Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I will upload my saves here. You can go check out the last page 10 and see game saves with 38 and 37 days passed but can't still use the Right Click for x-ray glasses. See if it happens that for you too.

I have started a new game all over again now anyway instead of fixing it.
I checked all the save. Everything works fine, in every conservation. Points in the game work as well as the ability to walk, talk, etc. Absurd to assert that they are not. Check your equipment, mouse

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I will upload my saves here. You can go check out the last page 10 and see game saves with 38 and 37 days passed but can't still use the Right Click for x-ray glasses. See if it happens that for you too.

I have started a new game all over again now anyway instead of fixing it.
Although on the 37th and 38th days there is really something wrong, there the glasses do not work immediately upon downloading. Here you need to look more closely. Most likely it's saving from previous versions, which do not coincide with version 0.18 (or work incorrectly with the latter). In 0.18 a new mechanism of work was introduced, including a wardrobe system. The operation of any save from earlier versions can cause unpredictable errors.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think the dev is slow on bug fixes and doesn't judge his priorities well.
I mean who plans a major AI overhaul when you haven't got the time for it? What I have seen since that desastrous release, he's still recovering from that. And now in stead of completing the stories for all characters, he introduces new
'features'. I think those are nice, but implement them after you've got the story finished (a bit like Vren does with Lab Rats) and focus on a bug free release.
That's also why I reduced my tier for him.
Go be salty somewhere else. The only reason he pushes new features is because fans keep requesting them. Blame the fans, not him. Plus, he has very busy home life right now. Ever since 0.17 there's been fans asking for a wardrobe management system. That's done (though rudimentary) and now he can focus on the meat of the game.
Still recovering from the AI wander fiasco? It's fixed, or at least works well enough for me. The girls are where they're supposed to be (for the most part) at key moments (for example, obedience events). Characters don't just vanish anymore either (again, at least for me).
We've also got Regardie coming up with english files that don't sound like googlese moonrunes.

For the love of god, don't compare two completely different people with completely different circumstances.
Frankly, I found Lab Rats a little dull and uninteresting. I gave it a much better tryout than other things I found dull and uninteresting, too.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Go be salty somewhere else. The only reason he pushes new features is because fans keep requesting them. Blame the fans, not him. Plus, he has very busy home life right now. Ever since 0.17 there's been fans asking for a wardrobe management system. That's done (though rudimentary) and now he can focus on the meat of the game.
Still recovering from the AI wander fiasco? It's fixed, or at least works well enough for me. The girls are where they're supposed to be (for the most part) at key moments (for example, obedience events). Characters don't just vanish anymore either (again, at least for me).
We've also got Regardie coming up with english files that don't sound like googlese moonrunes.

For the love of god, don't compare two completely different people with completely different circumstances.
Frankly, I found Lab Rats a little dull and uninteresting. I gave it a much better tryout than other things I found dull and uninteresting, too.
I'm salty when I want to be. I've been a patron for Gaweb for some time now and I was when the AI overhaul was launched. Weeks of waiting for an unplayable release :(
And now all kind of 'features' that I find boring, so I'm quite through with this game.
But hey, if you (still) like the game that's fine. Let's just agree to disagree.

Besides I was comparing 2 methods of development not 2 persons or 2 games.

Last edited:

doubleDD21

Nov 1, 2017
Although on the 37th and 38th days there is really something wrong, there the glasses do not work immediately upon downloading. Here you need to look more closely. Most likely it's saving from previous versions, which do not coincide with version 0.18 (or work incorrectly with the latter). In 0.18 a new mechanism of work was introduced, including a wardrobe system. The operation of any save from earlier versions can cause unpredictable errors.
I considered that too. But my version is still 0.17.0 and i think i haven't updated it so far. Not sure if the game has an auto-update that messed it up somehow but this is how it still looks like in the image below. I think the saves never passed on to a newer version.

upload_2017-11-10_13-16-27.png

Anyway, from the earlier replies it was enough for me to understand the x-ray glasses existed and i started a new game with it now. Thanks for that. :)

Sharing all this since it might help fix any bugs.

I didn't know about the 0.18.0. I will get it apply it now in a seperate copy anyway.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm salty when I want to be. I've been a patron for Gaweb for some time now and I was when the AI overhaul was launched. Weeks of waiting for an unplayable release :(
And now all kind of 'features' that I find boring, so I'm quite through with this game.
But hey, if you (still) like the game that's fine. Let's just agree to disagree.

Besides I was comparing 2 methods of development not 2 persons or 2 games.
This is the kind of post I actually like. Even-handed while still maintaining your own viewpoint.
I still like it - there's things I haven't seen yet - but I'm hardly as enchanted by it as I once was.
The smatterings of story we're getting are nowhere near enough. But that's what happens when you keep adding new characters with no clear goal for the player to work for. Fans complained about the lack of story and having to bring girls to Lily and wanting to say "Fuck you" to Hikari... One of those happened (but not yet, it's a bit buggy), one sort of happened and one just didn't happen.

Happened (but not quite): Bringing girls to Lily. After the Angel "blesses" the glasses, Lily says something along the lines of not having to bring her girls anymore. But the second you exercise that reprieve, Game Over. Seriously, flesh out these things before offering them. How difficult is it to program an event flag check anyway?

Sort of happened: Saying "Fuck you" to Hikari. You can really only tell her that she lost to Ryoko. I'd love a rewrite of all her events (though new art required would make it take some time) to allow for a Dominant Kei as opposed to the submissive weak man trope.

Didn't happen: Story. We bitched and bitched for there to be some semblance of a story... And we get a one-shot Angel exposé. That's it. Let's see if he expands a little more on this. No, I don't want an Angel Fuckslave, I just want her to actually do something to influence the story.

One thing I DO like is the options you have for one of Shizuru's obedience events.

Yeah. I see what you said now. This is a lesson to read everything fully. It's just I had a huge argument with a teacher a while back over this kind of comparison malarkey. This onus is on me this time.

Reactions: DrSmith

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I hate it when people say "You can't blame the developer, blame the fans who asked for it!". I am sorry, but the developer didn't have a gun pointed to his head and was forced to do it.
It is part of his job as a developer to filter what is a good suggestion that can be implemented without losing the focus on his own vision and what can't be implemented since it would derail what he was planning.

Being a developer isn't doing anything that the fans suggest or tell you to do. You need the judgement to know what is a good decision and what isn't. So yes, you can blame the developer a little bit for giving in to the demands of people and going against his own vision for his project.

aldebaran7000

Jun 15, 2017
Does anybody know what the "An ordinary day" events in the gallery are and how to trigger them?
On a similar note Kumiko has the /l/gallerysisterCconvequed event in the gallery which can be triggerd at school around 11 am but I don't know anything a bout /l/gallerysisterCalley...

U

User_10739

Yeah, this is buggy as fuck, french language popping up constantly, girls don't get naked in doll mode, events not triggering, error screens and game crashes. I even had Lily run away screaming when I put a girl in doll mode and took her cloths off. (which she didn't really take off...)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The untranslated french language isn't a bug. It's just because Regardie hasn't caught up with those scenes yet.
Also, although Lily's pretty far developed she's still not finished.
NaoSoul said:
I hate it when people say "You can't blame the developer, blame the fans who asked for it!". I am sorry, but the developer didn't have a gun pointed to his head and was forced to do it
He had no intention of it until fans clamoured for it. So yeah, it IS their fault.
He was thinking about limiting it to scenes and asked the fans what they wanted. Most voted in favour of the wardrobe system. He knew that to keep the most paying fans possible, he had to do it this time. I hope he learned that although the fans appreciate the communication and announcements that he doesn't always HAVE to ask them what they want.
aldeberan7000 said:
Does anybody know what the "An ordinary day" events in the gallery are and how to trigger them?
I only know some of them. Most can only be triggered in the grindier sections of the game (<LV2 Obedience). I keep triggering them by complete accident.
For instance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aldebaran7000

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Reactions: aldebaran7000

aldebaran7000

Jun 15, 2017
The untranslated french language isn't a bug. It's just because Regardie hasn't caught up with those scenes yet.
Also, although Lily's pretty far developed she's still not finished.
He had no intention of it until fans clamoured for it. So yeah, it IS their fault.
He was thinking about limiting it to scenes and asked the fans what they wanted. Most voted in favour of the wardrobe system. He knew that to keep the most paying fans possible, he had to do it this time. I hope he learned that although the fans appreciate the communication and announcements that he doesn't always HAVE to ask them what they want.
I only know some of them. Most can only be triggered in the grindier sections of the game (<LV2 Obedience). I keep triggering them by complete accident.
For instance:
They're listed in the Teaser events section of the walkthrough available in game or on his site. There are a few which Squark hasn't listed.

As Squark suggests,
Thanks guys, I'll try to find them

ThudSplat

Apr 19, 2017
Happened (but not quite): Bringing girls to Lily. After the Angel "blesses" the glasses, Lily says something along the lines of not having to bring her girls anymore. But the second you exercise that reprieve, Game Over. Seriously, flesh out these things before offering them. How difficult is it to program an event flag check anyway?
If you're willing to do a little .xml editing it's possible to rip the loss condition out of the game entirely.
This doesn't excuse the bug of the game telling you not to worry about it and still hitting you with a loss anyway, but I like the peace of mind of not having to worry about running out of girls to send to Lilly.

1. Navigate to Glassix\data and find your events.xml file.

2. Make a backup copy in case you mess this up, then open the events file with notepad or some other suitable program for messing with .xml files.

3. Use Ctrl+F to search for "kissover"

4. This takes us to a block of code that stars with:
<vent type="special" code="kissover">
This code governs the game over scenario when you don't give a girl to Lilly every Sunday.

5. Outline everything between:
<!-- Pact events -->
and
<!-- /Pact events -->
and delete that block of code.

6. Save and close the file.

I tested this by sleeping a few weeks in a row and the demon girl game-over never triggered. As far as I can tell it doesn't mess with anything else in the game, but as good policy I would hang onto your backup of the file just in case.

Reactions: DamoDamo

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hey, i didn't played this for a long time, but was it always step mom/sister ?
I can't remember when the first version I played, but it was free at the time for the most current version, and yes, it has always been the same intro from when I first starting playing it.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Just played it, and yeah, as far as I'm concerned, the biggest minus is the event caps. Such as, the cafeteria event with rin/ayumi, main hall even with rin, etc., they stop appearing once the obedience are high enough. So
I don't know whether this is just a bug or perhaps it's really what the dev want, but, for a game without 'stoy line', events is one of the most important part of it, so...

haidar

May 30, 2017
This was asked a couple of times but was not answered as I skimmed last couple of pages, yet I will try one more time :)

Does anybody have a full gallery save or a way of opening them somehow? The thing is I skipped some of the teaser events and others and I don't want to start over.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Morning guy & gals i just installed v 0.18 now the game freezes every time i travel or talk to anyone dose any one else
have this error of freezing

P.S i had to use ctrl +del to close game and i found 3 x exe for the same game running every time it freezes and i only had 1 on my pc wierd

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes