Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Should the ability to alter a girl's wardrobe be disappearing with slave mode? I have a save where I saved right after trying it out on Hikari. I brought her back to her room since I had previously altered all girls to wear clothes that didn't have art at the time, so she was essentially walking around naked without actually walking around naked. When I got back to her room, there was no wardrobe option. It is specifically slave mode girls that are missing wardrobe management.
I'll check this bug. Slave mode shouldn't cause this problem.

Yes - I had 3 girls up to the 180 - 192 range after a few weeks of dating. Was hoping to hit the 200 mark on my next date to discover they went back to 160. I also noticed that my stepmother and sister could be slept with (girl friends) without reaching 200. The reverting back to 160 seems to take longer now but still happens.
When you use slave mode on a girl, her affection reverts to 160 and you lose the girlfriend status. Is this maybe what you did ?

This was in previous versions. Some events can be launched earlier in time. It is enough to come to the right place on the right day (working days / weekends). But some of the events do not work. Also missing some images. In certain places the game stops responding to commands. For example, the function to sleep with a girl (with parameters 200/200) causes a hangup and requires a forced shutdown of the game
Strange, I'll check this.

In other news, trying to get all of the hints before their associated events, as they are meant to be gotten, is still a major pain with cheat warping when you forget to save. I'm doing it just for completion sake and I keep warping in the room for the next event before I get the chance to grab the hint. I've been careful so far around characters like Kana, who has multiple consecutive events in one room, but I always manage to warp in at the worst possible moment and I didn't save even once despite not being forced to overwrite my old save. This one is all on me, I'm just venting at my own idiocy. Note to self, DO NOT enter the room with a character that has a big yellow star on her location on the map unless I already grabbed the hint for that level. I just got all the way to warning Lily and immediately screwed up by warping right into her first event.
Or to make things easier, I'll just unlock the hint if you didn't have it when you trigger the event :p

There's an error pop up coming up once you get to the laundry room after Aiko's level 1 event. It mentions creating a log as well. It doesn't crash the game and nothing seems to bug out because of whatever caused the pop up.
It seems the error pop ups come randomly when selecting follow and stop following as well. I just got six in a row when I had three characters follow me to their room, individually warping each to their respective room and telling them to stop following me not warping with multiple followers, to change their wardrobe to their sexy outfits.
It's some AI bug. When it occurs, some info is written in the debug.txt file located in the game folder. Could you copy the content here so I can know what's happening ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'll check this bug. Slave mode shouldn't cause this problem.

When you use slave mode on a girl, her affection reverts to 160 and you lose the girlfriend status. Is this maybe what you did ?

Strange, I'll check this.

Or to make things easier, I'll just unlock the hint if you didn't have it when you trigger the event :p

It's some AI bug. When it occurs, some info is written in the debug.txt file located in the game folder. Could you copy the content here so I can know what's happening ?
I tried it in a new save, slave mode did not disable wardrobe management in this one, so it is probably a save issue. I haven't tried the affection route, so no girl has ever been labeled as a girlfriend or had their affection above 160. Attached the bug report it generated for the rest. As I mentioned, it seems to be in the follow and stop following actions, but I'm not sure. The hints thing was just me getting frustrated at my own mistakes. I keep walking into a girl's location when they have the yellow star event indicator before I get the hint for said event. I ran it again, saving at every level outside the location where each next one takes place and dragging the person out of that location by cheat warping while they follow before going for it so that I don't automatically trigger it before getting the hint. This extra caution fixed most of my frustration. Having said that, there is one particularly difficult hint to get on Lily's obedience. Her level 1 obedience event seems to be active in any location as long as her stat requirement is met, which means there is no avoiding her to get the hint. I'm not even sure if there is a hint due to that triggers anywhere part. It would actually probably make sense to unlock the hint since the MC knows afterwards what would be required to get each level, though, so I do agree with you on unlocking each hint as its level is achieved.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
"daily bj bed_fix"

The walkthrough for version 0.25 is in the torrent distribution #2395.
but it's best to use the built-in "walkthrough". In the upper corner of the screen (there where save / load there is a field "Events list") there all the events are registered and what is needed for their fulfillment
I know it's not about the events tho, i wanna know more about the new dating, suspicion and job systems, can i find info on that anywhere?

EDIT: Also is there anyway to cheat reduce suspicion? It way too fast(And it only reduces once a day?).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I know it's not about the events tho, i wanna know more about the new dating, suspicion and job systems, can i find info on that anywhere?
The Walkthrough (wiki) link in the first post, it's covered in the game mechanics portion.

Reactions: Dante22

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
The Walkthrough (wiki) link in the first post, it's covered in the game mechanics portion.
Thank you i found out what i needed to know there, but is there anyway to reduce suspicion? It grows way too fast and it appears to be the only stat that can't be cheated.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Events list
EDIT: Also is there anyway to cheat reduce suspicion? It way too fast(And it only reduces once a day?).
0.28.1 Added suspicion cheat code in main caracter menu. Click on the suspicion value to reset it to 0

Reactions: Dante22
Jan 14, 2018
And thanks for your help at that time ;)

I'm aware the game has a lot of things which need to be fixed. The last couple versions have been new features mainly and with new features come new bugs. I've corrected some but there's still more. I'm not planning to abandon the game and I don't understand why people think so since I've been releasing monthly new version for 3 years now. I'm not planning to leave the game buggy either but I can only work on reported bug since I don't play the whole game myself with each new feature so a lot of bugs escape my sight. The final version will hopefully be bug free with cleaner girl outfits and no missing images.

However we ARE reaching the end of the needed features now meaning the end of the game too. This month update will focus on the slave mode to allow the bad endings access and should be the last new big feature of the game. Once done, I'll work on the endings for the girls then I'll check with my patrons if they want more girls/events/stuff in game or if I just focus on my next game.

So I still have a few more months of work to complete all the endings for all the girls and we'll see from there. Since half the girls are the work of CarpeNoctem, if I focus on a new game, it would still be possible for the game to be updated until CarpeNoctem completes his girls (and with the amount he prepared, it might take some time. However we don't have to complete all of them so we'll see with patrons too).

0.28 should be released in a few days.
Thanks for this answer. It is only natural that a game of this complexity will result in certain bugs. I've experienced a few, but they were only of minor inconvenience. The "getting around" system is a bit more problematic, but not a deal breaker and I understand that you probably can't do much about it.

Unfortunately, the main reason I play lewd games is to get off (surprise-surprise) and this doesn't do it for me because the sexual encounters aren't written as immersive stories (like TiTS, CoC and Lab Rats) and without that, the graphics needs to do the trick. It doesn't.

You might think a great gameplay can compensate for that, but I can't jerk off to gameplay. It's the same with the story. It's fantastic, but I can't jerk off to it unless the sexual parts of it are getting me off too. A lot of girls - each with their own content and interesting stories - is also wonderful, but if I can't jerk off to one of them, it doesn't matter how many more there are.

This might sound overly negative, but what I'm actually telling you is that your game has an amazing potential. If you just got the graphics right, it would turn this game into a cult classic with great gameplay, compelling stories, interesting girls and a shitload of content. It's like changing your Ferrari's engine from that of a moped to ...well, an actual Ferrari engine. Everything changes.

If you're not sure if it is worth it, why not give a time estimate and ask your supporters if it is worth the delay? Or you could create a second project to make a separate graphics patch, possibly run by an artist with experience in it. This would also mean free publicity for both of you.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Got a bit of a question, should Okimi be missing a picture in her pact event? Because I got a missing image in her pact event.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That picture wasn't there when I posted.
Yes, the picture with the changes appeared after 30 minutes after writing the post 2477 and later post 2478. (there were problems with loading the image)
At the moment, the post has been updated, added the torrent

Reactions: tombfall

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
How do I get it back into English. I got zip Russian.

Downloaded the zip for 2.8 from the OP of this thread. Now everything except the loading window on the opening page is in Russian.

Never mind... I finally remembered where I left the keys...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes