JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
For some insane reason, the savegames are not seen correctly and although they have already done certain things, the parameters are not correctly loaded
Eg:
Mother relation: 100
Mother obedience: 200
Mother obedience level: 3
they become
Mother relation: 50
Mother obedience: 0
Mother obedience level: 0
(I started a new game with version 0.21)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
There were a few missing images in this version plus Emiri's and Kristina's apartments were missing causing some warning logs. These bugs will be solved in the patch coming out today

For some insane reason, the savegames are not seen correctly and although they have already done certain things, the parameters are not correctly loaded
Eg:
Mother relation: 100
Mother obedience: 200
Mother obedience level: 3
they become
Mother relation: 50
Mother obedience: 0
Mother obedience level: 0
(I started a new game with version 0.21)
That's a new one though. You're the only one reporting this so it might have something to do with your installation. Would you have a copy of the save file at 100 obedience so I can check on my computer ?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]That's a new one though. You're the only one reporting this so it might have something to do with your installation. Would you have a copy of the save file at 100 obedience so I can check on my computer ?
Here is also the stat screen....
stat.jpg stat_2.jpg

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If I can propose a suggestion for the development of the game, the introduction of sexy school uniforms should arrive as a suggestion to the principal, when she gets a level of corruption 3 or 4; at this point you propose to make a change in the school uniforms, introducing the sexy uniforms :cool:

Apr 30, 2017
Hikari's school swimsuit is showing as not being eligible for the swimsuit outfit in the wardrobe manager. Anyone else having that happen?

Mammon666

Jun 27, 2017
patch 0.21.0 to 0.21.1

Change-log
This first patch adds Emiri's and Kristina's apartments in Northside, Street H and G.

The french and russian translations have been updated.

Other bugs corrected :

• Added Shiho and Emiri missing icons in city map
  • Added missing heel hypno avatar image for Emiri
  • Corrected heel footjob command for Emiri
  • Obedience events level 1 corrected for Kristina and Emiri (missing images)
Another patch will be out to correct the remaining bugs.

MantisMVS

Sep 9, 2017
So are none of the endings implemented or have I just run into a bug because I have checked every girl on good and bad and nothing happens?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
None of the endings are done yet.

For the girls disappearing on the map, I'd need a copy of a bugged save file so I can check myself cause I've not been able to reproduce it.

@JiraiyaSennin : Thanks for the save file, I'll check it asap and let you know!

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes