gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
It'll be nice if you could also upload the Glassix_Patch_0.16.1_to_0.16.2.zip for thous that already have v0.16.1.

P.S. It's only 4MB zip file after all.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
It'll be nice if you could also upload the Glassix_Patch_0.16.1_to_0.16.2.zip for thous that already have v0.16.1.

P.S. It's only 4MB zip file after all.
Sure thing, boss.
Glassix v0.16.1 to v0.16.2 patch only -->

Reactions: Dirty_Dan and gue5t

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
Here. I didn't have anything else going on. This adds 10 to all skill gains. So +5 Stamina from working out now gives +15. Same for swimming and studying. Quick and dirty. Just drop in it in the data folder. Make a backup of the original. This is for v16.2 only.
Or just open save file with notepad and edit all skill to 1000

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
@Squark if you are interestet what hammam is.
The hammam, also known as the Turkish hamam/Turkish bath, is the Middle Eastern variant of a steam bath, which can be categorized as a wet relative of the sauna. Although the first hammams originated in Arabia, Turkey popularized the tradition (and is most often associated with it) by making hammams available to people of all statuses.

Reactions: wrarar

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@Squark if you are interestet what hammam is.
The hammam, also known as the Turkish hamam/Turkish bath, is the Middle Eastern variant of a steam bath, which can be categorized as a wet relative of the sauna. Although the first hammams originated in Arabia, Turkey popularized the tradition (and is most often associated with it) by making hammams available to people of all statuses.
Okay, thanks. It was confusing how Yae keeps telling me how relaxing it is... And then inviting me to tag along. Last I checked, there isn't a Hammam in the game's town (yet) unless you count the bathhouse in Eastside.

@hoang17985
Don't be a dip. In games like this that largely work, save editing is for chumps.

@gue5t
Why in all that is holy would you want a 3.59GB download when the patch file is all that's needed? This isn't like DMD where the patch file breaks the game. I get that you post it for people that don't have the game yet, but still...

I'm actually pleased to see story elements happening. The Angel's exposition scene was hilarious. Would love to see this avenue being explored.

The work on Utako and Kumiko has me a little bit concerned, however. Naturally, people are going to jump on them once their events are released. I wonder if they're going to be stuck at Lv1 for a month (I'd be okay with this, it's progress) or whether they'll be released in a more "fleshed-out" state. I know CarpeNoctem works on it as much as he can and I fully appreciate his efforts. The last thing is whether or not they'll have "JOD" events.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpsimon

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
The work on Utako and Kumiko has me a little bit concerned, however. Naturally, people are going to jump on them once their events are released. I wonder if they're going to be stuck at Lv1 for a month (I'd be okay with this, it's progress) or whether they'll be released in a more "fleshed-out" state. I know CarpeNoctem works on it as much as he can and I fully appreciate his efforts. The last thing is whether or not they'll have "JOD" events.
Are these two confirmed to be the next worked on? Because I've been looking forward to Utako.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
We have similar taste. Just replace Miwa with Fujiko for me and we're set.
shes looks a bit old for my taste but the only thing i voted for her back a couple months ago in a poll for the new girls was because wanted her to get slurpping turpping time with her daughter ayame

Reactions: dbp5ca

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
shes looks a bit old for my taste but the only thing i voted for her back a couple months ago in a poll for the new girls was because wanted her to get slurpping turpping time with her daughter ayame
I don't think she looks that much older than the other characters.

I don't what it is about her though, I just like her. Depending on how things go and how she's characterized, she'll probably be one of my favorites, not unlike Mitsuko and Okimi.

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
help playing 0.16.2 having trouble with sarah level 3 obedience don't know what happened but i cannot advance to level 4

never mind i got it... made a mistake

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Dirty_Dan said:
Are these two confirmed
They were the poll winners, so yeah. The poll was made public about a month and a half or more ago and so has closed. While I wait patiently for Utako and Kumiko, I'm left wondering what direction they'll take with Yatsumi. The "wrong" choice in her exposition scene (not exposure, exposition) leds me to think she has some weird resistance to the Glasses - which I find interesting.

Reactions: Dirty_Dan

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Awesome, thanks.

I think Yatsumi's resistance shows that some one who is actually in love can resist the glasses to a degree. She is the only married woman in this game who appears to be still happy about her relationship. Daisuki hints that she cares about her husband, but isn't really in love with him anymore and Fujiko says her husband is never home. Yatsumi, however, seems pretty close to Dr. Hiro.

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes