Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I can't understand what 0.17 version you are waiting for? In the topic header you need to change? If so then yes it is necessary. A game (0.17) is in the post 600 (magnet) and in the post 603 (MEGA)

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I can't understand what 0.17 version you are waiting for? In the topic header you need to change? If so then yes it is necessary. A game (0.17) is in the post 600 (magnet) and in the post 603 (MEGA)
for $10.00 Patreon should have been more clear..

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Question anyone know how to get money? i.e. Job, cheat code or is it not required right now?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
for $10.00 Patreon should have been more clear..
It is this version in the post 600 and 603. Released on September 30. There is no other version, including the patreon

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Question anyone know how to get money? i.e. Job, cheat code or is it not required right now?
Nothing yet about the money situation...

Just cheat the money in the notes cuz you wanna be a billionaire with no way of using them lol.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Has anyone got Lilly to level 4 cant seem to get there, had the examination, the orgy at shrine, sex on train. I have yatsumi , utako and kumiko to level 2 ( more updates to go further ) all others level 4

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Has anyone got Lilly to level 4 cant seem to get there, had the examination, the orgy at shrine, sex on train. I have yatsumi , utako and kumiko to level 2 ( more updates to go further ) all others level 4
is a bug so there is a way to trigger the lvl 4 in Lily you have to make a save after you finish the lvl 4 event with her then go to the save file and open the one that is your save then in the top of the file go to edition and you have the option to search in that bar put the number 3 the just search til you get to the part that says demonAobediencelevel 3 just change the 3 for a 4 and save the file and done hope that help or you can wait for the next fix pach

Reactions: Julegraut and Spina

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
is a bug so there is a way to trigger the lvl 4 in Lily you have to make a save after you finish the lvl 4 event with her then go to the save file and open the one that is your save then in the top of the file go to edition and you have the option to search in that bar put the number 3 the just search til you get to the part that says demonAobediencelevel 3 just change the 3 for a 4 and save the file and done hope that help or you can wait for the next fix pach
thanks appreciate

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
@gue5t
Why in all that is holy would you want a 3.59GB download when the patch file is all that's needed? This isn't like DMD where the patch file breaks the game. I get that you post it for people that don't have the game yet, but still...
When I sayd we need the full game I meant a link for the OP, I needed only the 4mb patch.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
any sign of a 16.2 to 17.0 patch yet?
4GB is a bit much for a relatively small update

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When I sayd we need the full game I meant a link for the OP, I needed only the 4mb patch.
Oh. Okay, I must have misunderstood you. My bad.
any sign of a 16.2 to 17.0 patch yet?
4GB is a bit much for a relatively small update
Nope. It's most likely because he's waiting on Regardie to work through the huge reams of text the game currently has. Also 0.17 base has untranslated French entries. Daedolon's English is perfect and while the game was smaller, he was able to correct it himself. That's no longer feasible given the size of it now.

Well, there is something to occupy our time with. His first game, "Vampire Revenge" is temporarily available for free on his patreon.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't get why the patch doesn't drop for free for everyone. Money and support, I get. But not everyone that's subscribed all at once? That's akin to punishment for not paying him enough.
Allow me to reiterate: I have no issue with the main game being delayed for lower-level patrons and free users, I just have issues with janking a freaking PATCH behind the paywall. As it says on the patreon "0.17 to 0.17.1", so it's a patch, not the full game again.

Small happy edit: We're now at 666 replies.

Last edited:

ExEWil

Aug 26, 2017
is there a trick to getting Aiko and Kana's lv4? It says to sleep in your room but I've been doing that for a few days and nothing's happening

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
is there a trick to getting Aiko and Kana's lv4? It says to sleep in your room but I've been doing that for a few days and nothing's happening
If their both level 3 that's what should happen kana should come in to find out about morning wood and you need to ignore aiko for 3 days and she will come to you. What version are you running I found a glitch in an earlier version where I had the same problem with kana and aiko when I updated to the latest this glitch was gone/

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes