Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Have problems to find Kumiko. saw her once in the arcade but not anymore since then... not in the girls list... did I miss something?

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Have problems to find Kumiko. saw her once in the arcade but not anymore since then... not in the girls list... did I miss something?
Did you have someone follow you to the arcade and leave you before you could follow Kumiko to the playground?

Asking because there's a bug that happens during scripted sequences where you are railroaded to a certain place, e.g. Mitsuko's intro, Lily's intro, Kumiko's intro, Sarah's level 2 event.

Basically, if someone is with you when the sequence triggers, and leaves you before you reach the place you're supposed to go to, the rest of the sequence doesn't play out and the girl never appears again. Not sure if anything else can make these sequences bug out though.

Reactions: Ponte77

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Did you have someone follow you to the arcade and leave you before you could follow Kumiko to the playground?

Asking because there's a bug that happens during scripted sequences where you are railroaded to a certain place, e.g. Mitsuko's intro, Lily's intro, Kumiko's intro, Sarah's level 2 event.

Basically, if someone is with you when the sequence triggers, and leaves you before you reach the place you're supposed to go to, the rest of the sequence doesn't play out and the girl never appears again. Not sure if anything else can make these sequences bug out though.
Seems like it... da**... is there any hope that I can - I don't know - reset just her trigger... I'm quite far into the game and like to grind to my success, but I don't like grinding THAT much that I would start the game again from scratch...

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
AFAIK, the only way would be to open your save file (make a backup first) in a text editor, locate the "rebelleteen" flag, and delete it.

Reactions: Ponte77

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

I was checking my game topics on Google and stumbled on this one. I was not aware of this bug but now that you detailed it to me, I'll make sure to solve it in v0.19.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ponte77 and rev33

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Hello all. I think I already know whats causing this "I'm on winxp" The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll If someone knows for sure please let me know for I can stop spending a whole lot time trying to get this game to work.
Thank you

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
AFAIK, the only way would be to open your save file (make a backup first) in a text editor, locate the "rebelleteen" flag, and delete it.
Thanks in advance, but could you specify the delete-it-part? what exactly do I have to delete? not used to change Save-files and don't want to delete something wrong...

Edit: Deleted the whole "\"rebelleteen\":3859," - did work... Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
It should look like \"rebelleteen\":some_number.

For example, from this
Code:
...,\"mansionaccess\":2241,\"rebelleteen\":2241,\"gymlessonfirst\":2281,...
to this
Code:
...,\"mansionaccess\":2241,\"gymlessonfirst\":2281,...

Hello all. I think I already know whats causing this "I'm on winxp" The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll If someone knows for sure please let me know for I can stop spending a whole lot time trying to get this game to work.
Thank you
Think the game was built with Construct, which uses Chromium, which isn't compatible with XP, AFAIK. Heck, it might not even be compatible with Vista.
It could be possible to export it as an HTML5 game so you could play it in any modern browser, but you'd have to ask the developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: R0y and Ponte77

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Glassix uses NW.js (check on Google) latest version which does not support WINXP.

If I remember correctly, some previous versions of NW.js were working on XP so you might have to check which one supports XP and simply override the files in Glassix folder, that should do the trick.
Just be sure to keep the original package.nw which contains all the necessary files for the game itself (not sure if that might create some issues between the two versions though...)g

dudeWhat

Nov 16, 2017
Hello. I have been trying out this game, and it seems that the same key to progress the dialogue is the same as the one to skip it, so everytime I want to read further, it jumps two dialogues at the same time. Is there anyway around this?

Justin.Chang

Jul 4, 2017
For those who have asked. This should be a gallery with all events and paths unlocked for viewing.
OMG.. finally I found it. we all thank you nery much. I never see any one give all gallery save data before. thanks

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello. I have been trying out this game, and it seems that the same key to progress the dialogue is the same as the one to skip it, so everytime I want to read further, it jumps two dialogues at the same time. Is there anyway around this?
CTRL will skip the text quickly.
Left mouse click will skip just one at a time.

Ragnos363

Aug 30, 2017
From the looks of it, we have some events with Anael, I wonder how would that involve the glasses since she's supposed to be inmune to them.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the link and the speed post.
The link does not work as a simple click. I had to copy the link location then copy and add the string
!wxo1CDoD!vXZGA2_UP_mNFKkauydEcQ v19.0 to give

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes