Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Patch 41.0 to 41.1 (French language)

An error occurred and a log file has been created.
Lang.xml is not formatted properly

See the image below
Thank you in advance......

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It did not work
Try to delete all .ogg or .m4a files in the package.nw file. If you still have a sound, it means it's not a sound coming from the game since you've deleted all sounds from the game :x

Patch 41.0 to 41.1 (French language)

An error occurred and a log file has been created.
Lang.xml is not formatted properly

See the image below
Thank you in advance......
Saperlipopette :p

Voici le fichier corrige, a mettre dans data/lang/fr et ecraser l'ancien.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Try to delete all .ogg or .m4a files in the package.nw file. If you still have a sound, it means it's not a sound coming from the game since you've deleted all sounds from the game :x

Saperlipopette :p

Voici le fichier corrige, a mettre dans data/lang/fr et ecraser l'ancien.
It works now, THANK YOU !

Le jeu fonctionne, MERCI !

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
If I click on:

[Inception] Come and join us instead of getting angry

The GAME freezes and I am forced to close and start again from the last backup!
------------------
Si je clique sur :

[Inception] Viens nous rejoindre au lieu de te fâcher

Le JEU se bloque et je suis obligé de fermer et de recommencer à partir de la dernière sauvegarde !

See PHOTO below...

witteb

May 3, 2019
If I click on:

[Inception] Come and join us instead of getting angry

The GAME freezes and I am forced to close and start again from the last backup!
------------------
Si je clique sur :

[Inception] Viens nous rejoindre au lieu de te fâcher

Le JEU se bloque et je suis obligé de fermer et de recommencer à partir de la dernière sauvegarde !

See PHOTO below...
Are those 2 girls the twins?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
4th obedience test for AIKO :

4th obedience test: during the night, after ignoring her for the next 3 days, AIKO joins the protagonist in her bed because she needs sex.
I ignored AIKO for 8 days and the 4th obedience test doesn't start!

Does anyone know why?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
OK, je corrigerai le bug dans la prochaine version, merci du rapport.

Tu peux verifier les conditions necessaires dans la liste d'evenement dans le menu en haut a droite. Cherche le level 4 d'Aiko et regarde quelles conditions sont en blanches (conditions OK) et celle en grises (conditions manquantes)
Tout semble correct (voir Photo ci-jointe)

Everything seems correct (see attached picture)

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Hi new to the game. I am having issues with the game freezing. Specifically after I tell Lilith about the angel.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Playing v0.41. My academic, fitness and swimming are going down after PE instead of increasing. Why? Any answeres will be appreciated.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Tout semble correct (voir Photo ci-jointe)

Everything seems correct (see attached picture)
Et tu es sur de ne pas interagir avec Aiko pendant 3 jours ? La, le compteur est a 0 donc tu lui as parle aujourd'hui. Le plus simple est de rester dans la chambre, attends 24h et ouvre de nouveau la liste d'evenemnt pour verifier que le compteur est passe a 1. Tout evenement incluant Aiko va remettre le compteur a 0 donc il faut vraiment l'ignorer completement. Je viens de tester de mon coter et le compteur augmente bien chaque jour.

Hi new to the game. I am having issues with the game freezing. Specifically after I tell Lilith about the angel.
Just tried it and the event works well on my side. Once the event ends, you should be sent back to the stream. Does the game freeze before or after ?

Playing v0.41. My academic, fitness and swimming are going down after PE instead of increasing. Why? Any answeres will be appreciated.
Are you playing with the patch ? There is a bug without the patch which skips a full day, lowering attributes.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Et tu es sur de ne pas interagir avec Aiko pendant 3 jours ? La, le compteur est a 0 donc tu lui as parle aujourd'hui. Le plus simple est de rester dans la chambre, attends 24h et ouvre de nouveau la liste d'evenemnt pour verifier que le compteur est passe a 1. Tout evenement incluant Aiko va remettre le compteur a 0 donc il faut vraiment l'ignorer completement. Je viens de tester de mon coter et le compteur augmente bien chaque jour.

Just tried it and the event works well on my side. Once the event ends, you should be sent back to the stream. Does the game freeze before or after ?

Are you playing with the patch ? There is a bug without the patch which skips a full day, lowering attributes.
What patch? I downloaded the full version. Do not know of any patch.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
MARYLIN: Affection 200/200, Obéissance 110/200, Niveau d'obéissance 4/4.

Acte sexuel chez elle:
- Thérapie avec le mari
- Oui.
- Nuisette blanche et bas blanc
- Astiquons cette queue avec tes fesses!
- gorge Profonde

Ensuite, je suis obligé de choisir et de recommander la dernière sauvegarde!

-------------------------------------------

MARYLIN: Affection 200/200, Obedience 110/200, Obedience Level 4/4.

Sexual act in her home:
- Therapy with the Husband
- Yes.
- White babydoll and white stockings
- Let's polish that tail with your butt!
- deepthroat

Then the GAME freezes and I am forced to close and restart from the last backup!

Mikilande

May 21, 2018

AIKO Niveau 4 :

C'est OK maintenant !

J'ai supposé que pour le 4ème événement de AIKO, il fallait éviter d'avoir des rapports sexuels pendant 3 jours avec elle. Mais ce que je ne savais pas c'est qu'il faut également éviter de lui adresser la parole pendant 3 jours !!
Tu devrais peut-être le notifier dans les astuces du personnage, pour éviter tous malentendus...
--------------------------
AIKO Level 4 :

It's OK now!

I assumed that for the 4th AIKO event, it was necessary to avoid having sex for 3 days with her. But what I didn't know was that you should also avoid talking to him for 3 days!
Maybe you should notify it in the character's tips, to avoid any misunderstandings....

Last edited:

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
anybody has a save after I went to lily? I just can't effing seem to find the girl from the church, keeps on gameover nani the F!

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
I go through the whole thing of me telling her than it freezes. Also I tried to see if it would work on another day so I went to school and she appeared there and it froze

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes