Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That'd be pretty cool. It'd also go partly to explain why Lily has second thoughts about using her powers on Rin (not sure if that's still a thing or not, going through kinda slow). As Ryoko has the possiblity of being Kei's "girlfriend", would it still work on her at obedience LV4?

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
That'd be pretty cool. It'd also go partly to explain why Lily has second thoughts about using her powers on Rin (not sure if that's still a thing or not, going through kinda slow). As Ryoko has the possiblity of being Kei's "girlfriend", would it still work on her at obedience LV4?
Rin, I think, has something else going on with her. She may have some weird lineage that'll play a part in the story later.

As for Ryoko, the glasses do still work with her at obedience LV4, seemingly more so than the other women, given the things she does for Kei. I mean, you can technically go anal with her by LV3 using the "Surprise" and it has no negative repercussions. And she'll readily go ass to mouth at LV4. In her case, it might just be that she's so desperate for love, that the glasses have a stronger suggestive effect on her.

Another example of someone who has resistance, at least currently, is Hanae, who won't let you get that pussy even by LV4. This could be a hint that, despite liking Kei a great deal, she's incapable of being in love, in love with him due to him not being a woman, or it could be a hint that those with a strong will or attachment to a specific moral or ideal, are harder to control, which could coincide with the love theory somewhat, as love would imply a strong attachment to a person. I'm interested in seeing if the girls will have another scene for maxing them out, as that scene could be where you fully convince Hanae to let you have proper sex with her.

Speaking of Hanae, it'll also be interesting to see if Nabila will let you have sex with her, given how in Shizuru's extra scene, it's revealed that Nabila wants to save herself for marriage due to her religious beliefs, which could imply th. If she has a strong moral attachment to her beliefs, I believe she'll be another Hanae, and vaginal sex will not be possible with her as well.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Dirty_Dan said:
Another example of someone who has resistance, at least currently, is Hanae, who won't let you get that pussy even by LV4.
One of Hanae's lines pretty much says outright that she can't love guys. This is why Kei doesn't get pussy from her. Even if she does take some perverse joy in "Milking" him.
Shizuru's a bit of a mixed bag for me at present. Hates bowlobs but doesn't seem to mind giving boobjobs too much.

Going back a long while, it still makes me happy too see Sarah verbally spanking Hikari when she first shows up. That was too good ^_^

Reactions: Cirro84

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
His last couple of updates are all about Lust Complex, a completely separate game he's working on which will not be free.

Tim007

Sep 3, 2017
I get to 84% and mega won't let me download any more :( I made the free account but that's the limit :/ any work around?

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
I get to 84% and mega won't let me download any more :( I made the free account but that's the limit :/ any work around?
A quick trick i often use :
1 : Begin your download whit the megadownload (The app from Mega).
2 : Let it download until you receive a message about having passed your limit.
3 : Close MegaDownloader.
4a : If you dont have a VPN, do an ipconfig /release followed by a /renew.
4b : If you have a VPN just change server or Ip address.
5 : Open the megadownloader and resume the download.

Always work for me :D

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Damn, there's quite a few new things in this update. Utako and Kumiko up to LV2 as expected, but it also looks like they found time to do something with Yatsumi :)
I can only hope the next build will continue those girls. Better to finish off than to incorporate newness.

EDIT: Let's see what bugs we can find here... ;)
All joking aside, there hasn't been one game for the longest time that hasn't had bugs. Case in point: TES Arena. And that was a 1994 DOS title.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fustis

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Okay, the error log is going bananas for some reason. Also, some of the new scenes were left untranslated. Aside from that, I haven't found anything yet.

GOD DAMN IT, I checked his patreon and what do I see?
0.18 EXTRA CONTENT POLL.

OH DEAR GOD IS HE LOCKING STUFF AWAY NOW?
I'll stop shouting. Sorry. It's still a money-grab if I understand him correctly. Dick move. I was fine with the delayed release for anyone who doesn't pay him enough, but this? Fuck.

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
İs there a Download Link for the Update from 0.16 to 0.17 ?

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Okay, the error log is going bananas for some reason. Also, some of the new scenes were left untranslated. Aside from that, I haven't found anything yet.

0.18 EXTRA CONTENT POLL.

I'll stop shouting. Sorry. It's still a money-grab if I understand him correctly. Dick move. I was fine with the delayed release for anyone who doesn't pay him enough, but this? Fuck.
yeah i agree with you bro it was fine the delayed but now you have to pay for a opinion in what girls are going to be release WTF so sad

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

0.18 EXTRA CONTENT POLL.

Well, he's just trying to make money. Got a baby and stuff.

RedKitsune

Sep 11, 2017

0.18 EXTRA CONTENT POLL.

From what i understand, he's just giving the people the choice of what will be developed by CarpeNoctem in the next update. I don't remember reading that the stuff will NEVER be developed, just that the poll winner will take priority...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes