GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
I got a bug where I activate Utako's Level 4 Scenario in front of my house and when she asks me "What do/can I change into?" the screen selections don't pop up and I'm left with just Utako in the dining room and no wording available nor can I click on anything else and thus I am forced to close the game and rewrite Utako's Obedience Level to 4 so that the event doesn't trigger anymore if I go to the front of my house.

I'm currently playing on the v0.20.0

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I got a bug where I activate Utako's Level 4 Scenario in front of my house and when she asks me "What do/can I change into?" the screen selections don't pop up and I'm left with just Utako in the dining room and no wording available nor can I click on anything else and thus I am forced to close the game and rewrite Utako's Obedience Level to 4 so that the event doesn't trigger anymore if I go to the front of my house.

I'm currently playing on the v0.20.0
I was afraid this bug might occur for some players. The option of this event actually depends on the outfit you gave Utako during her level 1 event. Are you using a fresh new game or a save file from a previous version ? If from a previous version, with which version did you start the save ?
To solve this issue, you will have to edit your save file with a text editor and find the text :
\"secretaryCsecretaryCobedienceA\":1,
and add \"varutakosuit\":\"aiko\",
which gives you
\"secretaryCsecretaryCobedienceA\":1,\"varutakosuit\":\"aiko\",
You can replace aiko by either naomi or nurse for this variable and depending on its value, a different girl will interrupt you.

Is there also a harem ending planned?

I hope there is. In my opinion a mind control game should have a good Harem Ending.
Yes, a harem ending is planned but requires several intermediate events to unfold this path so it'll take more time.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
@Daedolon Do you guys ever plan to make more images for when you pull Kumiko out of class? I mean you are given the option for a blowjob or to fuck her, so when/where is the fuck scene?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Great update, I liked the new Anael content and the new story, although a quest log would be nice to keep track of it. I also played the new events without any problems, but got some general bugs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
Same problem as ayyylmaooo ; 19.2 worked fine, but after "applying" the 2.0, text disappears when I change langage to english (or french, or even when I go back to russian)

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
I was afraid this bug might occur for some players. The option of this event actually depends on the outfit you gave Utako during her level 1 event. Are you using a fresh new game or a save file from a previous version ? If from a previous version, with which version did you start the save ?
To solve this issue, you will have to edit your save file with a text editor and find the text :
\"secretaryCsecretaryCobedienceA\":1,
and add \"varutakosuit\":\"aiko\",
which gives you
\"secretaryCsecretaryCobedienceA\":1,\"varutakosuit\":\"aiko\",
You can replace aiko by either naomi or nurse for this variable and depending on its value, a different girl will interrupt you.
Did all of that to fix it but I kinda figured that I needed to make a new game since this save was from like v0.16.1 or something anyway (I used that save because I wanted to see how far I could keep using it lol).
Love the new update and can't wait to see what happens to the extra girls and their untold stories. XD

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Well, I have tried everything and just can't get Sarah past level 2. I've seen the cut scene between her and the principal, and have met her at the entertainment center at 10PM on the weekend. She just stands there looking at me like I'm stupid. (I guess I am). Any suggestions on how to trigger that level 3 event?

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Well, I have tried everything and just can't get Sarah past level 2. I've seen the cut scene between her and the principal, and have met her at the entertainment center at 10PM on the weekend. She just stands there looking at me like I'm stupid. (I guess I am). Any suggestions on how to trigger that level 3 event?
Have her follow u into the area from venue B to venue C of the amusement park at around 10 to 11pm. Once it triggers you should be able to follow the through from there unless you like to skip things then teleport to your living room of your house to activate the rest of the level 3 event. You can do the same thing when it comes to her level 4 event as well. Reminder you get extra scenes if you have either your mom or sister at level 3 or better.

Edit: If the level 3 event doesn't activate automatically use the wait option every 10min until it opens up.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Have her follow u into the area from venue B to venue C of the amusement park at around 10 to 11pm. Once it triggers you should be able to follow the through from there unless you like to skip things then teleport to your living room of your house to activate the rest of the level 3 event. You can do the same thing when it comes to her level 4 event as well. Reminder you get extra scenes if you have either your mom or sister at level 3 or better.

Edit: If the level 3 event doesn't activate automatically use the wait option every 10min until it opens up.
Thanks for the help, but I've done all of that. All characters are level 4, except sarah. I can't figure out whats preventing her level 3 from triggering. Does anyone know how to code the completion of level 3 for Sarah, so I can just skip that one and move on to level 4?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Damn it seems like it won't be unrealistic for Glassix to be finished and polished within ½ a year from now :) I must say that the development period have been entirely within the 2 - 3 years I anticipated when I heard the type of game and the rough amount of content that was planned! Isn't it around 2 years old? I also can't wait to see what else these doughty Gauls are able to make post Glassix :D

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes