KingCreeper

Mar 10, 2018
How do you start the Town's employees uniform quest (can you start it)?
Extensive googling led me to another forum, where the developer himself apparently said, that you need to talk to Marilyn in the Town Hall Lobby. However there are no options, when I am there with her. I have tried just talking to her through the interaction menu several times. Do you need to finish the teachers uniforms quest first? I am currently on that.
Also the otherwise quite good fandom page and all other guides seem to be far behind the updates - is there really not a more current guide?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
can someone explain lifeguard uniform quest?
Did you check the event list in the top right menu? You should be able to find all the conditions for the event. If I remember well, you need to start the chain quests by talking to the mayor then talk with the town employees of each respective fields. If you use an old save file, it's possible the variable to start the lifeguard quest did was not set up properly in which case you'd be locked out.

I cannot for the life of me get Tokie's lv3 event to fire.
Which conditions are greyed out when you check the event list for this event?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Which conditions are greyed out when you check the event list for this event?
First, it's the day. I know it's to take place on Monday and currently it's Wednesday.
Location: Hospital - 2F Room (I dragged her there on Monday around 11AM but nothing happened)
Tokie must be in room (she was there, I put her there myself)
Also the time. 9AM - 12PM (But that's fine as it's currently 12:52PM, Wednesday)

But what the F is "eventconditionvarpeekpimptellerBisnull"? Apparently I've already satisfied that one.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
First, it's the day. I know it's to take place on Monday and currently it's Wednesday.
Location: Hospital - 2F Room (I dragged her there on Monday around 11AM but nothing happened)
Tokie must be in room (she was there, I put her there myself)
Also the time. 9AM - 12PM (But that's fine as it's currently 12:52PM, Wednesday)

But what the F is "eventconditionvarpeekpimptellerBisnull"? Apparently I've already satisfied that one.
peekpimp is the variable used when you peek at her when pimping her. isnull at the end means this variable should be null, meaning you shouldn't have peek pimped her. If white, it's fine then. If it's grey, it means you already peek pimped her and this event will be locked forever.

When you go in the required room, at the required time with the required person, open the event list again and check any conditions appearing in grey which will be the one preventing the event from triggering. White ones means it's fulfilled and shouldn't cause an issue.

If the grey one is the peek pimp, you can edit your save file, look for "varpeekpimptellerB" and remove this and its value (should be something like \"varpeekpimptellerB\":1, or \"varpeekpimptellerB\":\"1\",
Don't forget to remove the comma after too so the json is still valid.

I will update the tooltip so the correct tip appears.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.67 update?
Next update when??
Can't wait!!
Go . The public build released two days ago.

Glassix 0.66.0 -> 0.67.0 Patch​

Glassix 0.67.0 -> 0.67.1 Patch​

Full 0.67.0​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One other thing:
Why is the Sexy School Uniform too audacious for Kumiko of all people even at max level?
Even if I have her use her normal underwear, it still says 4/3.

(0.67.1, but title screen reports as 0.67.0)

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Will there be a chance to continue the game after reaching the harem ending??? I really wanna play with lily and the angel

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
One other thing:
Why is the Sexy School Uniform too audacious for Kumiko of all people even at max level?

I may be wrong but there is spell you can learn from lily which raises the maximum audacity for all girls. You can try learning that spell

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
One other thing:

Her audacity should be tied to her level + audacity spell. Maximum should be 8 I guess. Is she level 4? Do you have the same issue for other girls?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Her audacity should be tied to her level + audacity spell. Maximum should be 8 I guess. Is she level 4? Do you have the same issue for other girls?
Kumiko is level 4.
I have a weird problem with Rin and only Rin, though.
The Sexy School Uniform and No Underwear is at 6/3 but she will still go with that. If I apply underwear, it goes to 4/3 and the game tells me the audacity is too high until I tell her to go commando again. Rin is also level 4.
Kana, Ayumi, Ayane and Hikari are all okay.

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a compressed version for 67.1? Please let me know if there is. Also, can someone please tell me how to download the uncompressed version of the game. The MEga link is over 5gb, so it won't let me download it. The others are too slow and take over 10hrs to download.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a compressed version for 67.1? Please let me know if there is. Also, can someone please tell me how to download the uncompressed version of the game. The MEga link is over 5gb, so it won't let me download it. The others are too slow and take over 10hrs to download.

Thanks.
If you have 0.66 at least, you can just download and install the update patches.
Also, don't make compression requests here. Go here instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hey Daedolon, there are some Hikari images that are missing, it's related about her "punish me" scenes, in case both bed and chair have missing images which makes her scenes incomplete, it's after "beg for sex".

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes