Trashey69

Mar 25, 2019
So I've tried several times but the game won't start up at all for me, no idea what the issue could be. I download and unzip as instructed, but when I click on Glassix it'll act like something's about to start but then nothing happens. What's even weirder is that I went back to the old version of the game I played a few months ago, which worked fine then, but it's not working at all now either!

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
OK, what am I missing?
I'm at the library, have stats over 60 (academics is 80 as of last test). But I can't get Utako to give me a job. Does this require a certain Obedience level or Affection? Or is there just some really obvious button that I don't see?

Thanks!

Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
OK, what am I missing?
I'm at the library, have stats over 60 (academics is 80 as of last test). But I can't get Utako to give me a job. Does this require a certain Obedience level or Affection? Or is there just some really obvious button that I don't see?

Thanks!
I think that you need a certain level of affection to be able to access the jobs, over 100 or 120 in most of cases if I remember well

Reactions: slocal

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Would you have a save file by any chance? Definitely a bug.
Just tried three successive weeks in the full version. Didn't happen.
So either it was a freak occurrence or something weird with the Compressed version.
Going to push ahead with the Full version now.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I dunno why, but in this last update(55.0), Ayane is gone for me and i already did everything with her, she is not even appear in my girls list.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Squark Thanks ;) Though I got report she disappeared for some players after the update. She's fine on your side I take it?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Well now I have started a few new games in 0.55 and each time I meet Ayane at 17.00 for the first time she briefly appear and then vanish and is never seen again. She doesn't show up in the list of girls, but she is in the events list and there the first meeting is marked as completed. Any solution to this would be appreciated.

fishstick

May 2, 2017
The same thing happens to me. When I either load a save with her in it she is just missing and upon starting a new game and playing to when I should meet her, she briefly appears and then vanishes out the the game after her introduction event.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes