alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is this "take a girl to the hostel, and my guys will handle the rest" part. I can not seem to trigger it.
It's only for Aiko right now and it is literally using the "Devil's Lust" spell to kick her sexual desire into overdrive in order to whore her out for money. You have to go to the strip club in a certain window to trigger the scene that sets the flag allowing you to take her there and trigger the spell. If you did it right, which you'll already know you did since the scene that sets it up has a character I haven't seen anywhere else, it will automatically give the option to trigger the spell. Check the in game event list for details on times, I don't remember those.

Reactions: LucaNatoli

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Have been going to the law office to get the job there but no luck. Met Shiho at the lingerie shop. Then wenlater to law frirm. There is no option for the job. Puzzled as what to do. Please help

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
1564154120865.png
Isn't it a contradiction? I have to give Yae or Eimi a double dildo, but can't I give the twins a double dildo?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 355347
Isn't it a contradiction? I have to give Yae or Eimi a double dildo, but can't I give the twins a double dildo?
No, that says you must not have given the dildo to either of them before giving it to Yae. It is mutually exclusive to the other scene, Twin Double Dildo A, which has the requirement you must not have given one to Eimi. In other words, you can only get one or the other and must therefore decide which to get. Once you get one, you will no longer be within the requirements for the other.

Reactions: Slifer83

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Daedolon Some more issues with the girls' pictures, all net stockings on sexy outfits have the same issue Hikari's bra did, they sink into the feet, and Kumiko has four arms in the wedding scene when she first appears at the wedding.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I'm trying to start Lily's Plan path, but the walkthrough says to get to Anael I need Rin's pact scene with Lily. How do I trigger that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm trying to start Lily's Plan path, but the walkthrough says to get to Anael I need Rin's pact scene with Lily. How do I trigger that?
Take Rin to the abandoned shrine on Sunday at 12, just like any other pact event. Then, after you have her pact done, take her to the church while the spell is ready. You should be getting Anael telling you it is almost daily when you wake up once it is ready and you will get the option to cast or delay the spell. Choose to delay, then bring Rin to the church. It should trigger once you enter if I remember correctly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Daedolon Getting an error message when applying Marilyn's sexy clothes, all of them, and her image turned invisible. She appears naked in the wardrobe screen as well.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Had the same happen with Kana and Kumiko, is it all characters?
It shouldn't, those two were done a long time ago now compared to Marilyn. Let me check it real quick to see if maybe it's just you or if it really is a problem in general. EDIT: No, they appeared fine on my copy, only Marilyn showed up naked on the wardrobe screen when the clothing she was set to was her sexy outfits and only Marilyn produced error messages and turned invisible when I equipped those outfits.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon Some more issues with the girls' pictures, all net stockings on sexy outfits have the same issue Hikari's bra did, they sink into the feet, and Kumiko has four arms in the wedding scene when she first appears at the wedding.
Got it, I'll check that, thanks!

Daedolon Getting an error message when applying Marilyn's sexy clothes, all of them, and her image turned invisible. She appears naked in the wardrobe screen as well.
Well, her sexy clothes are not supposed to be accessible and the related images have not been added to the game yet which is why she ends up invisible. How did you get access to this outfit?

Reactions: alex2011

BDI

May 23, 2017

Well, her sexy clothes are not supposed to be accessible and the related images have not been added to the game yet which is why she ends up invisible. How did you get access to this outfit?
Before she has met Lily and is not in doll mode she does become invisible, after the doll mode is available, then she becomes visible when nude for some reason, maybe you could fix this.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

It was just in the shop along with Fujiko's.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes