Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I had the same problem. Haven't been able to fix it yet.
Hey, I fixed it! I think it was a problem with copying saves over from an old version. I backed up and deleted the contents of my saves directory, then opened Glassix and made sure it was in English and saved the new settings. Then I copied all the old save files back in (except not the settings file). And now it's back in English.
To solve this problem, you actually just need to open settings.json in the saves folder and set the lang value to "en" instead "ru" then launch the game again. I'll solve this bug in next patch coming soon though.

Reactions: Gabaw

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ok, thanks to @loshi44, I noticed the fix I gave to solve Utako level 4 for players using old saves is actually wrong.

The varutakosuit:aiko should be added after secretaryCobediencelevel:x, instead of secretaryCsecretaryCobedienceA:XXX. So it should look like this in your save file :

\"secretaryCobediencelevel\":3,\"varutakosuit\":\"aiko\",

You can replace "aiko" by "nurse" or "naomi" to have a different girl during this event.

Sorry about that.

Reactions: GeoShadowman

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
So there is a bug here I'll need to check. Thanks for the feedback :p
I've discovered another, stranger bug: (in a new game) I went to see Lily (alone) at the shrine early (before midday) on day 14, and she surprised me with having found the "solution to the angel problem" _before_ I had brought Rin to her; I had only unlocked doll mode on Aiko, on day 7. In other words, I suddenly went from "story event" (as in the walkthrough) 3 to 5, without having to perform event #4.

Edit: Lily was level 3 at the time, so she and Rin had met in her "body examination" level 3 event, but I still presume this is a bug, and not intended...

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
How do you get the principal unlocked? I saw the message saying I needed to go to her office, but when I did, she wasn't in there.
If your talking about how to unlock her as a girl and not event then go to school on day 3 Wednesday to be able to unlock the event for her. But if your talking about unlock her as in her event then the quote below with the addition of the time being around 10am to 12pm is when you should be able to unlock her event on the weekend but its best to have her follow you into the principal's office so it would force the event to start within those times instead of you waiting for her to be in the room and hopefully unlocking the event. This also applies to all of her obedience level events.

IN the morning by weekend not week days and not int the afternoon

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I've discovered another, stranger bug: (in a new game) I went to see Lily (alone) at the shrine early (before midday) on day 14, and she surprised me with having found the "solution to the angel problem" _before_ I had brought Rin to her; I had only unlocked doll mode on Aiko, on day 7. In other words, I suddenly went from "story event" (as in the walkthrough) 3 to 5, without having to perform event #4.

Edit: Lily was level 3 at the time, so she and Rin had met in her "body examination" level 3 event, but I still presume this is a bug, and not intended...
Yeah, that's a bug, I might have forgotten to add the doll mode condition for this event to trigger. Thanks for the feedback.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
If your talking about how to unlock her as a girl and not event then go to school on day 3 Wednesday to be able to unlock the event for her. But if your talking about unlock her as in her event then the quote below with the addition of the time being around 10am to 12pm is when you should be able to unlock her event on the weekend but its best to have her follow you into the principal's office so it would force the event to start within those times instead of you waiting for her to be in the room and hopefully unlocking the event. This also applies to all of her obedience level events.
I meant as a girl. I had been to her office multiple times, but it stayed empty. I finally ended up starting a new game. In that one, I found her as soon as I get the message saying to go see her.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
If anyone is still on v0.19.2, I have finished going through the en.xml file and sent it to @Daedolon for review. I can post it here if you like. It cannot be easily moved into v0.20.0 as lots of things changed in the formatting behind the scenes.

Reactions: ROTGOT

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
If anyone is still on v0.19.2, I have finished going through the en.xml file and sent it to @Daedolon for review. I can post it here if you like. It cannot be easily moved into v0.20.0 as lots of things changed in the formatting behind the scenes.
So we need that file to play the v0.20.0? And if so, can you send it please.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So we need that file to play the v0.20.0? And if so, can you send it please.
I don't think it's that simple - let the devs finish their combining changes in the files before asking for the final patch...it's playable now with what all is on the OP but for the fixes Regardie mentioned I would wait...

Reactions: ROTGOT

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
I don't think it's that simple - let the devs finish their combining changes in the files before asking for the final patch...it's playable now with what all is on the OP but for the fixes Regardie mentioned I would wait...
But I can download the v0.19.2 and play it without any problems right? And when the next patch comes I can just added it to my current file?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
This game looks good and plays well, but because all of the women are too flat chested for me, I'm going to move on.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
But I can download the v0.19.2 and play it without any problems right? And when the next patch comes I can just added it to my current file?
It won't work because the structure of the file is different between v0.19 and 0.20. Regardie was only offering to give a reviewed english version of the game for v0.19 only. It won't work with v0.20. So his file will work with the public version which is v0.19 for example but not the totally pirated copy here which is 0.20 :p

This game looks good and plays well, but because all of the women are too flat chested for me, I'm going to move on.
Too fat chested ? Whoa, I never thought I'd hear that lol. What are your expectations on breast size if you consider Aiko or Mitsuko flast chested. I hope you're not asian (China or Japanese) cause that would drive you insane then considering their average breast size ^^

Reactions: Subyan and Hoboy

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Too fat chested ? Whoa, I never thought I'd hear that lol. What are your expectations on breast size if you consider Aiko or Mitsuko flast chested. I hope you're not asian (China or Japanese) cause that would drive you insane then considering their average breast size ^^
A glance at the artwork for a lot of popular games in this scene should give a good idea of expectations on breast size. It's like boobs are katamaris that've been rolling around and growing bigger all the time. Pretty soon, they'll have their own gravitational forces. IMO, your women are fine.

Reactions: Guillermo.Hughes

cager

Aug 2, 2017
A glance at the artwork for a lot of popular games in this scene should give a good idea of expectations on breast size. It's like boobs are katamaris that've been rolling around and growing bigger all the time. Pretty soon, they'll have their own gravitational forces. IMO, your women are fine.
I prefer a game with a mixture of sizes. It is more realistic and satisfying. My favourite are small breasts

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I prefer a game with a mixture of sizes. It is more realistic and satisfying. My favourite are small breasts
When it comes to boob size you won't please everyone. Their favourite is small, my fave is watermelon sized :)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
When it comes to boob size you won't please everyone. Their favourite is small, my fave is watermelon sized :)
I like both and all in between too, what is life without variaty!! From flat to a Size you can hold a picnic on, don't know how many of you have played that game, but I can't remember the title anymore xD

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
o god no...too many games have absurd balloon tits that arent even attractive. One of the best part of this game are models like kana and hikari. Realistic boob size, small to medium are best and most attractive. Hell id prefer some of them have smaller boobs like lilly or rin. Tho I completely agree that there should be a variety for people who like bigger.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes