RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Try the game first. Once you get into the story a little bit, you can easily get enough dark energy and trade it with the Succubus to unlock her magic spells. Which in the long run those spells are the cheats. So the cheats are already a core feature of the main game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
exactly! ability to cheat is often a pre-requisite for me (unless no need to) as well as ability to insta-skip text (in a renpy way. unless it is not wordy etc)
In this game, you might miss something important if you skip all text. And then you might complain about the game not telling you important things.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
the characterpedia in-game, does a very decent job with providing you with hints. As long as you are actually encountering the girls, and using your powers on them, then the characterpedia will update with new details. That is your walkthrough.

example: Talking to girl until she reaches next level of affection. Then girl has conversation where she says she likes to go shopping at the mall around 2pm on Saturdays. Characterpedia updates to include a note saying to see her at mall at 2pm Saturday. You also get a BIG yellow star on the map on Saturday around 2pm (if you are close enough or have unlocked the spell to see target farther).

All together. The Characterpedia is decent walkthrough. No requirement for much else. The few brief walkthroughs and tips around, refer to the very few time sensitive quests. Last I remember there were only 2 I think. They are not game breaking. It is just an in-game counter to permit player to alter the outcome of a scripted event. example: one girl is getting married in a month. So you have a month to change that outcome, if you care.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A lot of the newer outfits don't translate to h scenes, why is that?
For any of the following reasons:
1) Function over form
2) A lot of scenes would have be redone to properly address the outfits - this I feel would be done eventually
3) They forgot

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
There any way to LOWER levels? Console commands or something?

Apparently I got Fujiko to Obedience 4 somehow before it was actually a thing(prolly cheat mode) and now it wont let me trigger her lvl 4 event because it has to be 3 on the dot.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There any way to LOWER levels? Console commands or something?

Apparently I got Fujiko to Obedience 4 somehow before it was actually a thing(prolly cheat mode) and now it wont let me trigger her lvl 4 event because it has to be 3 on the dot.
No. You'd have to find some way to hack your save. You could try and see it can output the data in a format readable by humans.
More than once I've had obedience events fire without first having the hint for it.

Reactions: RemoraDFC

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
Apparently I missed like 4 updates because for some reason the thread isn't showing up in the Latest Updates tab?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any cheat to date on weekdays?
alright. ui and navigation defeated me.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes