Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked b4, or is obvious to others. Do I have to 'balance' levels for the extra options in walkthrough x gets extra options if y is level 2?? Or can I take levels to max and still have the extras?? x extra if y is level 2 OR higher??

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked b4, or is obvious to others. Do I have to 'balance' levels for the extra options in walkthrough x gets extra options if y is level 2?? Or can I take levels to max and still have the extras?? x extra if y is level 2 OR higher??
There are some scenes that require level from other girls for extra content, check the walkthrough to see them. Mostly it's mom that needs to be upgraded first.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
There are some scenes that require level from other girls for extra content, check the walkthrough to see them. Mostly it's mom that needs to be upgraded first.
Yeah my question was more about if the character has a higher level than shown.. If walkthrough says mom level 2 can I still get extra if mom is level 3 or 4? I'm guessing I can, but wanted to be sure b4 I raised people above the levels listed.

Ty Ty

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Oh, that's what you meant. No, you don't need to balance the levels, higher obedience than the level stated in the walk through will not result in missing content, except for the lvl1 tease events that only trigger as lvl0-1. At least that's what the guide says, I didn't try it personally.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Ty Ty.. thought that was the way it worked but was a little worried I'd miss something awesome.

you are friend and scholar or something. :) TY again.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
I was able to unlock doll mode on several girls on sunday, unlocking Lilly makes it possible I think.
I did it for... maybe half a dozen girls in the 2nd week, but that was with me 'teleporting' them to the area closest to the shrine and then having them following me to the shrine, instead of having to spend the time fetching them. But that was in v16, so lily wasn't unlocked (or she was, but I had never visited the church to make it possible).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't know how or why you unlocked half a dozen girls in the second week.
Teleporting can cause errors, so be careful with that.
Regardie said:
I will send in a new en.xml file before the weekend is done so he should have it for the public release.
Thanks for your quick work :)
Forgeshield said:
How do you actually get the girl to the shrine?
11:45am Sunday, be at the stream. Check the girls Bio page to see how long they can still follow you for. If it's less than 16 minutes, do the "Stop following me" -> "Follow me" thing. That resets their follow time, potentially allowing you to string them along indefinitely.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Any one else missing the files for lilly lv 4? Its not that much of a problem as I don't seem to be able to proc the event that makes her a NPC but yeah, no img files in the game directory.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Do the Sexual Preferrences menu and Traits overview work? Since nothing at all has popped up for me on those two overviews despite being level 3 with several girls. Just curious how to find them if there is a way.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
is that time limit with the demon still in the game
and if so any way to remove it
It's really easy since all the source is right there, uncompiled. I don't have a copy of the game right now, but Lily's event conditions are in the main events file along with the holiday events and skill gains. You can just change the conditions so that monday morning check (where the game looks to see if you brought her a girl or not on Sunday) only fires between 3:00am and 3:01am on Monday when 20 other girls are in the room. Never, in other words. There's half a dozen other ways to disable that event. The guy should really just take it out of the game and make the penalty a magical rollback to an autosave from Sunday morning or something.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Thank you to whoever gave me the cards for the characters. Not all of them were in the directory but Lily was and when I got her in Honey Select, (They imported nicely btw) I went to town on that ass! lol

Spina

Jun 6, 2017
In the opening screen of the game is an icon for the walktrough! If you click it, you will be redirected directely to a post on Gawebs Patreonpage with an actual walkthrough!

Reactions: dbp5ca

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Ok.. what is the deal with the demon girl at the shrine... she ends up kissing you and killing you, saying something about a deal that wasn't held up.

jeff95

May 9, 2017
guys how to get lily i cant see her in girl status :( and Okimi level 3 how to get scense her ex-husband arrest ?

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Ok.. what is the deal with the demon girl at the shrine... she ends up kissing you and killing you, saying something about a deal that wasn't held up.
When you first meet her, she tells you to bring her girls (Aiko is first I believe) every Sunday PM. If you don't, it's game over. That's the progression for her- in the beginning at least.

Reactions: loqex
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes