hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
I agree that the navigation can definitely be improved, but there is a decent map-system implemented to help navigate.
right i tried to use the map, but i play on a laptop and its a pain in the ass to, click map, look ok, back to overworld move twice, back to map to re check location, then back to overworld move 1 more area, forget where you are trying to go, back to map.

its completely frustrating, hopefully someone makes a Gui mod to convert this garbage to something more usable.

silent

Nov 29, 2016
does anybody else want to get rid of lily, and i'm not talking about making her one of the girls i mean get rid of her as in kill her, i remember when he added her he said there would be a way to get rid of her, but it's been so many updates and she's still here, that's when i lost a lot of my interest in the game, making me pimp my girls out to that slut i though this was a sandbox game

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi everybody! Please, does anyone have the "Glassix Patch 0.14.1 to 0.14.2". I find it boring to download it all and again ! Thx

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
does anybody else want to get rid of lily, and i'm not talking about making her one of the girls i mean get rid of her as in kill her, i remember when he added her he said there would be a way to get rid of her, but it's been so many updates and she's still here, that's when i lost a lot of my interest in the game, making me pimp my girls out to that slut i though this was a sandbox game
Indeed, personally, I hate the time limit, the act of dragging a girl out to the middle of nowhere, having to fiddle around because getting people to go to the temple is still fucked and doing it all again next week.

It's just a whole lot of bother that ultimately isn't worth anything other than, "well done, you get to play the game for another in-game week."

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
It would be nice if a modder could snuff her out, someone like @ikaruga maybe :v
Someone asked for a mod ?
Yes you can get rid of her, bu giving her all the girls :)
It's easy

As for the game, does not know yet if i can mod it

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I had to restart, thought I was doing good but then I fucked up and went to the theme park with sarah and forgot all about the hungry succubutt girl ><

Empurror Cat

Jul 13, 2017
how to meet shizuru?
Shizuru : StreetI - 8AM to 5PM Extra option if Okimi level 3

Meeting new girls :
  • Aiko, Kana, Rin, Ayumi, Saiko : Day 1
  • Hikari : Go to morning class
  • Mitsuko : Go to afternoon class after day 2
  • Naomi : StreetA 5PM week days
  • Okimi : Junior classroom 5PM week days
  • Sarah : Go to afternoon class on Tuesday or Thursday
  • Ryoko : Mansion front door 6AM30 to 11PM
  • Daisuki : Downtown bakery 7PM to 10PM
  • Nabila & Kristina : Mall Hall A 2PM to 7PM
  • Hanae : Hospital Corridor 2F 8AM to 6PM week days
  • Shizuru : StreetI - 8AM to 5PM Extra option if Okimi level 3
  • Fujiko : School main hall 8AM to 12PM week days
  • Yatsumi : Hospital lobby 8AM to 6PM week days
  • Utako : Library lobby 8AM to 8PM, Yatsumi must have been met - Extra option if Yatsumi is level 1 (not possible at the moment)
  • Penny : Airport hall B 7AM to 12AM
  • Emika : Airport hall A 7AM to 12AM week ends - Extra options if Saiko is level 2
  • Chan Mei : Northside park restaurant 5PM to 6PM30 week days
  • Atsuko : Eastside conbini 8AM to 2PM
  • Yurika : Japanese restaurant in the mall 7PM to 11PM
  • Eimi, Yae & Wakana : Aquatic park center 8AM to 9PM
  • Kumiko : Arcade 1PM to 5PM week days
Source:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I don't like the idea of adding a bunch of obscure stat requirements (grades, stamina, whatever) to trigger events. It is adding tedium, not entertainment. If he did this, I would want to see all event requirements in the 'Hints' section in the Status page, and a UI button to trigger the event when you're at the correct spot. If it's we don't meet the requirements, gray-out the UI button and tell us why: "Come back at 5:00pm," "Sarah doesn't seem to be here," "You're not strong enough to participate in this event." That is the only way to keep the game enjoyable while adding yet another layer of event requirement complexity (that we already need a walk through for, in the first place).

I'll tell you what will end up happening. As soon as we start a new game, we'll spend 3 weeks in-game maxing out all our stats and ignoring the girls just to minimize the risk of missing something.

By the way, I won't be doing a 14.2 version of the refined walkthrough. Aside from the Status-page teleporting being fixed, and changes to the Follow mechanics, there's nothing to add/change from 14.1. It takes me about 6 hours to play-test a new walkthrough/version, and I just spent 2 days working on an I Love Daddy walkthrough, so I need to catch up on other things around the house or the wife is gonna get pissy at me for not leaving my cave.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I don't like the idea of adding a bunch of obscure stat requirements (grades, stamina, whatever) to trigger events. It is adding tedium, not entertainment.
I think he's always been on the record about wanting this game to become more like a traditional dating sim where you have to focus on one or a few girls, and less like a collect-em-all sex romp. I don't think it would make it a better game, but it seems to be what he was intending.

Personally, I'm burnt out on this game (and Lab Rats) because I feel like there's only so much you can do with Honey Select models.

U

User_10739

I played this for about 4 hours last night and it crashed, guess I need to save more often because I lost it all...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes