Grimthain

Aug 28, 2017
and when i play the game on english i cant see any text
Same problem as ayyylmaooo ; 19.2 worked fine, but after "applying" the 2.0, text disappears when I change langage to english (or french, or even when I go back to russian)
For the broken text when changing languages; start with the 0.19.1 version and change the language to English, save and quit, then upgrade to 0.19.2. The text should stay as English and visible as long as you don't change it again. Any other option can be changed freely. Same with upgrading to 0.20.0.

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
english text is working,all characters during sex scenes are missing..background , conversations. scores, dialogs are there?

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
For the broken text when changing languages; start with the 0.19.1 version and change the language to English, save and quit, then upgrade to 0.19.2. The text should stay as English and visible as long as you don't change it again. Any other option can be changed freely. Same with upgrading to 0.20.0.
but its already upgraded?

Grimthain

Aug 28, 2017
english text is working,all characters during sex scenes are missing..background , conversations. scores, dialogs are there?
I'm not sure about this, though. As far as I can tell everything works. Are you using any saves from an older version or is this a brand new playthrough?

but its already upgraded?
After testing some more with a fully upgraded game (0.19.1 -> 0.19.2 -> 0.20.0); change Russian to English and click the save option (Upper small black box at the bottom of the options menu) a few times to be safe (it doesn't show the saved pop-up), then quit the game and it should be saved to English with the text restored when you restart it. This should work with all languages.

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure how to progress with Utako or Kumiko. Utako on level 1 and ready to move on, Kumiko on level 2 and ready to move to level 3, grades perfect but I can't trigger the event. Is there a certain place I need to be at a certain time?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm not sure how to progress with Utako or Kumiko. Utako on level 1 and ready to move on, Kumiko on level 2 and ready to move to level 3, grades perfect but I can't trigger the event. Is there a certain place I need to be at a certain time?
  • Kumiko : Utako's apartment dining room - Utako and Kumiko must both be there - Require academic greater or equal to 60 to get the good option

unukalhai

Donor
May 7, 2017
Hello

I have met Anael and afterwards I have warned Lily. But I don't find Anael anymore!. Have I done wrong warning Lily?.
By the way, fantastic game!.

Thanks.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
and when i play the game on english i cant see any text
Same problem as ayyylmaooo ; 19.2 worked fine, but after "applying" the 2.0, text disappears when I change langage to english (or french, or even when I go back to russian)
Why does the text change immediately to Russian and then attempts to change it to English destroy all text?
For the English text disappearing, it's a bug on my side. I splitted the language file and forgot to also update the language switcher code in the options. It'll be patched soon. However, the game normally is in English by default so I'm guessing the links given here are from Russian people which is way the game is in Russian by default. When you first launch the game, a file is created in the game folder : saves/settings.json. Close the game, open this file with a text and replace "lang":"ru" by "lang":"en" to load the game in english on start. Relaunch the game and you should be good to go.
But the switcher bug will be solved soon anyway.

Thanks for the help, but I've done all of that. All characters are level 4, except sarah. I can't figure out whats preventing her level 3 from triggering. Does anyone know how to code the completion of level 3 for Sarah, so I can just skip that one and move on to level 4?
teacherCobedienceC. you'll need to set it to 1 and also change teacherobediencelevel to 3. But I'll check this to confirm it's working. Are you using the info from the walthrough to try to trigger the event ?

Damn it seems like it won't be unrealistic for Glassix to be finished and polished within ½ a year from now :) I must say that the development period have been entirely within the 2 - 3 years I anticipated when I heard the type of game and the rough amount of content that was planned! Isn't it around 2 years old? I also can't wait to see what else these doughty Gauls are able to make post Glassix :D
Yeah, 6 months will be way to short to add everything I'm planning for the game. I guess about one more year to go. I'll be working on a new 3D game at the same time this year though.
What do you mean by doughty Gauls btw ?

Reactions: Subyan

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Great update, I liked the new Anael content and the new story, although a quest log would be nice to keep track of it. I also played the new events without any problems, but got some general bugs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll check those bugs, thanks for the feedback ^^
For the quest log, the game is pretty straight forward so I didn't think it would be necessary. Only the story events might be tricky since it's not obvious how to start them. I was planning to add a few more short events to help on this side. But maybe a quest log could be helpful too.

Reactions: User #19006

cager

Aug 2, 2017
For me it seemed to be a wardrobe issue. Try making sure that both of the ladies are in normal casual and not underwear etc before getting them together as suggested.

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
The "ending" event (walkthrough; "Step 7 : Go to church to trigger last event leading to endings") doesn't seem to trigger. Anael is level 4 with affection 100 and obedience 200, and I've visited the church several times since, but nothing happens there except the ordinary dialogue choices (talk, follow me, sex, cancel etc) for Anael. (have been playing and patching, saving and loading since v0.15, so it might be related to that; havent started a completely new game for a long time, and certainly not with v0.20...)

On a side note; the text and graphics dont match for several girls (Utako, Kumiko and Shizuru at least, probably many others) when having anal sex in their sleep; the text (which seems to be the same for most girls...) says you turn them around on their belly, images show them lying on their back.

And when approaching Shizuru in her sleep, there's a text starting with "Even with her husband in the same room..."; obviously a mix-up with Yatsumi's sleep event...

Edit: the ending scene suddenly appeared; Anael surprised me in the girls toilet at school a few days later., saying the spell was ready. The "bad endings" dont seem to be implemented yet (at least not for Rin and Saiko, the two I tested), but as long as there's a "Not implemented yet" message about it, it's no problem...

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
What do you mean by doughty Gauls btw ?
Doughty is an other word for vailant, Brave, (native english speakers please correct me, im always open to learn)
Gauls refer to the Celtic aborigines of France (Asterix the Gaul)
Nice game btw I like it a lot and it is one of my favorites
Thank's a lot also 4 ur kindness respondig al questions !
wish u good luck in 2018 and may all ur enterprises succed in this year !

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes