cager

Aug 2, 2017
When this happened to me, I simply waited an hour and the download continued on its own.
So did I. Note that when Mega says resume in some hours if you try again before that time is up it may resume early.
Mine said wait 6 hours but I was able to resume and complete after about 3 hours.

I am hooked on this game, although cheating through impatience.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Talking of cheating, is there anyway to go back when you know you have made the wrong move? Other than loading an earlier save?

Pollyanna

May 14, 2017
I've been a fan of this game for awhile, and I'm really enjoying the new mini events in the first few days. Not only do they break up the obedience grind of spamming "follow me" and lurking near the restroom, but they add a better sense of life and immersion to the game world, which could feel a little "hollow" sometimes in earlier versions. I appreciate that the creator adds new stuff to the beginning of the game, since every time I have a good save going a new version comes out and I have to start over :p Considering how some other games I like are updated so slowly though it's actually a good problem to have lol :D

Talking of cheating, is there anyway to go back when you know you have made the wrong move? Other than loading an earlier save?
As far as i know, you can't :( Thats one of the things I don't like about the interface for Glassix, it's not like a renpy game etc. where you can easily roll back after looking at the "wrong choice" content. It's a little frustrating too that you cant save during dialog, so when you have randomly discovered a cool event it's too late to make a save so you can easily come back to it. My advice is to make lots of saves all the time, at least one every morning, in separate slots.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm seriously worried about this guy now, after seeing this on his patreon:

October 1st, 3:10am: Content Poll
October 1st, 7:07am: Extra Content Poll

While I have no problem with the first one, it seems quite shady to launch an "Extra Content Poll" a mere 4 hours after the Content Poll. Yes, he has to help provide for the babby, but two polls withing four hours of each other. And what's worse is that we ordinary plebs aren't even allowed to view the bloody results! What does he hope to gain by keeping non-patrons in the dark like this? Oh, I know: $1 per non-patron. /snarky comments

And a weird bug: I have Aiko and Kana at LV2 50/50. Their event stars showed up, and I checked up on details for Utako's event. ERROR MESSAGE. And now I can't trigger their events any more. God Damn. I think I'll delete the error log and try again, seeing as how it's calling an error EVERY MORNING during first period.

EDIT:
NOPE. And now because of a bug that shouldn't happen, ever, my save file is broken. There's another persistant bug. When the game brings up the textbox that reads "The morning continues without event" or whatever it says when Saiko's sprite is told to be hidden (or whatever NW calls removing a sprite from the screen), it calls up the "An error has occurred and a log has been created.".
Why the fuck do these game-breaking error calls keep happening? Surely he'd have testers that should find these problems.

EDIT II:
I really think he ought to focus on fixing what he (inadvertently) broke rather than "What would people like to see in v.018?".
The real question is "Do you want me to fix this or keep throwing stuff into it?"

After peeling open the error log itself, it says this:
Error Log said:
<0> fn:getRandomLocation([@building="airport"][@type="street" or @type="shared" or @type="restaurant" or @type="diningroom"]) - No room found
<0> fn:getRandomLocation([@building="airport"][@type="street" or @type="shared" or @type="restaurant" or @type="diningroom"]) - No room found
Why does it call shagging errors for the airport in the god damn morning at school?

EDIT III:
It seems the error only affected their event scenes. After trying to push forward anyway, I find that I can. Strange that the error caused their LV2-3 events to be skipped entirely.

Last edited:

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
And a weird bug: I have Aiko and Kana at LV2 50/50. Their event stars showed up, and I checked up on details for Utako's event. ERROR MESSAGE. And now I can't trigger their events any more. God Damn. I think I'll delete the error log and try again, seeing as how it's calling an error EVERY MORNING during first period.

EDIT:
NOPE. And now because of a bug that shouldn't happen, ever, my save file is broken. There's another persistant bug. When the game brings up the textbox that reads "The morning continues without event" or whatever it says when Saiko's sprite is told to be hidden (or whatever NW calls removing a sprite from the screen), it calls up the "An error has occurred and a log has been created.".
Why the fuck do these game-breaking error calls keep happening? Surely he'd have testers that should find these problems.

EDIT II:
I really think he ought to focus on fixing what he (inadvertently) broke rather than "What would people like to see in v.018?".
The real question is "Do you want me to fix this or keep throwing stuff into it?"

After peeling open the error log itself, it says this:

Why does it call shagging errors for the airport in the god damn morning at school?

EDIT III:
It seems the error only affected their event scenes. After trying to push forward anyway, I find that I can. Strange that the error caused their LV2-3 events to be skipped entirely.
I've been up to date with the latest versions, and i've seen an error log at school and maybe some other places & times. But you know what I did about it? Nothing, because the only thing that did was add a few rows of text. I'm not sure if it's because it's different from yours, because I never checked the error logs, or if it's because anything it could have affected (like your events) had already been completed.

That being said, even if there was something affected , i've gone to the current end of update previously ( excluding lily, who's newest), I wouldn't really have had a problem with it, because I know what would be happening, and there's always that cheat menu, which will dramatically speed up the grinding.

Asclepios

Jun 23, 2017
changelog for .17?
I found this changelog, but i don't sure that it's exact,it is really light for a v.017... (I found this changelog in an unofficial site : svscomics) :

- No more infinite loop
- No more freeze after clicking a choice
- Toilets and bath events now properly trigger again

Urself

Aug 4, 2017
You should be sure your taking them at the right time, Between 12:00 and 7:00 otherwise Lily won't be there to trigger the scene.
I arrived at 11:45am on Sunday, waited until 7pm in 5 minute interval and fuck all happened

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Anyone able to run this with wine on linux? I can do it with older versions. But now the texts only show as black bars.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I arrived at 11:45am on Sunday, waited until 7pm in 5 minute interval and fuck all happened
Wait until 11:45am at the Stream on Sunday. Then go into the abandoned shrine. If there's still nothing doing, drop Daedolon a line.

Also, I noticed that Utako's pathing derps when she's off the train at Downtown. She stands around for the longest time before she actually goes anywhere. I've also had the "I'm going to follow you even though you didn't tell me to" bug occur in 0.17. And I thought that was fixed...
danny19 said:
17 is out on litosh
It's also out here, just not linked yet on the opening page. There's a torrent and a direct link a couple of pages back.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
I found this changelog, but i don't sure that it's exact,it is really light for a v.017... (I found this changelog in an unofficial site : svscomics) :

- No more infinite loop
- No more freeze after clicking a choice
- Toilets and bath events now properly trigger again
No wonder why no one said anything, it is pretty much a pointless update.

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Actually I found that you gotta do this every Sunday once and ONLY once.....ridiculous but that's what Lily or the succubus wants.... she only wants one chick each Sunday and only the ones that can trigger the event so basically all the main girls can do this but only one per Sunday.

Edit:

Forgot to mention you can cheat the save by opening it up in notes and typing the time to what you want it to be so.....if I want it to be day 7 at 12:00pm I type in 9360 as my time and then load my game....

I get this time by doing this equation....

[[24*(number of days before the day I want)]+(the military time of the day I want)]*60 and that equals to the day and time of day I want. So like the example above I do this-((24*6)+12)*60=9360 which is 1200hrs of Sunday afternoon.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No wonder why no one said anything, it is pretty much a pointless update.
Check the IN-GAME changelog. Here's what it lists as you are too bone-idle to accomplish even that:
Lily Obedience LV3-4
Lily Command LV3-4 (not quite sure what this means)
Utako, Kumiko & Yatsumi LV1-2
Utako/Kumiko's and Yatsumi's houses have been added to the Downtown map

The English translation is being reviewed by another source. (Regardie)
Gaweb can't do it himself, too busy with coding and family.
CarpeNoctem I believe isn't a native speaker and is also too busy making scenes.

But I DID find that the new scenes that haven't been translated from the original French yet. My advice? Wait for 0.17.1. My game bugged out on an error which shouldn't ever happen.

@greysaber
Don't read on SVSComics. Read the god damn patreon next time. I don't have even $1 access and I could still find the information that applies to 0.17.

Last edited:

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Actually I found that you gotta do this every Sunday once and ONLY once.....ridiculous but that's what Lily or the succubus wants.... she only wants one chick each Sunday and only the ones that can trigger the event so basically all the main girls can do this but only one per Sunday.

Edit:

Forgot to mention you can cheat the save by opening it up in notes and typing the time to what you want it to be so.....if I want it to be day 7 at 12:00pm I type in 9360 as my time and then load my game....

I get this time by doing this equation....

[[24*(number of days before the day I want)]+(the military time of the day I want)]*60 and that equals to the day and time of day I want. So like the example above I do this-((24*6)+12)*60=9360 which is 1200hrs of Sunday afternoon.
After you have taken Aiko to Lily on the first Sunday, the following Sunday Lily is open for Business from 12.00 to 00.00 to all comers but you have to bring at least one to her to keep her happy and of course each girl can go only once. That way you can get Lily out of your way in about three weeks, four counting Aikos week.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
If you're familiar with the cheats, then try this. Arrive at... say 1pm, then summon Aiko there, ask her to follow you, take a quick one area trip and back again.

If i'm not remembering it wrong, on Saturday you're rushed there, and she asks you to bring Aiko for Sunday.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes