enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Couple things here:
2018-02-23 18_27_31-Glassix.png 2018-02-23 18_28_05-Glassix.png 2018-02-23 18_28_25-Glassix.png
Really, Lily?

This encounter began at noon, and almost 3 hours and >100 affection points later:
2018-02-23 22_40_49-Glassix.png 2018-02-23 23_14_04-Glassix.png
I didn't feel like changing my answer, I felt like giving her cool-down time to put it in perspective, and her repeating event was preempting another lobby event I would've preferred to progress to. If she's that unhappy with me, why is she coming right back with the same issue?

2018-02-27 11_06_20-Glassix.png
Oh come on, the guy may not be a proctologist, but he has to have a better than layman's education on the muscles involved. Nurses could tell you this stuff. If anyone is giving this reassuring lecture, it should be the guy who put in the semester hours, not a kid who picked it up from the internets.

That scene is kind of a Wesley Crusher moment for Kei, building him up as a wunderkind by afflicting the adults in the room with incompetence. It's not credible, and Wil Wheaton himself can tell you it doesn't make a character likeable.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I agree with you. The gameplay is repetitive at the moment and using cheats is usually more attractive. I'll have a few change about cheats to avoid multi clicking and instead reach the next max obedience needed and allow to cheat on obedience level directly to avoid have to trigger all events again if an old player lost his save. As for the grind part, I'm working on that in two parts : there will be some spells to increase obedience gain meaning less grind mid/late game. The second point is to add more incentive to play the game by adding rewards in most activities as detailed before. So repeating sex scenes will give sexual energy which will help you become more powerful. This kind of goes the RPG way where you kill mob in chain to level up. Except here you have sex and you buy spells
Here is my suggestion:
As I got all the girls to their highest obedience-level, I started to like some of them more than the others. So I sometimes come to the situation where I would like to hug or kiss one of the girls instead of talking or fucking to show them my affection for them. It could be implemented in combination with happiness and the affection-level of the girls e.g. hugs only over the level of 80 and kisses over 90 and only if the girl is happy. A fail could get you lose one affection-point with the girl. A success could gain you one point and set a hidden marker-point. A certain amount of hidden markers (e.g. 25) could unlock a second level of affection up to 200 points (love). A consequence of that could be, that only girls with an affection over 100 points could become Kei's official girlfriend.
Otherwise I want to thank you for your effort and interest in the opinions of the users.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
2018-03-01 10_24_15-Glassix.png This 'without warning' shit just doesn't happen. The signals that you're close to ejaculation are especially palpable to someone holding your blood engorged dick in their mouth.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
We know it, don't ruin the fun :c
Is this fantasy more fun than communicating how close you are with a hard, clenching, throb? That part of it is thrilling enough for girls to talk about. "Realism" and "versimilitude" were brought up earlier in the thread, and there's one of the concrete details that really hits home the experience because it's something we can all relate to, dicks and dicksuckers.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Is this fantasy more fun than communicating how close you are with a hard, clenching, throb? That part of it is thrilling enough for girls to talk about. "Realism" and "versimilitude" were brought up earlier in the thread, and there's one of the concrete details that really hits home the experience because it's something we can all relate to, dicks and dicksuckers.
their conversation wasn't about pure realism, because let's be honest, if you wanted to be really realist in games like these, you would have to redo most of the relationship and a bunch of dialogues, at this point having sex scene that aren't realist on some point aren't really a problem I would say.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
their conversation wasn't about pure realism, because let's be honest, if you wanted to be really realist in games like these, you would have to redo most of the relationship and a bunch of dialogues, at this point having sex scene that aren't realist on some point aren't really a problem I would say.
Conversely you could be as immersion jarring and implausible as possible for the sake of "fun" or "artistic" license, but who coming along for that ride, whose sharing that 'fantasy'? That's as much as oversimplification as what you're saying, and just as dishonest!

gears

Aug 27, 2016
:confounded: has anyone happened to seen a 0.22 link... or a time frame on it (and just to be picky a changelog ;))

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I just saw the change log for the new version and wanted to thank you for correcting the bugs i mentioned as quick as you did, you even corrected some that i didnt even noticed while playing, something that shows how much you care about your game, keep the good work, when i find some time to play the new version i will post if i find something wrong and give some feedback and thougths about the new spell system

Reactions: Daedolon

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Really good update, not much sexy content, but the new mechanics make the game play much better. Here's a few thoughts:
- the starting follow time is way too low, I couldn't get Aiko to the shrine in the first week without cheating. Maybe increase it for her during this event.
- town hall is not in the map.
- I think the spells levels should be unlocked with each level of Lily's obedience to pace it better. In particular, the sexen up spell could be unlocked on lvl1 and then a new tier every level, this way the sexen gain will be increasing as the player progresses the story instead of spiking in the middle.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
wut? you need a devil spell to have girls appear on minimap? what a pain in the ass. I hope getting those spells is easy or thats a game breaker for me.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Here is my suggestion:
As I got all the girls to their highest obedience-level, I started to like some of them more than the others. So I sometimes come to the situation where I would like to hug or kiss one of the girls instead of talking or fucking to show them my affection for them. It could be implemented in combination with happiness and the affection-level of the girls e.g. hugs only over the level of 80 and kisses over 90 and only if the girl is happy. A fail could get you lose one affection-point with the girl. A success could gain you one point and set a hidden marker-point. A certain amount of hidden markers (e.g. 25) could unlock a second level of affection up to 200 points (love). A consequence of that could be, that only girls with an affection over 100 points could become Kei's official girlfriend.
Otherwise I want to thank you for your effort and interest in the opinions of the users.
Well, the idea at the moment would be to extend the affection from 100 to 200 points, like the obedience points. The affection bar will be split in 5 stages : Hate, Dislike, Neutral, Friend, Love. The maximum reachable by all girls will be Friend. Then you'll need to choose a girl and triggers some events to unlock the love stage and make her your girlfriend, unlocking additional things to do with her and unlocking the good ending for the girl. But I still need to organize this update a bit better since those are just general ideas. Like you said, the new commands for a girlfriend will be more romantic that the existing ones.

can you have Ken move into his own home
No. But you don't see him in town anyway, so what would be the point ?

I'm going to wait until the developer gives permission before downloading that. He's always posting here so its kinda disrespectful.
Well, being the dev of the game, I must say it kind of hurts the business but as a player, I can't blame anybody since I dod download my competitors game here too :p As long as I can earn enough to live, I guess I can't complain. But as always, if you do enjoy a game you pirated, it might be worth supporting its creator ;)

I just saw the change log for the new version and wanted to thank you for correcting the bugs i mentioned as quick as you did, you even corrected some that i didnt even noticed while playing, something that shows how much you care about your game, keep the good work, when i find some time to play the new version i will post if i find something wrong and give some feedback and thougths about the new spell system
Thanks. I do try to correct all bugs reported but since I'm kind of not really well organized, I sometimes miss some of them so don't hesitate to report again if you find some repeating ones.

Really good update, not much sexy content, but the new mechanics make the game play much better. Here's a few thoughts:
- the starting follow time is way too low, I couldn't get Aiko to the shrine in the first week without cheating. Maybe increase it for her during this event.
- town hall is not in the map.
- I think the spells levels should be unlocked with each level of Lily's obedience to pace it better. In particular, the sexen up spell could be unlocked on lvl1 and then a new tier every level, this way the sexen gain will be increasing as the player progresses the story instead of spiking in the middle.
Yes, this is not a sexy content update. I know players don't like those kind of update but I prefer to go that way since it was my original plan. For the low follow time, you're right, I'll change Aiko's AI so she is staying in the park the first week to avoid this problem as well as reduce the walk times in the park.
Ok for town hall, forgot about it indeed.
Good point for the level up, it's a good idea and would pace it even better. I'll check this one.

wut? you need a devil spell to have girls appear on minimap? what a pain in the ass. I hope getting those spells is easy or thats a game breaker for me.
It's indeed complicated early game now. CarpeNoctem suggested to at least detect all girls in the same building early game and I think it's a good compromise. However the idea of this update was to give a better feeling of evolution, getting a little stronger over the course of the game to finally reach an easy end.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Couple things here:
View attachment 72699 View attachment 72700 View attachment 72702
Really, Lily?

This encounter began at noon, and almost 3 hours and >100 affection points later:
View attachment 72707 View attachment 72714
I didn't feel like changing my answer, I felt like giving her cool-down time to put it in perspective, and her repeating event was preempting another lobby event I would've preferred to progress to. If she's that unhappy with me, why is she coming right back with the same issue?

View attachment 72731
Oh come on, the guy may not be a proctologist, but he has to have a better than layman's education on the muscles involved. Nurses could tell you this stuff. If anyone is giving this reassuring lecture, it should be the guy who put in the semester hours, not a kid who picked it up from the internets.

That scene is kind of a Wesley Crusher moment for Kei, building him up as a wunderkind by afflicting the adults in the room with incompetence. It's not credible, and Wil Wheaton himself can tell you it doesn't make a character likeable.
Ah yes, Lily going all Kyyyaaaaa is kinda game breaking lol :p I'll solve this in next patch. Thanks for the feedback !

For the rest, I can understand why it annoys you but as others said, I'm not really looking to create the perfect story making perfect sense. Maybe Yatsumi's husband has a dark past explaining why he doesn't know about such things ;)
I've let CarpeNoctem know about your feelings though so I'll leave it to him to decide if it needs rework or not.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes