jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
do you have a full save of 16.1 because i cant seem to corrupt lily and i cant seem to get mom and sister to lv 4
I haven't even played v16 yet. Figured I'd let them get their bugs sorted out first. Hopefully no one has gotten their games corrupted or anything. That's like 8 hours of work, even with full-tilt cheating, to get a full save back.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I had to start again because the mom and sister had disappeared. Hadn't played much since the last save reset so didn't lose too much. The new scenes that happen spontaneously in certain areas are pretty awesome. Note they are locked to the first couple of corruption levels, so don't do the girls lvl2 event if you want to see all of the different scenes.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I could upload my 0.16.1 save but not 0.15.1.
However, my error log goes bananas which results in Aiko's "ignored for" count to reset to 0.
Lily's gives you her LV1 event trigger information while she's still at LV0. But at least it triggers. You MUST have her at 10/10 obedience for it to ACTUALLY trigger. And her dialogue seems like a mish-mash of several other conversation trees.
Aiko's & Kana's LV4 events don't trigger (bug)
We can at least expect Mom & Sis to work properly in 0.16.2, due to drop this week sometime.
I noticed in 0.16.0 and 0.15.1 that "Model Student" Kana would miss entire days at school. Thankfully, her reputation is restored now. And Hikari doesn't go shopping instead of going to school. Maybe Mitsuko had something to do with her change of attitude ;)

@ThanatosX
Disappeared? That's fecking weird. What were you and they doing before that happened?

@jpsimon
There's no way it could take eight hours with cheating. Even with the events that only happen at specific times and places. You can speed through just about everything right now.

Holy hell, Iyo's friendly stance is lovely. Can't say I'm too fond of Miwa's design, though. Similarly, I like Nabila but not Kristina. The twins would grow on me. I especially like how they have different pube styles. They were both on screen at the same time once. I used that to gauge the amount of floof present.

I really, REALLY want the Trait and Preference systems to work properly because Yae's asking me on a date with her and Eimi, but that dating mechanic isn't there yet. Neither is their obedience events. Then there's this:

Yae: Hammam is so relaxing!
Me: WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS HAMMAM?!

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Can't remember where I was, somewhere outside on Sat/Sun. I needed to take a girl to Lily , the event completed then still game overed anyway on Sunday night. I figured it was easier to start again.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can't remember where I was, somewhere outside on Sat/Sun. I needed to take a girl to Lily , the event completed then still game overed anyway on Sunday night. I figured it was easier to start again.
The event completed and you still got a game over? Was this on 0.16.0 or 0.16.1? If it was the latter, I think you should drop Daedolon a line about that.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The event completed and you still got a game over? Was this on 0.16.0 or 0.16.1? If it was the latter, I think you should drop Daedolon a line about that.
@Thanatox Was it the first time you did the event? If so, you need to take a specific girl to Lily, not just anyone. I've been planning to check the new version out soon. I'll try to replicate if you can give me more details.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I don't think the bugs are worth chasing. Not unless other people run into trouble loading up a partially completed save from several versions ago. Minimal progress was lost this time, unlike the last wipe. Plus I got to see some of the new scenes before I advanced to far to access them.

Reactions: dalzomo

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Gotta say, I like this game. Loads of content for something called a 0.16. Nice build to the story, decent art, good variety of sex scenes. Nice job.

Small glitch with the Aiko character, her "ignored" stat keeps resetting to 0. Can't seem to unlock stage four.

And a general observation, I understand the game is far from complete, but once you get past stage one with a lot of the girls, almost all the necessary actions seem to take place on the weekends, which means there's not a lot to do during the week except repeat encounters you've already had.

But I'm sure that will all be addressed in future updates. In the meantime, great game!

Thanks,
thwartme

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Ugh, my save glitched and the teacher and principal's rank up events will not trigger. Guess I'll wait for another patch.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Ugh, my save glitched and the teacher and principal's rank up events will not trigger. Guess I'll wait for another patch.
I remember having issues with the principal intro event several times due to teleporting and generally doing things I shouldn't. He should add restrictions on those cheats for when you're being forced to move to a certain location (like when Lilly first takes you to the shrine, or the principal summons you, or the lifeguard takes you to the lockeroom, etc).

Not hard to prevent, though, so no biggie. Just sayin.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
same problem with both and after 3 days of ignoring Aiko the days reset to 0
Ok I was playing 15 when I had the Aiko , Kana problem of not rising from level 3 - 4 so I looked at 16/1 which says in change log that the Aiko/Kana problem was fixed, if it is it's not for me same problem Well that's it I think everyone is level 4 except Shizuru at 3 and Lilly at 2
Shirzuru can't go up until Aiko is 4 and I've been chasing Lilly around for more than a week for the next 1900 date. Although after the angel you come to an arrangement with Lily that you don't have to supply anymore girls , if you don't she kills you.

Last edited:

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Shirzuru can't go up until Aiko is 4 and I've been chasing Lilly around for more than a week for the next 1900 date
For Lily, save the game 2 hours before 7, then wait 'til 7 to see where she's at. Load the game and head to where she stopped before. She should end up somewhere near there. At least, that's how I managed to find her.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
For Lily, save the game 2 hours before 7, then wait 'til 7 to see where she's at. Load the game and head to where she stopped before. She should end up somewhere near there. At least, that's how I managed to find her.
I had 2 dates with Lily she is now level 2 it's the 3rd date I can't get.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
16.2 is out on svscomics just wondering if anyone can make a mega link for it here
Here's a torrent. 74 seeds at the moment... up to 109 seeds now. It's healthy, at any rate.

EDIT: The "Glassix 16.0" is actually 16.2. It's already patched (so ignore the patches). The default language is in Russian. You can try deleting the save directory (where the settings are stored) and see if it reverts to English. If that doesn't work, the options menu is the 2nd down on the right column of the main menu. Just open that, and click the English flag.
Image1.jpg
I'll do a Mega as well, AFTER combining all the patches and ensuring its running correctly. But that will take an hour or two. It's a big upload.
EDIT: Archive is cleaned up, game is running okay, default language set to engrish, uploading to Mega now. This will take a while, though, so don't just sit there tapping F5 or something. American ISP's have a hardon for throttling upload speeds a lot harder than download speeds (usually like a 1:10 ratio).
Image11.jpg

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
is there a way to cheat health, it only remain me 17/17
Here. I didn't have anything else going on. This adds 10 to all skill gains. So +5 Stamina from working out now gives +15. Same for swimming and studying. Quick and dirty. Just drop in it in the data folder. Make a backup of the original. This is for v16.2 only.

Reactions: Yankator
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes