Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey Daedolon, there are some Hikari images that are missing, it's related about her "punish me" scenes, in case both bed and chair have missing images which makes her scenes incomplete, it's after "beg for sex".
Ah yeah, you reported this before. forgot to check the bug list before releasing the new version. Will check it for the patch. Thanks ;)

Reactions: Birulei

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
How does the date system work?

8-9 pickup
10 at museum.
I show at 8 by the girl door house and enters.
No option to take her out.
I wait up to 9 in her house, nothing.
Goes to museum at 10, nothing.

Edit; i think the issue is having this date set for sunday 7 and another for saturday 13.

Edit : i tried again without the second date. Nothing.
Same (useless) result.

It seems it just doesn't work.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How does the date system work?

8-9 pickup
10 at museum.
I show at 8 by the girl door house and enters.
No option to take her out.
I wait up to 9 in her house, nothing.
Goes to museum at 10, nothing.

Edit; i think the issue is having this date set for sunday 7 and another for saturday 13.
It's not bugging out. Use the Follow Me command and it should work.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
It's not bugging out. Use the Follow Me command and it should work.
You mean the "inception" command?

... why use that order for something she is willing to do?

I'll try...

Edit: doesn't work "Ayumi won't go as far" when i try to go to the museum.

And i tried to go to the museum manually... in the metro I had a random event and we finished at school.
On a sunday.
Yeeaaaah.
(Or not)

From the school i manually go to the lakeside northside... random event, she wants to go to the amusement park.
GIRL! We have a date in the MUSEUM.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You mean the "inception" command?

... why use that order for something she is willing to do?

I'll try...

Edit: doesn't work "Ayumi won't go as far" when i try to go to the museum.

And i tried to go to the museum manually... in the metro I had a random event and we finished at school.
On a sunday.
Yeeaaaah.
(Or not)
As for why use Inception: it's the way the game was designed, sorry. They weren't thinking of the dating system when the Inception system was being programmed most likely. Just accept that it's way it is for the forseeable. You might try to flag CarpeNoctem to suggest it, though.
Northside is by no means too far for Ayumi. I've taken her to the Amusement Park twice, so I know it's most likely whatever level your Ayumi is.
I always get LV4 before I start dating anybody. Maximum travel distance.
Dark Whispers, Spell Master and Master Summon could be of help to you as well.

Dark Whispers increases the duration of the "Follow Me" command. Spell Master to decrease the Stamina cost of Spells and Master Summon to teleport a girl to your location.
Dark Whispers is the easiest to get, being a Lv0 Spell. Spell Master is Lv2 and Teleportation is Lv4.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody got good ideas where in the current list would be good date spots for Hikari and Daisuki?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glassix 0.68 Changelog: (now released to Fans)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I found a workaround for the issue I was having with Kumiko's Audacity.
The level 2 Spell Demon's Gift - Audacity. But I shouldn't have had to do that as everybody else in the school (even Ayumi, who outright rejects it initially) was wearing it. It might be Kumiko's rulebreaker lifestyle (and I prefer to think it is) that was causing her to consider the Sexy School Uniform too audacious but I actually feel that it might actually be a bug.

However, the Circle 0 Spells list goes right off the bottom of the page.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I found a workaround for the issue I was having with Kumiko's Audacity.
The level 2 Spell Demon's Gift - Audacity. But I shouldn't have had to do that as everybody else in the school (even Ayumi, who outright rejects it initially) was wearing it. It might be Kumiko's rulebreaker lifestyle (and I prefer to think it is) that was causing her to consider the Sexy School Uniform too audacious but I actually feel that it might actually be a bug.

However, the Circle 0 Spells list goes right off the bottom of the page.
OK I've check the files and it was a bit messy, I've lowered all audacity for the sexy school outfit to 1 in 0.69 (since it's supposed to be a mandatory outfit for school anyway)

As for why Rin's bug, I've check on my side but couldn't reproduce the problem, I couldn't apply the sexy school outfit + no panties with a value of 6 if she was level 3. If you still have a save file with this bug, it would be helpful to check the difference between our values.

Lucifer_13

Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys, just wanna ask if there any better link for download the game. All the link is speed limited and Mega is required money ....

Reactions: Hentai y

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys, just wanna ask if there any better link for download the game. All the link is speed limited and Mega is required money ....
Mega is free for me, it might declare that you have used to much bandwidth and freeze the download but leave it a while and it will start back up eventually

Lucifer_13

Nov 30, 2018
Mega is free for me, it might declare that you have used to much bandwidth and freeze the download but leave it a while and it will start back up eventually
Well I dont know about it but will try. How long should you leave it like that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well I dont know about it but will try. How long should you leave it like that?
I have no idea, it normally claims I've used more than my allotted bandwidth within a 20 mins (my vpn might be a factor for that), it opens a window to sell me more bandwidth, Just shut that down and ignore it until it starts again. Might be a few hours, I really don't pay attention to it. Though sometimes it doesn't trigger, I just downloaded a 4.1GB game 10 mins ago without interruption took about 25 mins.

I normally just leave it alone while I do other stuff, the good thing about Mega is that with the app, you don't need to download it all in one go, it saves partial progress so you can shut down and finish in another session.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If you do not have a fix IP address, just reconnect to the Internet. The restriction is based on the IP address of Mega.
sry english not my native lang.
I'm not sure that is true anymore, I've switched servers and still been frozen out. I think now it is a combination IP & some unique ID with your app or specific download

DeeNS

May 1, 2017
I'm not sure that is true anymore, I've switched servers and still been frozen out. I think now it is a combination IP & some unique ID with your app or specific download
For me, the Net goes into the PC directly from the "wall", no modem, router, switch and more. My browser also has a smooth Edge, although the Mega App is downloaded. If I reach the limit I just reconnect to the internet, I don't even have to restart my browser and the download will continue.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For me, the Net goes into the PC directly from the "wall", no modem, router, switch and more. My browser also has a smooth Edge, although the Mega App is downloaded. If I reach the limit I just reconnect to the internet, I don't even have to restart my browser and the download will continue.
Weird, I've literally switched countries trying to reset my download and you just restart your browser!! I beginning to suspect the internet just hates me. o_O

DeeNS

May 1, 2017
I hope you find a solution to the problem as soon as possible, but I'm 100% sure the key is in the IP address.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes