Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon I have a mean streak, so after I use each new doll on Sunday I leave her nude and cancel doll mode. She immediately freaks out about being nude and begins running home, but whenever I'm in the same "room" as her (where a "room" is any area in the game like the Shrine, Stream, etc.) I get an error report and she's not visible. This actually occurs any time I play this prank, but I don't tend to do it except on Sundays after feeding Lily so the day and start location don't matter is what I'm saying. I feel like someone has reported this already long, long ago but I can't remember the answer and can't find it in the thread

Also, is Fujiko's sitting examination (level 1) event progression to "Lick Her" still in the works? It's been marked "in progress" for quite some time >_<
I was not aware of that bug but the description will be helpful to find the solution. Thanks for the feedback.

For Fujiko's examination, I'm not sure, I'll check it too.

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I was not aware of that bug but the description will be helpful to find the solution. Thanks for the feedback.

Possibly related even though I didn't play the same prank on them: I'm getting an error and invisible characters when I'm at the school pool with any of the school staff except Sarah when she's scheduled to wear her swimsuit. When I check the character's info, they appear nude even though they're supposed to be wearing clothes. I experienced this when I gathered them all up to change their wardrobes in the gym locker room

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Possibly related even though I didn't play the same prank on them: I'm getting an error and invisible characters when I'm at the school pool with any of the school staff except Sarah when she's scheduled to wear her swimsuit. When I check the character's info, they appear nude even though they're supposed to be wearing clothes. I experienced this when I gathered them all up to change their wardrobes in the gym locker room
I get quite a few more errors. Pretty much every night I get errors. The rest occur through out the game. I've gotten so used to seeing them I just haven't considered bringing them up. Most the time if it is anything that stops the game I can revert back one save and start the game again.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

If it helps, this is my current debug.txt contents. I'm p sure the missing avatar messages for embarrased are the ones I've been getting with the prank. The school staff ones with swimsuit2 are from the school pool, and the school staff ones for sport are when I led them into the gym proper. Seeing the "fallback naked scene doesn't exist" messages reminded me: if Kumiko isn't wearing clothes and she's asked to strip-tease (level 1 standing sex action) there's a load of "missing image" pages before getting the option to advance. I believe that the solution to the same problem when Fujiko's not wearing clothes was to disable the "look under skirt" action

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Daedolon

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
swimsuit2.png and sport.png are only available to students so it makes sense it'll bug if the game try to make other characters wear those. But this shouldn't happen so definitely a bug I'll look into.
I see some embarrassed/casual.png which also shouldn't be possible since only the naked version should be used. Strange.
And finally, many max loops reached. Bug in the AI which is tricky to debug but I'll investigate more in the future versions to eradicate this annoyance. Some of them seems simple mistake with the pathfinding not being correct, should be easy to fix. Other with destination unknown are stranger, there should always be a destination and if not, I coded it to stop the loop to avoid wasting time. Strange to see this error. I remember before this error happened when skipping several hours and reaching a new day, the AI was only working on a 0-23 hours of a single day and failed to find the schedule for the next day. I thought it was resolved but since you say you get error during a new day, it might still be there. I'll check it.

In any case, thanks a lot for the feedback, that's really helpful and I'll do my best to fix all of this asap.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Eleven days until lowly plebs get access to 0.71 at the time of this post.
To whet your whistle, here's the changelog:
Sex
  • Added possession events for Okimi and Iyo
  • Added first pimping event (Devil's Lust spell) for Iyo, Romita and Emika
  • Completed alternative endings for handjob commands
  • Updated some images in Kumiko's possession event
  • Extended harem ending with Lily x Anael scene (VIP request by Xarexes!)
Translation
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex (Thanks!)
Bug
  • Added missing Toilets and Bath options for Romita

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hey Daedolon, i found another bug, it's about sleeping with Atsuko, her scenes basically freezes the game when you click about the extension of her scenes in her bed and when i was searching the scenes in her personal folder, all of the images are missing, can you fix that in the next update?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I really wish the game didn't fire obedience events without the hint being added first. Levelling Anael is terrible for this.
As she never goes anywhere else, all her Obedience events fire automatically whether you want them to or not.
For example, Nabila is Lv 2 50/50 and the event fires before I get the chance to talk to her about what she needs to level up.
And I'm left thinking "Why am I giving her $800? And why is it precisely $800?"
The hint needed to be added first would help with the confusion.

If it could be set as an optional toggle, it would be perfect.

EDIT/ADDITIONAL: Levelling Lily to level 3 is a massive pain in the backside. Even with the +2 buff active.
She's a god damn Succubus. Why does she care if anyone sees her having sex? Anael's busy prepping the spell!
She can just wave her hand and have people forget they saw anything out of the ordinary.
Case in point: Lv2, 46/50 at the shrine in the dead of night (literally nobody at all around) and she still says "not here".
It's not ANYWHERE with you outside of events, Lily.

While I'm talking about Anael, where has she gone?
I picked the option to warn Lily as soon as I got the opportunity (so I have met Anael) and now Anael isn't popping up at the church. Does smexing Anael have some trigger I missed?

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey Daedolon, i found another bug, it's about sleeping with Atsuko, her scenes basically freezes the game when you click about the extension of her scenes in her bed and when i was searching the scenes in her personal folder, all of the images are missing, can you fix that in the next update?
Got it, I'll check this for next version. If it's missing image, not sure I'll be able to fix it all for next version but I'll try. Thanks for the feedback.

I really wish the game didn't fire obedience events without the hint being added first. Levelling Anael is terrible for this.
As she never goes anywhere else, all her Obedience events fire automatically whether you want them to or not.
For example, Nabila is Lv 2 50/50 and the event fires before I get the chance to talk to her about what she needs to level up.
And I'm left thinking "Why am I giving her $800? And why is it precisely $800?"
The hint needed to be added first would help with the confusion.

If it could be set as an optional toggle, it would be perfect.

EDIT/ADDITIONAL: Levelling Lily to level 3 is a massive pain in the backside. Even with the +2 buff active.
She's a god damn Succubus. Why does she care if anyone sees her having sex? Anael's busy prepping the spell!
She can just wave her hand and have people forget they saw anything out of the ordinary.
Case in point: Lv2, 46/50 at the shrine in the dead of night (literally nobody at all around) and she still says "not here".
It's not ANYWHERE with you outside of events, Lily.

While I'm talking about Anael, where has she gone?
I picked the option to warn Lily as soon as I got the opportunity (so I have met Anael) and now Anael isn't popping up at the church. Does smexing Anael have some trigger I missed?
For the hint, I get our point. I could indeed add a toggle in the new game starting options to force having the hint first before triggering an event. I'll check it.

For Lily, I think this is not due to the presence of other people but the location privacy. Basically, you can't have sex with a girl if the location is private enough and the shrine has a privacy of 3 meaning you need at least level 3 for her to accept sex there. So two solutions here, either decrease the shrine privacy to 0 so you can have sex there even at level 0, or make it so that Lily can have sex anywhere since she's a succubus. I think number 2 makes more sense, though the shrine privacy could be decreased too though not to 0, since I don't think a normal girl would accept having sex in a random abandoned shrine at level 0. The best would have been to make use of the exhibition stat of the girl to reduce privacy so that exhibitionist accept having sex outdoors faster than shy girls but it might be tricky to add so late in the development now. I'll check.

For Anael bug, would you have a save file? Or is there maybe an error popup appearing when you enter the church? What is smexing? Do you have the spell to check her behavior and checked her location in the status page?

Flagon

Sep 14, 2019
Are Ayumi, Hikari or Kana still the only valid girls to use to trigger the harem ending? Which means basically Kana if you want to go the Secret Girl route.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For Anael bug, would you have a save file? Or is there maybe an error popup appearing when you enter the church? What is smexing? Do you have the spell to check her behavior and checked her location in the status page?
I have a save file, will upload at some point tomorrow.
No error logging happens in the church.
"Smex" is a combination of Smut and Sex. I think you can figure out what "smexing" is from there.

EDIT:
I have the Spells that shows behaviours and locations.
This is odd, Anael isn't showing in the Girl List.

So here's my save. Please make some sense of it.

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Hello Mr. Daedolon,

Small little item. Some of the girls you can get house and bedroom keys, do not show on list of keys. example: Emika, if I teleport to her into her home (since there is no key at Airport for her), then i can get both keys. But they are not shown on the list of keys. There are a couple other girls like this, I forget whom. I think Iyo is one of them too. Here is my list sofar (I have avoided contact with Shizuru for now until I get Benito in jail, so I have not been to her home yet)

1654022555483.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello Mr. Daedolon,

Small little item. Some of the girls you can get house and bedroom keys, do not show on list of keys. example: Emika, if I teleport to her into her home (since there is no key at Airport for her), then i can get both keys. But they are not shown on the list of keys. There are a couple other girls like this, I forget whom. I think Iyo is one of them too. Here is my list sofar (I have avoided contact with Shizuru for now until I get Benito in jail, so I have not been to her home yet)

View attachment 1842251
Yeah, you're missing Shizuru and Iyo's keys as well as Emika's, as you said.
But you also don't have Emiri's keys.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Correct. I have collected them. I collected Iyo's keys, and Emika's and Emiri's keys. I freely enter their homes and rooms anytime I choose. But they are not on the displayed list. The Shizuru keys I wont have, since I have avoided her. So those 2 keys I would not have. But the other 6 should be on the list.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I figured it out. I had to bring Rin to Lily before Anael unlocks.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hello Daedolon, i found another bug, it's about Iyo's daily anal scenes(at least after you saved her), when you are ready to cum inside or outside her asshole, she doesn't accept it like you never fucked her before, please, fix it too.

Nabila has the same problem as Atsuko, it's impossible to have a lewd night in her bed.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
my game randomly hangs when i try to tell a girl to do sex stuff, like it just doesn't do anything after i make the selection as normal. i can cursor over stuff so it's not frozen, just doesn't move to the next event

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes