Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
been a few versions since I played this, is there any sense how close the complete this is, it felt fairly close in the early 60's (Then I think it was just the airhostess, the storeowner, the themepark entry girl, and the religious grocery store owner left)

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
been a few versions since I played this, is there any sense how close the complete this is, it felt fairly close in the early 60's (Then I think it was just the airhostess, the storeowner, the themepark entry girl, and the religious grocery store owner left)
The game already has the harem ending, good and slave ending for most or all of the girls, the update now just add few more events for the girls. They already made Glassix 2, it only have character creator for now.

Reactions: Yamemai and Stil996

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Emika, Atsuko, Tokie and Romita repectively. They've been fully developed.
Emika and Tokie live in Southside, Atsuko in Eastside and Romita at her shop in Downtown.

Minor spoiler below.
If Tokie was a little less hairy, I would personally love her more.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Emika, Atsuko, Tokie and Romita repectively. They've been fully developed.
Emika and Tokie live in Southside, Atsuko in Eastside and Romita at her shop in Downtown.

Minor spoiler below.
If Tokie was a little less hairy, I would personally love her more.
Oh Tokie was kinda my whitewhale, I spent a lot of time hoping that maybe this time she would get some content lol.

So how much is left to do? (Everything seems finished based on hoang17985's and your replies, but no complete tag?)

Did the restaurant girl have her content restored/completed?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Oh Tokie was kinda my whitewhale, I spent a lot of time hoping that maybe this time she would get some content lol.

So how much is left to do? (Everything seems finished based on hoang17985's and your replies, but no complete tag?)

Did the restaurant girl have her content restored/completed?
Little bits and pieces are being added here and there. And fixed as needs be. Some girls have yet to have their ending routes made but mostly, the game is functionally complete.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Little bits and pieces are being added here and there. And fixed as needs be. Some girls have yet to have their ending routes made but mostly, the game is functionally complete.
and the restaurant Girl, I can't remember how many versions have passed since she vanished from the game, guessing the Anti-NTR folks pushed to kick her story because she was getting molested by the restaurant manager.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
and the restaurant Girl, I can't remember how many versions have passed since she vanished from the game, guessing the Anti-NTR folks pushed to kick her story because she was getting molested by the restaurant manager.
Yurika. She was removed alongside Penny and Wakana. They were removed because there were simply too many girls to work on at the time.

Reactions: Stil996

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix - Final Roadmap
Hey everybody!
After checking what's left to do, I've organized the final goal into 2 different tables which better seen on the following page:

The first table which is the same as the image above show the missing minimum required content for each girl. Green is completed, Red is missing and Grey is unneeded. So we're basically missing some possession events, some pimping events and girlfriend commands.
On the link above, the second table shows the list of outfits images used for the daily sex commands and toilets event. Since sexy outfits were introduced during the middle of the development of the game, we initially created the sex images only for the normal outfits. When we introduced the sexy outfits, we started to add the sexy images variations but we're still missing many since it's a lot of work. For this part, I planned to add what's missing but I'm wondering if it's really worth the days of grunt work so I'll release a poll soon for you guys to decide if we should proceed with this image production or just skip it so I can focus faster on Glassix 2, since right now, I'm juggling between the two games which is quite inefficient.

Besides those two tables, we also have a few more extra events to complete too, such as the remaining dating options, the remaining alternatives options for low level sex commands (this is basically an update for low level commands which adds new options to lead to a higher level command to make them more interesting in later game), some sextoys scenes and some follow up events to the "Just an ordinary day" events to make them repeatable. Plus any VIP requests we might get during the remaining development.
All in all, there should still be a few more versions required for Glassix before we reach v1.0 unlike my way to optimistic vision of last year :x This page will be updated with each version so you get a clear vision of how close we are to v1.0. This should be clearer this way.
That's about it for the final roadmap then, thanks again for your support and hope you still enjoy the game even if it's close to completion!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix 0.70 Public Release

Patch 0.69 -> 0.70 (Update Only Files)

Full 0.70​

Full 0.70: APK Version​

Does not for whatever reason work under Firefox
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Yurika. She was removed alongside Penny and Wakana. They were removed because there were simply too many girls to work on at the time.
Been waiting on this game to be completed, not played since like the 40s. I remember these characters, if they were removes due to there being too many girls at the time. Is there any plans to re-add them before the games final completion that you know about?

Edit: Looked at the wiki, looks like there's loads of other characters that were removed. Not cool at all :cautious:

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I would be fine if we let the Dev team finish the game. And then maybe they would consider a sort of DLC upgrade afterwards, to add more girls. Get the primary game out of the way and finish the core characters. Done and done. Pop the Champagne cork. Then revisit cut content and work on incorporating them back in. Since there are some holes/dead zones created by their absence. And both fans and supporters might appreciate some extra content added, after a full complete ver 1.0 final release is pushed out.

Just an idea.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Been waiting on this game to be completed, not played since like the 40s. I remember these characters, if they were removes due to there being too many girls at the time. Is there any plans to re-add them before the games final completion that you know about?

Edit: Looked at the wiki, looks like there's loads of other characters that were removed. Not cool at all :cautious:
Aside from those three, Chan-Mei, Miwa, Kinu and Shiho, I'm fairly sure everybody else is present and accounted for.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
We must now make offerings to the Supreme Compression Deity, for this game's file size is crazy large. :illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:
depending on your version, there are updates to download. Earlier post was kind enough to link the most recent. But the full list of updates are found on a post via OP patreon. Dev provides FREE downloads to all versions and updates.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.

Regarding: Virus Warning
There's an explanation and work-around here if you don't trust me (which would be fair).
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.

Regarding: Virus Warning
There's an explanation and work-around here if you don't trust me (which would be fair).
I love that this mod returns the MCs original relationships with Aiko and Kana.
I think more of the girls should be his half sister Hikari is the most logical because she has a single mother Ayumi works too the MC goes after Marylin whats to stop is dad from going after married women.

Reactions: DJsona

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I love that this mod returns the MCs original relationships with Aiko and Kana.
I think more of the girls should be his half sister Hikari is the most logical because she has a single mother Ayumi works too the MC goes after Marylin whats to stop is dad from going after married women.
Sorry but I think this is not the case at all.
If the MC is related to any of the other girls at all aside from Kana and Aiko, it would be Romita.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I would be fine if we let the Dev team finish the game. And then maybe they would consider a sort of DLC upgrade afterwards, to add more girls. Get the primary game out of the way and finish the core characters. Done and done. Pop the Champagne cork. Then revisit cut content and work on incorporating them back in. Since there are some holes/dead zones created by their absence. And both fans and supporters might appreciate some extra content added, after a full complete ver 1.0 final release is pushed out.

Just an idea.
No plan to do so. The models are quite outdated, same as game engine which makes it a hassle to create content. We'll finish as best as possible but I'm already working on Glassix 2 which is in real 3D now. More info on my Patreon page ;)

Who is the Futa character?
The succubus, Lily, but only during special events.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes