Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Pepe, just how much lower IS the image quality? It has to be significant for the the file size to be chopped down to less than half.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Pepe, just how much lower IS the image quality? It has to be significant for the the file size to be chopped down to less than half.
noting noticeable on a regular 1366x768 laptop...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
are you sleeping?
I don't think it's even possible to play without sleeping since v15. I mean, the Stamina drain that forces you to pass out is pretty brutal. Like, when you pass out Sunday morning before you get a chance to deliver a girl to Lily, and that's insta-game-over because you're benched until Monday morning. I actually had that happen to me twice. You'd think I would learn after the first one. No sex before church.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Walkthrough include in the game, man. Access from the menu
:cool:

you're welcome ;)
it does not make sense about lily though.... I have dolled all the girls with her I can..... the walk through says level anywhere weekdays..... but I see her no where..... shes not in my list of girls.... we have already met her.... but is there another place we are supposed to meet her for her to be in my list???

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
I keep getting stuck in events that I can never escape from. Approaching mom in the kitchen forces me to restart because I can't do anything else. I got stuck in the cafeteria with Ayumi dropping the sausage over and over again and the option to do your own thing didn't allow me to do so. Did I do something wrong when installing this or is it just this buggy?

garrukr69

Aug 7, 2016
in the previous version i managed to trigger the lvl 4 sister event and the lvl 4 mom event but in this one i seem unable to, don't know why the sister won't visit me and somehow mom stops being ignored even though i'm doing nothing but going to sleep

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
it does not make sense about lily though.... I have dolled all the girls with her I can..... the walk through says level anywhere weekdays..... but I see her no where..... shes not in my list of girls.... we have already met her.... but is there another place we are supposed to meet her for her to be in my list???
You have to meet the new girl first. Take a stroll around the various roads in Downtown and it should trigger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Help please: When I click the .exe and the start manu shows up fine but when I go to click on any of buttions they turn into black box's

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes