cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
2 bugs in new donateintro event, easily fixed:
- no deleteavatar command on last step so that Anael stays on screen after the event ends. This lets you use the glasses on her even before she's been fully met/unlocked or even introduced with the angel whisper event.
- missing trigger condition: logically, she should not appear before the whisper event as the mc addresses her by name. I've had her appear on day 5, just from the level 0 ordinary day events.

Also, it seems like the angel whisper event has changed somehow: it's now possible to meet Anael on day 7 instead of day 8, allowing the player to use the glasses on Lily and avoid the game over from not bringing Aiko on that day. I don't know if this is intentional or not.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
2 bugs in new donateintro event, easily fixed:
- no deleteavatar command on last step so that Anael stays on screen after the event ends. This lets you use the glasses on her even before she's been fully met/unlocked or even introduced with the angel whisper event.
- missing trigger condition: logically, she should not appear before the whisper event as the mc addresses her by name. I've had her appear on day 5, just from the level 0 ordinary day events.

Also, it seems like the angel whisper event has changed somehow: it's now possible to meet Anael on day 7 instead of day 8, allowing the player to use the glasses on Lily and avoid the game over from not bringing Aiko on that day. I don't know if this is intentional or not.
Ah forgot about the deleteavatar indeed. The other bugs have been mentioned indeed. Will be solved in next version. Thanks for the feedback!

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
I am having some trouble working on the harem ending. I did the secret book route (saw Hecate) but I can't bring a virgin to the church to corrupt the spell. I've tried Ryoko and Hanae but neither have triggered it. I've tried turning them into dolls first then bringing and still nothing. With Lily's ending I can just bring Rin engage doll mode and done. Am I missing a step somewhere? What are the steps after meeting Hecate?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
how to make the girl pregnant?
Pregnancy is only shown during some girls good endings (mostly the young girls). You need to cum in their pussy about 30 times to get the pregnant ending option.

I am having some trouble working on the harem ending. I did the secret book route (saw Hecate) but I can't bring a virgin to the church to corrupt the spell. I've tried Ryoko and Hanae but neither have triggered it. I've tried turning them into dolls first then bringing and still nothing. With Lily's ending I can just bring Rin engage doll mode and done. Am I missing a step somewhere? What are the steps after meeting Hecate?
You need to choose the ending when Anael cast the spell. She must be level 4. Then go to the church and the event will start to choose which ending. The third option to choose harem ending will be available if you have discovered the secret. When clicking that option, you'll get the list of all possible virgins.

Reactions: WTFosaurus

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
You need to choose the ending when Anael cast the spell. She must be level 4. Then go to the church and the event will start to choose which ending. The third option to choose harem ending will be available if you have discovered the secret. When clicking that option, you'll get the list of all possible virgins.
I see. A version many months back I was able to use one of the virgins to unlock Anael. Do I have to use Rin now?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
To unlock Anael, you can only use Rin. After the event Lily's plan, you can bring Rin to the church to unlock Anael.

Reactions: WTFosaurus

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Ah forgot about the deleteavatar indeed. The other bugs have been mentioned indeed. Will be solved in next version. Thanks for the feedback!
Another small bug report for 36.3, with edited path to files to avoid exposing personal info:

<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> %MYPATH%/scenes/teacherB/naked/layingside (3).png
<original scene was> %MYPATH%/scenes/teacherB/underwear/layingside (3).png

Note that the original %MYPATH% ends in a backslash before the forward slash preceding scenes. Okimi is at home in her underwear with 4/5 audacity.

I've also seen some french text in Aiko daily's sex events even though I'm playing in English.

Danimal

Nov 26, 2017
Any Idea when Nabila will be playable? I see some tasty pics in her file nothing i can do to access those in game tho

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Depends on the poll results in the future. Right now, Marilyn is being completed.

Oct 19, 2017
keep getting the error message : Config file XML not formated properly;
with the config debug info:
This page contains the following errors:error on line 100 at column 18: StartTag: invalid element name
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

function addRow(name, url, isdir,
size, size_string, date_modified, date_modified_string) {
if (name == "." || name == "..")
return;

var root = document.location.pathname;
if (root.substr(-1) !== "/")
root += "/";

var tbody = document.getElementById("tbody");
var row = document.createElement("tr");
var file_cell = document.createElement("td");
var link = document.createElement("a");

link.className = isdir ? "icon dir" : "icon file";

if (isdir) {
name = name + "/";
url = url + "/";
size = 0;
size_string = "";
} else {
link.draggable = "true";
link.addEventListener("dragstart", onDragStart, false);
}
link.innerText = name;
link.href = root + url;

file_cell.dataset.value = name;
file_cell.appendChild(link);

row.appendChild(file_cell);
row.appendChild(createCell(size, size_string));
row.appendChild(createCell(date_modified, date_modified_string));

tbody.appendChild(row);
}

function onDragStart(e) {
var el = e.srcElement;
var name = el.innerText.replace(":", "");
var download_url_data = "application/octet-stream:" + name + ":" + el.href;
e.dataTransfer.setData("DownloadURL", download_url_data);
e.dataTransfer.effectAllowed = "copy";
}

function createCell(value, text) {
var cell = document.createElement("td");
cell.setAttribute("class", "detailsColumn");
cell.dataset.value = value;
cell.innerText = text;
return cell;
}

function start(location) {
var header = document.getElementById("header");
header.innerText = header.innerText.replace("LOCATION", location);

document.getElementById("title").innerText = header.innerText;
}

function onHasParentDirectory() {
var box = document.getElementById("parentDirLinkBox");
box.style.display = "block";

var root = document.location.pathname;
if (!root.endsWith("/"))
root += "/";

var link = document.getElementById("parentDirLink");
link.href = root + "..";
}

function onListingParsingError() {
var box = document.getElementById("listingParsingErrorBox");
box.innerHTML = box.innerHTML.replace("LOCATION", encodeURI(document.location)
+ "?raw");
box.style.display = "block";
}

function sortTable(column) {
var theader = document.getElementById("theader");
var oldOrder = theader.cells[column].dataset.order || '1';
oldOrder = parseInt(oldOrder, 10)
var newOrder = 0 - oldOrder;
theader.cells[column].dataset.order = newOrder;

var tbody = document.getElementById("tbody");
var rows = tbody.rows;
var list = [], i;
for (i = 0; i

MindWright

Mar 4, 2019
Lol yeah, I guess I should add an event where Lily runs away :p
Honestly, it is even funnier if I add the context. I ordered Lily to follow, which bumped her to 10, talked to her for the hint and triggered her level 1 with Anael still there. You might want an angel check on that event as well.

On second thought, never mind, the run away would prevent it from happening.

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
By the way, can someone tell me how to make money and increase affection outside of talking?

By the way after I met the angel, when I brought the person to the temple, succubus no longer appeared, why?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
By the way, can someone tell me how to make money and increase affection outside of talking?

By the way after I met the angel, when I brought the person to the temple, succubus no longer appeared, why?
Because you brought her there on a Friday. Lily generally shows up there on Sundays unless you've told her about Anael.
Getting money is more to do with your grades, which you won't have until (I think) every second Friday and the results will be shown in your status page.
Affection outside of talking? The only way that I know of is getting pervy with them. In a good number of cases, it also increases Affection. For Yatsumi, your best bet is to stick to talking.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I typically just have the girl follow from the moment I wake up on Sunday, go to the shrine, and wait for the exact time remaining until 12pm (12:00)

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
I once activated the event with my sister that when I was about to go to bed, I had the option of not sleeping but going to the bathroom to massge, after playing new, I did not see that event anymore, did anyone know how to do it? Do you achieve it?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes