jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Can some gentleman share fullsave from last version. I lost my fulldata :FeelsBadMan:
Someone throw me a save or I throw nuts at any of you
Here. This has all events for 15.1 done and all girls as maxed as they can be.

This isn't a complete gallery, which is just bad design. A while back I edited the gallery file (pulling event names from the source files through grotesque use of Notepad++'s "Find in all open files" feature) to make them all show up, but I don't have it anymore. It was like 700+ different gallery events. It would have taken a week in-game to collect them all.

And, you know, it's not that there's 700 meaningful events worth putting in the gallery. Take the bathroom encounter that every girl has, for example. It is further broken down into 6-8 gallery entries based on where you put your dick, and where you blow your load. If you complete the bathroom scene one time, it only opens that specific flow of events with that specific choice made, for that one girl (so sitting, anal, come outside is unlocked. but not sitting, anal, come inside) and not all bathroom scenes for that girl. So right off, you're looking at over 100 gallery entries just for creeping in the bathroom. You have to pick every choice at one point or another to get the gallery choice to appear. This is completely dumb. Even by completionist standards, it's a unreasonably long grind to try and get them all. Mind you, these events can only be done once per day. So to get it done with efficiency, you'd have to save/reload outside the bathroom a dozen times.

This same rule applies to actual level events, like where you're given a choice which girls to include in an orgy, or whether to intervene in a fight or just watch, or to join Lily or not. So, now you're talking about being forced to save/reload or start a new game to get all these. Every. Single. Choice. Is a gallery entry.

Last edited:
Reactions: BananaCyanide

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
You have to meet the new girl first. Take a stroll around the various roads in Downtown and it should trigger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks....edit.... noticed you have to walk downtown to K street... then you get the convo with the angel at the church.... the church is now a location...... then go to the shrine....tell lily about the angel.... then the corruption can begin.....lvl 1 is an interaction with lily and the principle.... lvl 2 is an interaction with mom and sis.....

Last edited:

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Is there any chance that the patches could be added to the game by the maker and be able to download the complete game? It just might do away with all of the bugs.

mrlmox

May 5, 2017
Can't find Shizuru, never appears in the northside station, Iyo uses to be there but none else.

Found her, is not where the walkthrough says, is in street I

Aug 5, 2016
Can't find Shizuru, never appears in the northside station, Iyo uses to be there but none else.

I had the same issue, I eventually found her by going downtown and getting accosted by random thugs in a random event, after which she came to save me.

old-pirate

May 15, 2017
Got a problem with 0.16 version. System claims this in the debug log when I try to start the game: [0915/070550.910:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from D:\Glassix Game\0.16 + patch\Glassix 0.16.1\Glassix\nw.dll: The specified procedure could not be found. (0x7F)
Version 0.15 starts fine, no problem. Tried both 3.65 GB & 1.6 GB downloads. Somebody got idea/answer ??

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Finally came around to try this game.
Left home to school on day 1, got mugged, suddenly im in a possesion of some magical glasses no one bothered to tell me about, still no sight of school, finally found my way back home after 4 callendar years! All this and still haven't even seen ONE TIT!
Holy shit what a game.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017

That walkthrough (mine) was updated to fix that Shizuru issue that somehow slid under the radar for 3 months. The one in the OP wasn't replaced with the new version. Also, I ported it to the which is easier to access (and also needs to be added to the OP). Neither version is set up for v16 yet, and I don't know when I will get around to updating the Wiki. I have a lot on my plate right now. But, I can say with certainty that I will not be updating the Word document again (I mentioned this a few weeks ago). It's discontinued completely starting with v16. The wiki makes it redundant.
< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Finally came around to try this game.
Left home to school on day 1, got mugged, suddenly im in a possesion of some magical glasses no one bothered to tell me about, still no sight of school, finally found my way back home after 4 callendar years! All this and still haven't even seen ONE TIT!
Holy shit what a game.
Okay. Day one, you don't get mugged. That's a key character playing tricks on you. It's no wonder you missed everything if you just sped through the text...
*boots fresh new game* Okay, after being smacked upside the head a bit, you're supposed to bump into Rin, even if you choose to run after him. That's a catch-all so you get used to the glasses one way or the other. If you're not just taking the piss, you should have seen tits on Day One.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
After talking to the angel, I talked to Lily and convinced her that I didn't need to bring her anymore girls on Sundays unless I wanted to. Then Monday morning she shows up and kills me.

Has anyone seen this (not having to bring her girls) actually work or it is bugged regardless of what you do?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
After talking to the angel, I talked to Lily and convinced her that I didn't need to bring her anymore girls on Sundays unless I wanted to. Then Monday morning she shows up and kills me.

Has anyone seen this (not having to bring her girls) actually work or it is bugged regardless of what you do?
I already mentioned that. See page 26 and expand the spoiler in my post there.
I think some time ago when Gaweb announced work on 0.16 he mentioned that it would trigger after about 6 or 7 girls. Gonna try that but not gonna hold my breath.

Reactions: Forgeshield

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I cannot understand why the Gaweb studios do not fix the problems at their end instead of giving us a bunch of bug fixes along with the 15.0 game instead of a 16.1 fixed game.

Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
Bug: Approaching Aiko in the kitchen at 21:30 breaks the game.
I also had the same issue with approaching Aiko in the kitchen. I also had issues with seeing Rin on the bus on day 2 on free roam and also ran into a situation with the sister peeing in the park. It repeats the same thing, but you can't forward progress to "free roam" to another place. It just repeats the same two options. This is using version 16.0 and not 16.1. Will upload the patch to see if it helps.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I also had the same issue with approaching Aiko in the kitchen. I also had issues with seeing Rin on the bus on day 2 on free roam and also ran into a situation with the sister peeing in the park. It repeats the same thing, but you can't forward progress to "free roam" to another place. It just repeats the same two options. This is using version 16.0 and not 16.1. Will upload the patch to see if it helps.
Can you bring up the town map and teleport elsewhere or does the game lock up entirely?
Also, I saw two images below and nearly shat myself laughing.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes