Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
If you want to play the public release v0.17.1, I can give you a new en.xml file with all the dialog "fixed" as best as I can. My changes are getting rolled into the next release but the v0.18 file I have has more untranslated French and some structure problems that we are working out right now so that won't be ready until the next public release.

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
I had that problem, but it was only when Utako wasn't leveled up. After I got her to level 2, the scene progressed.

Since we're on the topic of bugs, I'm still getting French dialogue for Kumiko and Yatsumi. I figured it'd be corrected by now since it was present in the last build, but nope. Anybody got a fix for this? Do I need to go into the inner workings and mess around with some things?
Okay, thanks for the info! And I still get French dialogue too. I read somewhere the dev saying he still has problems with english translation. The game logic is much more important for me but, well, let's hope he's working on translations too.

U

User_10739

I just want to do the demon chick I hope that's possible by now!
I gave up on this around .14 as I was bored of playing the same thing over & over again for 2 scenes from a character or 2...

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I fail to see the reason behind the wardrobe management idea since , if you have "no panties" option activated , you can still see panties using the glasses even when wearing swim suits.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I fail to see the reason behind the wardrobe management idea since , if you have "no panties" option activated , you can still see panties using the glasses even when wearing swim suits.
id imagine thats a bug, seems like one anyway.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
These cards will convert for Honey Select, a few of the characters to play with...
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!oCJmBR5b!YfZLpDHhKjzqlPYtV1kQ0ZOC9jBdtuQPB8fz7_lalfw
They work in PlayHome too! You rock, thanks!!!

Dajose

May 8, 2017
i coud not trigger mitsuko after month i played it again and shes still absent. i know where to find her she just doesnt pop up. any tips? maybe a save with all the girls for .18?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i coud not trigger mitsuko after month i played it again and shes still absent. i know where to find her she just doesnt pop up. any tips? maybe a save with all the girls for .18?
With Mitsuko there is nothing complicated, appears in the first week without problems. It is necessary only to attend classes especially at 14.00. Written from the author of the game: "Mitsuko : Go to afternoon class after day 2"

doubleDD21

Nov 1, 2017
I think i missed the meeting Rin quest in the subway and somehow skipped it and went very far into the game so i don't have x-ray glasses that i should be getting from that quest.

Is there anyway to get it back now ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I think i missed the meeting Rin quest in the subway and somehow skipped it and went very far into the game so i don't have x-ray glasses that i should be getting from that quest.

Is there anyway to get it back now ?
Points are given on the first day, automatically. The metro has the choice to go to school or to the father. At this point, points are given by default. You can choose a trip to school, then the glasses also remain, and the meeting with Lily is postponed to Saturday. You just did not read the description and do not know how to use the glasses.
Read carefully the description for the game (even in an open game, go to "help" and read)

Reactions: doubleDD21

doubleDD21

Nov 1, 2017
Points are given on the first day, automatically. The metro has the choice to go to school or to the father. At this point, points are given by default. You can choose a trip to school, then the glasses also remain, and the meeting with Lily is postponed to Saturday. You just did not read the description and do not know how to use the glasses.
Read carefully the description for the game (even in an open game, go to "help" and read)
Even after reading the Help again it is still not activated. It shows the glasses for the tutorial but i think somehow the quest needs to be completed with Ayumi to make it activated like how it happens in a new game. But i think that's impossible now since first day is over. Now only way to use the glasses is to use the Help and cancel the tutorial to use it immediately, with Rin also teleported into the scene. After the tutorial is done, Right Click doesn't activate the glasses.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Even after reading the Help again it is still not activated. It shows the glasses for the tutorial but i think somehow the quest needs to be completed with Ayumi to make it activated like how it happens in a new game. But i think that's impossible now since first day is over. Now only way to use the glasses is to use the Help and cancel the tutorial to use it immediately, with Rin also teleported into the scene. After the tutorial is done, Right Click doesn't activate the glasses.
No there is no quest for glasses. If you go to school all events affect only the development of relations and nothing more. You can not go to school and immediately go for your father. The glasses work in front of the girl (s), if no one is in front of you, then they will not work. In general, no one has ever, even in the early versions of the game, encountered such a problem

cager

Aug 2, 2017
How can I beat Okimi's husband in the classroom encounter?
I read a suggestion somewhere but cannot find it now. Or perhaps it said you cannot beat him? I really must copy hints as I find them, not wait till they are needed.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How can I beat Okimi's husband in the classroom encounter?
I read a suggestion somewhere but cannot find it now. Or perhaps it said you cannot beat him? I really must copy hints as I find them, not wait till they are needed.
That's a 0.17.1 addition, and the only help I can dig up is "high fitness". But after poking through the files and seeing that the option to fight IS coded in, I poked deeper. Looks like 70 is the minimum score you need for that event. I think you'd have to have that score recorded in your "My Stats" page for it to register properly, though. If it's not the classroom event, it's her level 3.

Perhaps it wasn't coded properly in 0.17.1. There's really no excuse for it not working in 0.18.

After Utako, Kumiko and Yatsumi have their lv4 events in game, I'd like to see some more work done with Iyo as she knows something weird is going on in town. That situation needs to handled very carefully.
I'm not too fond of Kristina and Nabila. Or Miwa. Everyone else I do like on some level.

Last edited:

doubleDD21

Nov 1, 2017
No there is no quest for glasses. If you go to school all events affect only the development of relations and nothing more. You can not go to school and immediately go for your father. The glasses work in front of the girl (s), if no one is in front of you, then they will not work. In general, no one has ever, even in the early versions of the game, encountered such a problem
I will upload my saves here. You can go check out the last page 10 and see game saves with 38 and 37 days passed but can't still use the Right Click for x-ray glasses. See if it happens that for you too.

I have started a new game all over again now anyway instead of fixing it.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes