shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Do I need to start a new game? I used my old one and got several missing models and error log messages.

The sexy uniform was a good idea, I hope there's more of it to the teachers nurses and such.
How old is old? I'm playing from 0.20.1 -> 0.21 and it loads fine.

Although I just did the first Kristina event and none of the event pictures loaded, so not sure if that's a bug or a glitch from using an old save instead of starting over.

Spina

Jun 6, 2017
Same problem with the Strip Bar Girl (Forgot the name) and Kristina. During the events no pictures (even if I repeate the event in the gallery). The regular request scenes after, are working fine.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Started a new game, but still no models :teary:. Guess we have to wait for the patch.

Reactions: Andy02

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, CarpeNoctem made a mistake in the XML (and I didn't double checked like I usually do before release :x) and the images have the wrong names for the 2 new level 1 events. I'll release a patch tomorrow.

Reactions: Spina

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
will play this again when i have time-great game:heartcoveredeyes:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
was there a quest in finding out rins history last versions i dont know how to do that or this new quest of new school outfits
Keep doing the main quest until Lily reveals Rin's heritage, then talk to Naomi in her home.

For the new outfit just go to class after leveling Mitsuko to 4, then go home and get the votes. (check the in game guide for more details)

Cape Verde

Aug 26, 2017
I appear to have come upon an issue. Whilst in game, when I view the map, I no longer see the locations of anyone other than myself. Is this reflective of an update since I last played? Or is this a bug of sort? If it is the latter, please advise.

EDIT: Nevermind, I started a new game and this seemed to fix it. Also tried to replicate the bug, but have been unable to.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I don't see to get to choose. I got the new uniforms but when I click, "I choose you", I get, :Not implemented yet".

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes