Eric Storm

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked & answered, but I did a search and couldn't find anything...

Has anyone else had the problem where the map gets jumbled up with previously viewed maps? When I look at the map, it draws the current map, but it doesn't seem to clean off all the other maps it's already drawn, so I end up with a pretty much unusable jumble of stuff. The current map isn't usually drawn on top, either, so it's not like I can just ignore the old stuff...

Is there any way to clear this problem in-game? I'd hate to have to keep restarting, as it happens VERY quickly as you use the map throughout the game.

If it matters, I've been playing version 0.17.1. I didn't realize until just now that there was a version 0.18. Did 0.18 clear up this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.
Eric Storm

PS: Just an addendum: v. 0.18 did NOT clear up the problem...

Last edited:

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
This never happened to me before....you know what let me whip up a quick save of lily at obedience 3 going 4 and give that to you sound good?
Thanks for your help, but went back to day 49 and was taking Mitsuko to feed to Lilly and it opened up.

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked & answered, but I did a search and couldn't find anything...

Has anyone else had the problem where the map gets jumbled up with previously viewed maps? When I look at the map, it draws the current map, but it doesn't seem to clean off all the other maps it's already drawn, so I end up with a pretty much unusable jumble of stuff. The current map isn't usually drawn on top, either, so it's not like I can just ignore the old stuff...

Is there any way to clear this problem in-game? I'd hate to have to keep restarting, as it happens VERY quickly as you use the map throughout the game.

If it matters, I've been playing version 0.17.1. I didn't realize until just now that there was a version 0.18. Did 0.18 clear up this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.
Eric Storm
Uh to be honest I've fiddled a lot with the save files and what not but I have never gotten that before....if anything try to download the full v1.18 and then start it up from scratch or used the above save I've uploaded to have all "do-able" girls at level 4 and lily at level 3 going level 4 (just walk to shrine).
Cuz I honestly don't know how you did that bro?

Last edited:

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Wait wait--hold on, what?

Repost? Please?? :confounded:
These cards will convert for Honey Select, a few of the characters to play with...
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!oCJmBR5b!YfZLpDHhKjzqlPYtV1kQ0ZOC9jBdtuQPB8fz7_lalfw

Reactions: shinonen

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Where is the updated Walkthrough? 1st post says its updated, but poste only has version 15.1
Good Point!

Uhh I can try to create an updated walkthrough based off the 1.15 version unless you want a detailed version of some sort? it may take me an hour or 2 though...

Edit: Maybe longer than I thought......

New Edit: Just realized that from the Main Menu there's a pretty well detailed Walkthrough you can click on.
PS: This game is pretty easy once you get the week down to a rythm

Last edited:

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Is there a way to increase the audacity of the girls?
It goes up with each level of obedience you complete for each girl. That said, even at the max of lvl 4, it still isnt enought to get them to walk around outside or at work/school nude. Think the author mentioned that the plan was to have upgrades you could purchase from demon Lily for things like increasing audacity, teleporting, etc, but its not in the game yet.

Honestly, I tried to monkey around with the Audacity code for each girl, but I never could really get much to work. If anyone could come up with a mini-mod to actually increase the audacity per level further, that would be cool.

Reactions: loshi44 and Emmi3

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Good Point!

Uhh I can try to create an updated walkthrough based off the 1.15 version unless you want a detailed version of some sort? it may take me an hour or 2 though...

Edit: Maybe longer than I thought......

New Edit: Just realized that from the Main Menu there's a pretty well detailed Walkthrough you can click on.
PS: This game is pretty easy once you get the week down to a rythm
No details... just update where to find the girls, and how to trigger the levles... but never mind... the hints are quite obvious...

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
It's Sunday, 8:01 AM and I enter Utako's apartment dining room. Utako and Kumiko are here. I'm trying to be hired to teach Kumiko for her level 3 event. Everything runs... until Utako asks me about my academic grades. Proud of my 74/100, I tell her "Of course: here it is!" and she simply answers "Not here...". Yes, I know the world can be unfair, but this is a game!
I guess it's only a bug and I just have to wait for the 18.1 version. But maybe it's time for my first message. :)
And if someone has the same problem or, why not, the solution, I'll feel less miserable...

Assassin

May 31, 2017
I can't get Naomi to the contract I found her at street A but nothing happen anyone know why? It always show up Error oc

Reactions: Gpcd003

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
How have they still not fixed the bug that once you get Lily to say you don't have to bring you a new girl, she still kills you on Monday morning?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I think the dev is slow on bug fixes and doesn't judge his priorities well.
I mean who plans a major AI overhaul when you haven't got the time for it? What I have seen since that desastrous release, he's still recovering from that. And now in stead of completing the stories for all characters, he introduces new
'features'. I think those are nice, but implement them after you've got the story finished (a bit like Vren does with Lab Rats) and focus on a bug free release.
That's also why I reduced my tier for him.

Reactions: Henz

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I guess it's only a bug and I just have to wait for the 18.1 version. But maybe it's time for my first message. :)
And if someone has the same problem or, why not, the solution, I'll feel less miserable...
I had that problem, but it was only when Utako wasn't leveled up. After I got her to level 2, the scene progressed.

Since we're on the topic of bugs, I'm still getting French dialogue for Kumiko and Yatsumi. I figured it'd be corrected by now since it was present in the last build, but nope. Anybody got a fix for this? Do I need to go into the inner workings and mess around with some things?

Reactions: BlurryRender

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
I hope 18.1 comes out soon, this version in buggy as fuck, Okimi only gets to lvl3 if you keep on filming and demand your reward, all other commands work but she stays at lvl2, try to give Kumiko a lvl3 command and the game crashes, Hikari doesn't leave the shrine after you bring her to Lily but you can't see her if you go there to retrieve her

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes