alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Uugh.. Another "step-family" hurdle. Is there a patch to remove the "step" ?
That isn't a hurdle, they have always been stepfamily and it was never intended as censorship. This game has been out since before the whole Patreon incest ban and was therefore never written with said ban, the only ban that would affect it, in mind. With that said, no, there is no patch because there is no removed content.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I can't get Utako's lvl 3 event to trigger. I tried waiting 18-19:00 in the library, outside the library, also tried it while following her step-for-step. The gallery of the event showed it beginning in the MC's bedroom, so I tried that too. Is it supposed to be the 2nd Saturday after the hint? Does another character need to be unlocked before it starts, or did the book quest lock out her event?

I brought her to Lilly and put her in Doll/Slave mode a few times, but she's still a virgin, and still talks about her imminent wedding, so I don't that's been interrupted.

EDIT: Turns out she was already spoken for after all. I reloaded the day and met her earlier and ended up attending her wedding.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i had a question i wanted the hd images but i got confused, do i need both the base and hd pack to run the game? or i'll be fine with just the hd pack?
TNX in advance
The HD pack only contains images. You'll need the game first then replace the images.

The approval decay for not going out of your way to talk to someone you might've interacted with once before in their entire memory is pretty disproportionate. How many of your nudging acquaintances do you despise for not seeing you again? How many of them loathe you for the personal offense you've inflicted upon them by not crossing paths with them again?
Ahah indeed, it might be harsh. But I think the penalty should be reduced with some spells no ? If not, I'll add a new spell to avoid the loss indeed since the end game is supposed to be easy mode with all the spells unlocked to remove the grind as a reward for playing the game.

I have a question: Is there any sexual content for Nabila? I've read wiki and there is a lot of content for her but I don't have any when playing her...
There are a few scenes with here in Kristina's route but Nabila hasn't be developed yet.

Which girls can get pregnant in this game? and walkthroughs? thanks

Is there a way to rename the character? I dont want to restart...
You can edit your save files and look for "mcname" and replace "Kei" by whatever you want.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Boot up game > go to Options > click Cheats to On. Once in the game, you can basically max out cash and Sexen. Basically gets rid of the grind.
Thanks!

Is there fast travel? Going to the right places is more annoying than anticipated.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks!

Is there fast travel? Going to the right places is more annoying than anticipated.
sure, just open the world map, find where you wanna go then double left click it and you should go there, if there's a person there don't click their face it'll bring up their profile.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
sure, just open the world map, find where you wanna go then double left click it and you should go there, if there's a person there don't click their face it'll bring up their profile.
Thanks! This will improve my experience a lot...

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Ahah indeed, it might be harsh. But I think the penalty should be reduced with some spells no ? If not, I'll add a new spell to avoid the loss indeed since the end game is supposed to be easy mode with all the spells unlocked to remove the grind as a reward for playing the game.
The numbers that flash by at midnight make it look harsher than it really is; none of the characters getting -5 penalties are actually going below 0.

Btw, couldn't those overnight notices be placed on a render layer that doesn't get faded out? As it is, they're concealed as quickly as they appear, so you can't make clear sense of the information flashed at you.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Major issue in 0.35.1, not game breaking, but it does break a specific quest by making it unable to be completed. Part 4 of the sexy work uniform for school staff, convincing Fujiko, keeps resetting so that I have to talk to Fujiko all over every time I move on to the next day.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The numbers that flash by at midnight make it look harsher than it really is; none of the characters getting -5 penalties are actually going below 0.

Btw, couldn't those overnight notices be placed on a render layer that doesn't get faded out? As it is, they're concealed as quickly as they appear, so you can't make clear sense of the information flashed at you.
Not sure what you mean by below 0. Affection is supposed to reset slowly to 100, not 0. If a girls hates you and has 0 affection, little by little, her affection will raise again. For girls who likes you, it gets down if you ignore her too long.

Major issue in 0.35.1, not game breaking, but it does break a specific quest by making it unable to be completed. Part 4 of the sexy work uniform for school staff, convincing Fujiko, keeps resetting so that I have to talk to Fujiko all over every time I move on to the next day.
Got it, I'll check what's happening. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: alex2011

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is it the case that all teaser events must be completed before you do level 2? If so is there a list of teaser events so I don't miss any? Is it safe to just cheat to set obedience to 10/10 and affection to 200 and not miss any events?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can someone translate Fujiko's level 4 hint for me? It's in French so I cant make sens eof it
It shouldn't be unless you're using the French translation, which I already assume you aren't because of your comment. I reported this back in the build that added it, but my comment apparently didn't get noticed. Might want to take a look at this @Daedolon.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes