
<0> 0 - 26 - 1
<0> 0 - 26 - 0
<0> 0 - 26 - 1
<0> 0 - 26 - 0
<0> 0 - 26 - 1
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for garageA to apseasideB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for garageA to apseasideB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to apseasideB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to apslideB
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to mallshopA
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to shrineA
<0> fn:getNextExit - Path string not found for 0 to shrineA

Only other thing of note was that Kristina appears on the train when it arrives at the East Station.

This is happening whether I go north and meet the stewardess as well, or just wander around the East Side for the morning. Oh, and once the errors start Lily won't have anyone I bring to her for lunch.

I reloaded all the game files with out change.

Buck Jones

May 20, 2018
yes that is the best way i did it aswell, remeber u must have Utako (sister) on lvl 2 to do so then u have a nice time in Kumikos room
have fun enjoy ;)
I've got Utako at Level 2 and Academic = 100 but I can't choose "of course". Message when try to select is "requires at least 60 in academic (100)". Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Not really incest. You are living with a stepmother and stepsister. It has always been that way, no changes for a patreon crackdown. There are two sisters you can get it on with together though.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a changelog for this version?

Did an ending harem scene ever get added to this game for the slave route?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a changelog for this version?
Version: 0.27.0

General
  • Added girlfriend option when affection reaches 200
  • Added choice during night to sleep with girlfriend
  • Suspicion feature added
  • More personalized texts for the Aquatic Park date
  • More job H-scenes for the cheerleader training and the Aquatic Park lifeguard (threesome and foursome)
  • Utako's wedding. This event completely change the way you have to handle Utako, because you have now less than 5 weeks to raise her to level 4 before she gets married. After the wedding, obedience events won't be possible anymore: to get her, don't forget to go at this wedding.
  • Utako's emancipation: if you succeed the wedding event and you bring her to 160 Affection and Obedience, you can date her
  • New item: vibrator. You can give it to a girl and activate it in certain detailed circumstances to have a bonus scene. Aiko and Saiko's scenes are ready. Probably more will be ready next month.
Town
  • Added sex shop in Northside
  • Added hotel in airport
Bug
  • Added lots of missing key check for apartments and houses (Thanks Hermenegild!)
  • Lily's plan event can only be triggered if she has met Rin (Thanks Avaren!)
  • Solved Anael casual outfit bug. She only has work outfit now. (Thanks Hermenegild!)
  • Solved Yatsumi missing image during bath event (Thanks LoganJ!)
  • Search and Wait functions can't be used when there is an objective now to prevent current event interruption (Thanks Avaren!)
  • Added missing images during Naomi's confession event (Thanks Knut Wuchtig!)
  • Corrected bug when buying outfits in shops and getting charged several time for the same outfit if clicked several times (Thanks Hermenegild!)
  • Corrected bug where player would not faint even when stamina was depleted (Thanks Hermenegild!)
  • Corrected salary incoherence for librarian jobs (Thanks Squark!)

Did an ending harem scene ever get added to this game for the slave route?
Not yet.

jamjam

Dec 1, 2017
i can't see utako's obedience event in .27.0.
Is utako's wedding event day 35?42? even day 15, i can't see obedience event.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
i can't see utako's obedience event in .27.0.
Is utako's wedding event day 35?42? even day 15, i can't see obedience event.
It's a known bug and it has already been reported to Gaweb. Apparently, there's a there's an issue with the way the "Utako is married" flag works that has it set in the on position blocking all her obedience scenes.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
No walkthrough, I'm afraid. Supposedly the one on the Patreon is outdated as fuck, and the wiki isn't really getting that much attention.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Using vers 27 I am getting 5 annoying results. 1) After a date the level does go above 160 towards the 200 max but when I look at it just a few moves later it is always back to 160, 2) Every time I'm at the library with Kristina I get the same repeating event of asking Utako to help us find a book. I never get the "few days later" event of Utako's result of searching for a copy at her father's home. 3) I can not seem to trigger the vibrator use for my stepmother. I was able to trigger it twice for my teacher but that option has now disappeared too. 4) Still a lot of missing image errors and times when wrong clothing is being illustrated: nude for no reason (especially Lily), Naomi not using bondage outfit when working in study, nude when using commode at school, etc. 5) I don't seem to be able to trigger Utako's wedding.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Again, Utako's quests are not available due to the screw-up involving her marriage questline. As for the drawings...yeah.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I'm using Ver 0.27 I'm seen 160 out 200 Affection it don't change it used to go to 200 ages ago, I'm just wondering why after all the screwing going on how come no girls getting pregnant , maybe there all on pill

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes