Assassin

May 31, 2017
Utako's level 2 event is supposed to work something like this:
Utako and Kumiko have to be in their apartment corridor together. Kumiko must also be Lv2.

Also: Lily's game over bug has been solved? Woot~
Thank you so much. ^^

Oct 12, 2017
does anyone have a 0.18 full save file? would be extremely helpful and awesome
I can upload mine but I've only grinded [ground(?)] the Obedience events and a few random extras but not much outside those. I've maxed affection, obedience and personal stats. The only things needed are the "random" encounters (mostly toilet scenes and location specific events), and Doll mode activation almost all of the girls. I just cbf to sleep for weekdays on end to unlock Doll mode for each girl (since it's only on Sunday 1 girl at a time), then try random combos using the event names in Gallery to try and find everything else.

I'll probably be bored enough in a few hours to grind the rest out.. No promises, though. :p

Saved to slot5 to help avoid accidental overwrites if you use my file. Just drop it into the saves folder and hit the gallery.
25 edits later -- Here's hoping I did it right:

Last edited:

ThudSplat

Apr 19, 2017
I can upload mine but I've only grinded [ground(?)] the Obedience events and a few random extras but not much outside those. I've maxed affection, obedience and personal stats. The only things needed are the "random" encounters (mostly toilet scenes and location specific events), and Doll mode activation almost all of the girls. I just cbf to sleep for weekdays on end to unlock Doll mode for each girl (since it's only on Sunday 1 girl at a time), then try random combos using the event names in Gallery to try and find everything else.

I'll probably be bored enough in a few hours to grind the rest out.. No promises, though. :p

Saved to slot5 to help avoid accidental overwrites if you use my file. Just drop it into the saves folder and hit the gallery.
25 edits later -- Here's hoping I did it right:
You can take multiple girls to Lilly to activate Doll Mode each Sunday, provided you do so one at a time.

I don't know how this counts towards her "one girl a week" requirement, but I ripped that loss condition out of the event script entirely, as detailed in a previous post in this thread.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
ok, I have a problem, I have no sex scenes after the obedience scenes for yatsumi and kumiko haven't checked utaku yet, is it because of my saves?
cuz I have seen the cg's of the events I am talking about.

Edit: tried a new save and saw that kumiko and utakus lvl 3 tier is not implemented in the game there is only the event and nothing else, now gonna try for toilet events and will see that.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
I'm surprised this game doesn't seem to get as much love as a bunch of others on this site... there is a ton of content (esp. since this is version .19). I think the models are done well too, and the women are varied looking (a plus, so many of the women in other games look exactly the same).

Oct 12, 2017
^^^
Same here, tbh. This is one of the better done harem 'dating sim' type games and yet it seems like it gets ignored. I know that's bound to happen with the absolute flood of similar games on here but this is leagues above some of the games in the top category, imo. I realise placement in that section is based on popularity, not quality of game but idk. Very solid base game, cheats enabled by default to mitigate the grind, mostly well done translations (Kumiko's and.. someone else's sometimes slip into French) and a good variety of scenes, events and kinks are touched on in this. ..And yet it feels like it's been thrown into the ash pile before its time.

Also, in relation to my previous post in here regarding grinding for 100% completed gallery, I'm officially not doing that by hand. Heck no. Barring the Obedience scenes, every choice you make for the place/date/time specific events (toilet, bath, night visit, etc) only the choices you select make it into the gallery. So for every girl, every event, you would need to redo it ~8 times. For just the toilet scenes that's looking at.. like, 120+ different choices to complete the gallery. And there's like, 4 or 5 of these types of events for nearly every girl. Even activating the toilet scenes is so, so painstaking. Wait 5-10 minutes, go through the list see if any girl is Peeing and teleport. If no girl, wait again then rinse repeat. It would probably be faster for me to read through the code, learn how to decypher it and swap variables than to try and grind this game out by hand.

Reactions: Hobart Jasperz

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Not really fond of the new update, I feel like more content could have been added to the unfinished girls before adding more scenes to existing ones.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
^^^
Same here, tbh. This is one of the better done harem 'dating sim' type games and yet it seems like it gets ignored. I know that's bound to happen with the absolute flood of similar games on here but this is leagues above some of the games in the top category, imo. I realise placement in that section is based on popularity, not quality of game but idk. Very solid base game, cheats enabled by default to mitigate the grind, mostly well done translations (Kumiko's and.. someone else's sometimes slip into French) and a good variety of scenes, events and kinks are touched on in this. ..And yet it feels like it's been thrown into the ash pile before its time.

Also, in relation to my previous post in here regarding grinding for 100% completed gallery, I'm officially not doing that by hand. Heck no. Barring the Obedience scenes, every choice you make for the place/date/time specific events (toilet, bath, night visit, etc) only the choices you select make it into the gallery. So for every girl, every event, you would need to redo it ~8 times. For just the toilet scenes that's looking at.. like, 120+ different choices to complete the gallery. And there's like, 4 or 5 of these types of events for nearly every girl. Even activating the toilet scenes is so, so painstaking. Wait 5-10 minutes, go through the list see if any girl is Peeing and teleport. If no girl, wait again then rinse repeat. It would probably be faster for me to read through the code, learn how to decypher it and swap variables than to try and grind this game out by hand.
Yes, unlocking all content can be quite grindy. Maybe I should add a "Unlock everything" button in the main menu that would work automatically in all versions, shouldn't be too hard to do and would solve the grind issue too as well as the 100% save file many players are asking frequently here.

Regarding the toilet event problem, I also agree with you. The issue comes from the frequency of the event which can't be controlled at the moment. This is because the control of those parameters will come through the use of items (drinks, snacks, etc...) which will give players the ability to soemwhat control the girls parameters. So for example, giving a drink to a girl will raise affection if she likes this kind of drink as well as raise her pee parameter forcing her to go asap. However, the item update will require a full month of work (maybe more) on its own and I'm currently already working on finishing the story so it'll have to wait until then. Moreover, I'm releasing polls regularily to let patrons vote for what content I should work once i'm done with one update. Last poll, wardrobe management and story advancement were the winners so once I'm done with the story, I'll release a new poll to let player vote for the next content to be released. At the moment, here are the choices of this future poll :
  • Money, jobs, shops and items management : This one is quite huge. Many shops will be added throughout the city to buy stuff : drinks, food, gift, outfits, underwear, etc... plus some locations will need an entrance ticket now, such as aquatic park, entertainement park, etc... New jobs will also be added throught the city to earn money with the requirement being based on the main character skills (academic, swimming and fitnessm which were not that used yet) as well as the usual pocket money from Aiko with the amount varying depending on her obedience level. Then you can guess what you'll be able to do with the items and outfits :p
  • Lily's spell : Basically, many of the current cheats as well as current features will be moved to spells buyable through Lily which will ask for a special kind of currency : Sexual energy. This energy will be collected when having sex with girls. Other spells will be added too. For example, the follow time will now be linked to the level of the follow spell, the obedience gain per action will be increased based on the obedience spell level, reducing the grind overall. The UI will be reviewed so that some detail currently shown in the girl's status page will now require to unlock a specific spell, such as the girl current location or her objective. The teleport spell will be added and will cost stamina this time. New spells, such as tracking girl will be added too : You'll be able to choose one girl to track at a time and her icon will automatically appear near the next exit you'll need to take to reach her position, this will make it super easy to find girl in the city. Of course, the cost of each spell will vary depending on its power, so the teleport spell will be super expensive while the other UI related spells will have a low cost.
  • Endings : One good and one bad ending per girl, that's already a lot of new events to add :p There will also be a full harem ending which will require unique events to be triggered and unveil a lot of new story plots.
  • Extra girl : The current extra girls in the list are all made by CarpeNoctem but I myself have a few extra girls of my own which I didn't have time to add yet due to all the other features. Ayumi's little sister for example and Aiko's sister, the usual kinky aunt :p Not sure this choice will be popular but it'll let players know those girls are not forgotten.
In the end, most of the planned features are actually linked with each other. The wardrobe management feature which has already been to the game still requrie the money and shops update to see its full potential. The girl's parameters and AI update which was implemented many versions ago will also be much more interesting once you can actually control their parameters with the items. And the game's balance will also change with Lily's spell, making it much easier to play the game and reduce the grind.
So basically, if you enjoy what you have at the moment, I think you'll enjoy the final version of the game even more :p

On a side note, I'm also planning to work on a proper wiki for the game to make things easier for new players. The F95 wiki is nice but I think splitting information in several page would make things much more easy. One page per girl with all events related to the current girl would make it easy to know what has been added with each version as well as allow me to work in pair with Carpenoctem more easily since I sometimes fail to add information about some of the content he actually added to the game.

Anyway, as for the game being ignored, I also do agree. I think it might come from the act I'm not really a big talker and don't advertise the game that much anymore. But if you wanna help, you could leave a review of the game here with a nice note ^^ I saw a 2 stars review for the game due to NTR content (which actually is now somewhat skippable, only Aiko can't be saved) which lowers the note of the game :'(

Thanks for the feedback in any case, it's always nice to have positive feedback ^^

Not really fond of the new update, I feel like more content could have been added to the unfinished girls before adding more scenes to existing ones.
If you're talking about the new commands 69 and such, it's because my patrons voted for that :p There indeed was the option to only focus on new girls but they preferred new commands for all existing girls. I can't go against my patrons' choices :p There will be a new poll this month to vote for new extra content such as a seasonal event or teaser event to populate the city life :p

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Update to v0.19.1
Fixed and updated Op.
Mirrors are still uploading, i'll add them asap.

Reactions: if95

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Do i only need to apply the patch if i have 0.19? because the other one is 2 gigs, i'm confused.
one is the full game the other is the patch. If u have allreay v 0.19 u need just the patch.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Downloaded the 19.1 file from Mega, game played in Russian. Can't find a way to switch languages. Any help?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes