shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
14.1 has a pretty game breaking bug. the NPC stat window freezes on mom or sister and will not change its like the game stops accepting keyboard input for the stat page. everything else continues to function so its not universal just the stat page.
When I say game breaking I mean how exactly can you select which girl needs to go to the meeting if you can't be sure if they already have or not?
Not sure if that got resolved (I personally never came across it), but it quickly got a 14.1 to 14.2 patch. Hopefully that helps.

Reactions: jpsimon

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
so how is the game now? i remember playing this game when it was 0.2 and was following it all the way to 0.9 or something. was really loving it too. at some point the constant redoing the game all over cuz of incompatible save files, and than the arrows being taken out kinda threw me off. i'll probably start this one again once 0.15 comes out.
It's improved in several ways since 0.9. The developer brought on help, the first of which you see in 0.9, Okimi the junior teacher. He's been crankiing out tons of content (new girls, new scenes, boilerplate stuff like bathroom scenes that everyone gets) while the main dev has been working on actual code.

Thankfully, that travel system was made optional in subsequent releases. The arrows made way more sense.

Most characters now have their level 4 obedience scenes now (anal), and some of the newer characters are starting to have branching scenes, or scenes that have additional options if you've already got other specific girls at a certain level (e.g. one of the nurses in the hospital has additional options if you have leveled the mother enough that she's willing to join). There's also an AI system with need-based stats like the Sims, so the girls wander around according to their preferences/obligations and needs (e.g. high bladder stat and they start looking for a bathroom), although it does need some work. There are cheats to teleport the girls to you if you need them to be somewhere specific to trigger an event. (Right click or middle click their profile photo)

Coming up in 1.5 I think it's supposed to be introducing stats, activities, money, and gifts, to make this more of a resource management game. You'll also be able to buy upgrades for the glasses eventually (Looks like the teleportation cheat may become a game mechanic this way)

It's honestly one of the only patreon releases I follow actively. They put out releases regularly, and the content is good and works well together. It's pretty much this, Superpowered, and Something Unlimited that feel worthwhile following, otherwise I just come back to it several months later like you're doing here.

Reactions: devil_hunter

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure if that got resolved (I personally never came across it), but it quickly got a 14.1 to 14.2 patch. Hopefully that helps.

15 works 14.1 didn't not sure if they found it or 14.1 was just corrupted

Dajose

May 8, 2017
well, .15 is not available for me in a fast matter of downloading. only downloading the single parts of 700mb per, but if there is no huge content update i guess it wouldnt matter anyway. so i wait and save my time

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I am chipping away at v15.0 for my walkthrough. I've been working at it for about 8 hours (will explain below). It seems really stable, compared to 14.2. I haven't had a single crash, not even with the teleportation. I am very pleased with that. The main changes are the skills (raise fitness first) and finishing off Shizuru's level 4 event where things get all sorts of unhygienic in the hospital:
Image1.jpg
And of course, there's the addition of 2 minor girls with no events other than introductions:
Image2.jpg
I am finished playtesting my walkthrough now, but there's another large project I took up. I noticed so, so, sooo many inconsistencies in Gaweb's walkthrough with what's actually in the source code. So I am going through and checking every event, comparing it to the AI pathing, and making sure all the times and requirements are set up correctly so we're not wasting our time. Frankly, half this shit can be fast-forwarded by making the girls follow you around instead of waiting for them. Like, 80% or so of events can be forced to trigger at any time of day without waiting for the clock. If the event is listed to trigger at 10pm, you can get it to fire at 6:30am just by having her there.
Image1.jpg Anyway, I'll post it when it's done. Sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Also .15 walkthru/info is added as a text file to the OP as well.
I'm gonna go ahead and put this up. I might need to change some stuff when Gaweb updates it in the next week. You guys know the drill. This is a better Walkthrough for Glassix v0.15 in Word format (attached). This walkthrough is so far beyond Gaweb's at this point, because of the amount of errors I found and corrected when comparing info to the source code today. Easily over 30 errors in event schedules. I can only imagine he's just writing his walkthrough based off memory or something.

Aside from that massive wave of error corrections, I've added a ton of formatting and organization, added the girl's home locations, made event locations much more detailed, added both standard and 24h time to events since the game uses both, added details on what events can be force-triggered outside of their timeslot, better notes in general about miscellaneous event requirements. Most of the work was just in formatting and making it easier to read/print.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really looking forward for F95 to get that Wiki up and running so I can unload all these walkthroughs somewhere they can be easily read and edited by others.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Are there any cheats for this game?
I find getting 1 point per girl per day extremely grindy.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
I find getting 1 point per girl per day extremely grindy.
if you go into the drop down of all the girls....bring up a girls bio..... click on the xx/10 or for the how well she likes you(the color bar) it will increase to its max... then you complete the requirement for that level and it will open up so you can raise it to the next level...etc

Reactions: jpsimon

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
· Increase obedience and affection by clicking on Obedience or Affection in their Girl’s Status menu.
· Increase your fitness and other skills by clicking on the statistic in My Status menu.
· To teleport to a girl’s location, double-click on her portrait in her Girl’s Status menu.
· To teleport to any room, double-click on the room in the City Map menu.

Reactions: Eoin and RobJoy

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
Hey is the amount of obedience you get for controlling a girl going to become dependent on a hypno skill

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey is the amount of obedience you get for controlling a girl going to become dependent on a hypno skill
No. It affects the length of time they can follow you and what they will do under hypno. Of course, that can change between versions.

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes