Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
I think he's always been on the record about wanting this game to become more like a traditional dating sim where you have to focus on one or a few girls, and less like a collect-em-all sex romp. I don't think it would make it a better game, but it seems to be what he was intending.

Personally, I'm burnt out on this game (and Lab Rats) because I feel like there's only so much you can do with Honey Select models.
That is actually pretty stupid because the game itself asks you to corrupt more than 1 girl because how the stupid ass demon keeps asking for new girls each time so no.

Ava1912

May 7, 2017
any one version 0.15 ?

Version 0.15.0 Changelog:

An important change for this version is the travel interface which has changed to simple text. You can toggle the travel menu by clicking the new “Travel” icon located in the top right menu (the first one).
Changelog:
– New girls
– New sex options
– Town expantion
– Bug corrections

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
There is a bug when you do the swimm action in the school pool or the Train Skill it loops for ever and thats means game over......

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Since it's a Beta (as far as I understood), wouldn't be better to wait for the definitive update? My opinion of course lol

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
so how is the game now? i remember playing this game when it was 0.2 and was following it all the way to 0.9 or something. was really loving it too. at some point the constant redoing the game all over cuz of incompatible save files, and than the arrows being taken out kinda threw me off. i'll probably start this one again once 0.15 comes out.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
.nz/#!15oACKzD!nJQOi2EGobuBqSFTLEtFaBMOaToZ8G3dhVYeMnJhsZ0
If any of you want the newest version, this was posted, but it's the BETA update. At the moment there isn't an official 1.5 version c:
(unless something changed in these past few hours)

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
14.1 has a pretty game breaking bug. the NPC stat window freezes on mom or sister and will not change its like the game stops accepting keyboard input for the stat page. everything else continues to function so its not universal just the stat page.
When I say game breaking I mean how exactly can you select which girl needs to go to the meeting if you can't be sure if they already have or not?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes