Jaycee

Nov 26, 2017
@ Daedolon,
You asked to be informed if anything was missing from your walkthrough.
I seem to have found a teaser event for Kumiko, in the East Alley during the lunch break, although it only works to Level 1.
Also, I triggered Kumiko's Level 4 event, but this is obviously in development, since the game crashed midway through...

Reactions: Dontkn Odoya

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
This game needs some animations to be truly great, a sandbox game with just pictures is alright if you're using something a bit more modern like the Superpowered devs are doing. These asian-like models are a bit on the low specs side and IMO too plain in details.

And I'd love to see the HUD reworked, I mean the way you move around. To have doors/paths highlight when you scroll over them instead of the ugly feet/door icons :/

So yep the game is good but since the dev is alone in this project (he's alone right?) the game is coming behind newer projects and needs a "new face" to it of sorts...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@ Daedolon,
You asked to be informed if anything was missing from your walkthrough.
I seem to have found a teaser event for Kumiko, in the East Alley during the lunch break, although it only works to Level 1.
Also, I triggered Kumiko's Level 4 event, but this is obviously in development, since the game crashed midway through...
Thanks for the feedback. For the event, I'm planning to create a proper wiki with one page per girl listing all their related events because the current walkthrough is a bit messy which will also allow CarpeNoctem to add all the events I forgot for his girls, Kumiko being one.
For Kumiko obedience level 4, it shouldn't bug. I've tested all options on my side and it was working. How does it crash?

This game needs some animations to be truly great, a sandbox game with just pictures is alright if you're using something a bit more modern like the Superpowered devs are doing. These asian-like models are a bit on the low specs side and IMO too plain in details.

And I'd love to see the HUD reworked, I mean the way you move around. To have doors/paths highlight when you scroll over them instead of the ugly feet/door icons :/

So yep the game is good but since the dev is alone in this project (he's alone right?) the game is coming behind newer projects and needs a "new face" to it of sorts...
The difference with other projects is the amount of images in the game. There are hundreds of different backgrounds with different ways to travel. Using custom shaped overlay instead of the current icons would take days to implement and the result might not be perfect. However, improving the icons is possible. Like you said, they are indeed quite ugly, maybe I could try to hire a designer to upgrade this part. As for working alone, it depends on which part. I'm the sole developer on the game but I created Glassix from scratch so it uses XML files to manage events. Now, CarpeNoctem is helping me creating more events in the game but he's only working with XML and the image software. Any new core feature is handled by me.
Another point regarding images. Currently, the images released in the version are compressed and depending on the color, they might have lost more or less quality. I'm planning to release the high quality images in an external pack to save time. It was necessary to compress because without compression, the game would weight 5Gb+. It's increasing by a few hundreds Mb with each update so it was a pain in the ass to upload them all over again.
I'm not planning to add animations because the game is already big enough plus I'm not a big fan of static animations like this. I'm actually working on a new 3D game with proper 3D animations and which uses new models (actually the same models you see in many of the new games out there, from DAZ), but I won't use render for the game, I'll import the 3D models in game which will allow to customize girls directly in game.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Nononono, the ILLUSION models are too bloody hot, non-japanese 3D models doesn't even come close. They are a bit low-res though I'll give you that, but the only other good 3D models I've seen have been those from big brother, and for the rest of them I really prefer the ILLUSION models! I might be a minority but I think you should at least hear the words from a person who really likes the ILLUSION models too #^___^#

Edit: This message is for Glassix only!
Edit2: There are far too many non-asian models out there, while they are also nice the asian ones usually rocks!
Edit3: Sorry of course it's illusion, my cat have been keeping me awake for a couple of nights... sorry :noexpression:

Last edited:

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
You can trigger Kumiko's teaser event in the junior classroom when she is level 3 (e.g. 08.26 in morning in classroom). However when the script says "What should I ask her to do now?" the program locks up two screens later.

Kumiko2.jpg
Kumiko.jpg
After clicking on [Inception]...this is where the program locks up totally. Alt Ctrl Delete being the only way to get out. BTW I'm using version 19.2

Last edited:

pyo

Jun 4, 2017
Alicesoft? Glassix models were created using Illusion software (Sexy Beach Premium Resort iirc), as credited in the main menu. Big Brother uses DAZ3D catalog for its great teasing renders and terrible lifeless sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: waffel

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Nononono, the ILLUSION models are too bloody hot, non-japanese 3D models doesn't even come close. They are a bit low-res though I'll give you that, but the only other good 3D models I've seen have been those from big brother, and for the rest of them I really prefer the ILLUSION models! I might be a minority but I think you should at least hear the words from a person who really likes the ILLUSION models too #^___^#

Edit: This message is for Glassix only!
Edit2: There are far too many non-asian models out there, while they are also nice the asian ones usually rocks!
Edit3: Sorry of course it's illusion, my cat have been keeping me awake for a couple of nights... sorry :noexpression:
Yeah, I do like Illusion's model too. But I still have to move to Daz models since Illusion is actually not really supposed to be used in this way ^^ I don't think any creators using Illusion studios will run into troubles with Illusion but I prefer to work with a clear state of mind, I won't be using Illusion for my next games.

You can triggering Kumiko's teaser event in the junior classroom when she is level 3 (e.g. 08.26 in morning in classroom). However when the script says "What should I ask her to do now?" the program locks up two screens later.

View attachment 54063
View attachment 54062
After clicking on [Inception]...this is where the program locks up totally. Alt Ctrl Delete being the only way to get out. BTW I'm using version 19.2
Got it, I'll add this to the patch coming in a few days.

Reactions: Flood

kugoj

Jan 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there also a harem ending planned?

I hope there is. In my opinion a mind control game should have a good Harem Ending.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes