Rev8

Nov 15, 2017
Do something happens when you remove the underwear? It haven’t been able to notice any difference...

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
How can I change lily's clothes?She doesn't have the wardrobe option in any of the public changing rooms(she's already at lvl4).is it possible at all?
If you don't mind editing the savegame-files (Glassix\saves\saveXX.json) to make it happen, it's certainly possible. You can make all the girls be naked (underwear on or off, you decide) all the time, even in public (casual/work periods).

Open the save-file in notepad, and find (near the end) the long list of girls and outfits that begins as follows:

\"motherAoutfitcasual\":\"casual\",\"motherAoutfitcasualunderwear\":1,\"motherAoutfitathome\":\"underwear\",\"motherAoutfitathomeunderwear\":0,\"motherAoutfitwork\":\"work\",\"motherAoutfitworkunderwear\":1,\"motherAoutfitswimsuit\":\"swimsuit\",\"motherAoutfitswimsuitunderwear\":1,\"motherAoutfits\":\"casual,work,bath,swimsuit,underwear\"

and replace for instance \"motherAoutfitcasual\":\"casual\" with \"motherAoutfitcasual\":\"underwear\".

The "motherAoutfitcasualunderwear\":1 toggles underwear on (1) or off (0) during her "casual" period. Obviously, this can be done for all the girls listed, and all the different situations/timeframes (at home, casual, swimsuit, work); easy if you use search and replace.

So if you want Lily to walk around naked all the time, you need to change this:
\"demonAoutfitcasual\":\"casual\",\"demonAoutfitcasualunderwear\":1,\"demonAoutfitathome\":\"casual\",\"demonAoutfitathomeunderwear\":1,\"demonAoutfitwork\":\"work\",\"demonAoutfitworkunderwear\":1,\"demonAoutfits\":\"casual,work\",

to this:
\"demonAoutfitcasual\":\"underwear\",\"demonAoutfitcasualunderwear\":0,\"demonAoutfitathome\":\"underwear\",\"demonAoutfitathomeunderwear\":0,\"demonAoutfitwork\":\"underwear\",\"demonAoutfitworkunderwear\":0,\"demonAoutfits\":\"casual,work, underwear\",

If you prefer her demon-outfit instead of her ordinary clothes when she's trying to stay "undercover", just replace "casual" with "work". It's kind of self-explaining...

Note that in addition to replacing all references to outfits with underwear, and changing the 1's to 0's, I also added underwear to the list at the end; for Lily and Anael, it wasn't listed originally. Not really sure if it was neccesary, but it worked. (neither is bath or swimsuit, but the graphics for those don't exist either, so that definitely wouldn't work.)

After editing, save the file (keep a backup of the original...), and don't let notepad add .txt to the filename. Load the game, and she (or all of them...) 'll be naked, if that's what you wanted.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ayumi disappears from my game after having more than 100 discipline. It also might be the wardrobe I've assigned her, workout clothes for school?

I don't know how to test lower discipline, but sending her to school in gym clothes definitely makes her disappear.
I guess it's wardrobe related with some missing images. I remember her gym clothes images were missing in a previous version. Are you sure you're playing with the latest ?

I have also experienced the problem that when I assign them zero underwear in their workclothes, when they are off the work grounds it works, when they are on work grounds they still have underwear when I look at them through the glasses. I don't know if it is a save file problem.
Another player reported this bug but I haven't be able to solve it yet, being busy on my new game those past weeks. I'll be back on Glassix next week and will solve this bug for next version.

Reactions: waffel

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How do you turn it to English? opened it and its in russian..
Read the previous page. I take you're a new member? Try using the 'search this thread' in the search to see if someone else already solved the problem, it's quicker than waiting for a new answer :)

Also I think one of the mods should put the language change in the op since people ask that all the time.

Reactions: waffel

baconlord

Nov 23, 2016
is there a complete ver 20-20.1(like everything already patched and good to go) or only ver 19 and i have to patch it

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
is there a complete ver 20-20.1(like everything already patched and good to go) or only ver 19 and i have to patch it
learn to read the previous pages.
there is also a full version 0.20.1 without patches

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey any update on full size image package? Been following and hadnt seen any.
Yeah sorry, I've been a bit busy on my new game the past couple weeks. I'll release the higher res images with v0.21 next week.

Reactions: Fenix34

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how to get yatsumi obedience level from 1 to 2 ??
Have you talked to her and gotten the hint? It's a little unclear, but make sure you check the map either every 30 minutes or every hour. If you've spoken to her at Obedience 25/25, she should have told you something and her face should show up on the map with a yellow star next to it at the right time. The event must roll out when she's at work. Remember, she's the receptionist so you won't have to go in too far. I loved how, in the beginning, the glasses had no effect on her. That was great, it made me think. It became clear once I knew the story.

If it doesn't ever show up - and this happens with some other girls too - it's a bug.

Rin's contrived nativity seems like it'll open more paths later. I loved how you could only get this from being nice to Naomi at higher levels. I wish there were more complex events like this.

Getting hints from the Angel is impossible. (Yes, I know you don't need them)
Let's say you max out LV1. The second you do, it skips straight to the progression event. I like having notes all over my journal. It still looks like both Anael and Lily share dialogue with other characters with a few lines just for themselves.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Do I need to start a new game? I used my old one and got several missing models and error log messages.

The sexy uniform was a good idea, I hope there's more of it to the teachers nurses and such.

Jyo

May 29, 2017
Do I need to start a new game? I used my old one and got several missing models and error log messages.

The sexy uniform was a good idea, I hope there's more of it to the teachers nurses and such.
I experienced model issues for both new 1 star events. I was able to replay them by interacting with the characters again, but the initial scenes didn't work as expected. My save was from previously as well.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes