Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone else notice that Lily's dialogue is a hodgepodge of everyone else's?
I mean, in one conversation, Kei refers to her as "Ryoko"... Lazy writing at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.
I normally have nothing bad to say about Glassix, but its fairly jarring when she has her own lines (obedience events) only to have her talking like Rin or anybody else otherwise.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Anyone else notice that Lily's dialogue is a hodgepodge of everyone else's?
I mean, in one conversation, Kei refers to her as "Ryoko"... Lazy writing at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.
I normally have nothing bad to say about Glassix, but its fairly jarring when she has her own lines (obedience events) only to have her talking like Rin or anybody else otherwise.
Probably will be changed when a fix is released. Unless no one informs the developer about it that is.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is better to upload in torrents than in shitty mega i don't know why people like that crap, since the death of megadownloader mega is crap.
Sounds like somebody got burned by MEGA. Megadownloader was guilty of always being false-positived. It's better now. I get my top speed out of MEGA constantly.

Reactions: Wugga

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Sounds like somebody got burned by MEGA. Megadownloader was guilty of always being false-positived. It's better now. I get my top speed out of MEGA constantly.
I didn't meant to offend you, i appreciate that you are making the mega links my post was specifically for people demanding the links being on Mega. It is way easier to have torrents specially for big games.

But yeah Mega is crap because of the limits it imposes not because of speeds (though sometimes for some weird reason it doesn't go full speed).

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
cannot get through shizuru level 3 obedience she is not appearing at her apartment entrance week end 7pm... what am i missing?
i am using ver 18 by the way

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
cannot get through shizuru level 3 obedience she is not appearing at her apartment entrance week end 7pm... what am i missing?
i am using ver 18 by the way
Every time a character is not in the place for the event, you can ask them to follow you and then walk there.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Really, really annoying layout. All those stupid footprints that point in random directions, it's impossible to get a real feel for where everything is in relation to everything else. Really shitty implementation. Plus who wants to hunt down 10-15 footstep icons to get from point A to point B? What's the whole point? I found this one annoying far more than amusing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If it bothers you that much, there is another option.
Go to the Options screen from the Main Menu. Change "Travel" to text.
Now click the Footsteps in the top menu. A list of available locations from your current location should either slide in from the right or just show up. It'll remain on the screen until you click the footstep icon again.

Gogotaro said:
...I downloaded from there
Yeah, so did I. I just wanted to give people who either can't use/don't use/won't use/are blocked from using torrents an option. Why MEGA and not a different server? Because it's handy. And not everybody hates it as much as you seem to.

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
If it bothers you that much, there is another option.
Go to the Options screen from the Main Menu. Change "Travel" to text.
Now click the Footsteps in the top menu. A list of available locations from your current location should either slide in from the right or just show up. It'll remain on the screen until you click the footstep icon again.

Yeah, so did I. I just wanted to give people who either can't use/don't use/won't use/are blocked from using torrents an option. Why MEGA and not a different server? Because it's handy. And not everybody hates it, no matter what you may wish.
mega is alright but google drive is better.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes