Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
So, haven't actually played this since I got version 12 from fenoxo's forum. Going to be really different. Of course, still can't play it until I get another hard drive, since my current one is too full to download.

jamjam

Dec 1, 2017
1. sexen cheat unabled?
2. lily swimsuit need. she doesn't show any image when in the beach.
3. some girls in NO AREA (any description. just " " in game. especially penny.) makes error.
by using summon spell error doesn't make more, but it needs fix.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
1. sexen cheat unabled?
2. lily swimsuit need. she doesn't show any image when in the beach.
3. some girls in NO AREA (any description. just " " in game. especially penny.) makes error.
by using summon spell error doesn't make more, but it needs fix.
Girls that just have an intro will be at unknown location

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
the save files can be edited, they just aren't easy to read or understand going to guess the person how understands it best is gaweb
I removed "classmateAangelAcorrupt" from past events in the save and also made it so I redid naomi's confession and still can't Emiri to level 4

Reactions: Whionstan

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Guys is this a bug? I always get this when there are 2 girls present...
View attachment 85909
Seems like your are either missing some images or the images did not load properly. Are you using a fresh install ?

I'm guessing I'm fucked trying to get Emiri to level 4 because I brought Rin to the church before? Can't seem to get anything out of Naomi when I try talking to her in her house. Don't really remember why I did that, I was probably deeply inebriated and just did the first thing I managed to read from that part of the walkthrough without comprehending what I was doing...

Honestly, suddenly putting in a story requirement, a retroactive one I might add, when none existed before is kind of a BS move on the dev's part.
We try to add as little forks in the story to make it easy with each update but for this one, it was mandatory since this path leads to the harem ending and requires you to betray both Lily and Anael by gathering special information before the spell corruption. For long time players it can indeed be a hassle but bear in mind that Glassix is still in development and will still be for many more months if we want to complete everything we planned for the game.

This game is broken, no matter what i do i cant bring aiko to the shrine
Aiko is strolling in the Eastisde park on Sunday early afternoon meaning you can get her to the shrine even at level 0. Don't forget you can use the run icon to reduce the walking time when she follows you. However I'm going to review the event where the girl stops following to avoid her disappearing and allowing players to ask her to follow again (with affection penalty though) That should make it much easier for new players who are not aware of how things work in Glassix. I'll also add a small event on Sunday morning to remind the player to bring Aiko, give her usual time in the park and that they can run. This should cover all the problems new players are having on the first Sunday. Thanks for your feedback.

So, in earlier versions, it appeared that Fujiko was Ayumi's mother. Is this no longer the case?
She's still is but since she has not been fully developed yet, she is not added to the household yet.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Thanks Gaweb Studio in 23 , trying to get Aiko to shrine was a lot easier in the recent betas, and a few missing scripts. all in all , its becoming one of the best sex games i've played and i like the set up. a little more animation during alone time scenes who be nice but. for the way it has grown ya just want to relax and just play you can without waiting 4 weeks to get some action he hee Great game you have coming together

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Is there any way to edit out the affection/obedience penalty for ignoring girls? And is there any way to mod in a higher cap for fitness?

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
is there a need to be specific if there is just one?
"Patch v0.22.0 to v0.22.1: "

when i click it mega goes into some kind of loop of decrypting folders over and over again

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
is there a need to be specific if there is just one?
"Patch v0.22.0 to v0.22.1: "

when i click it mega goes into some kind of loop of decrypting folders over and over again
That's a browser issue, the link is working fine.
Added few mirrors to OP just in case: - - -

Reactions: ChaosDeath

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it possible to have a download link for version 0.23 please?
The patches are much smaller and fairly easy on your bandwidth. If you install them in succession, it'll work the way it should... if you don't skip any of them.

If you're installing a fresh copy, get 22.0 and then the 22.1 patch and finally 22.1 -> 23.0 patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do wish we could train spitters into swallowers.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Sorry guys, I had to restrict the walkthrough to patrons only due to Patreon's request since it contains adult stuff. Creators can only have all audience public post so basically just when I write news about general stuff. I saw a wiki on F95 for the game but I'm planning to create a proper one to replace the walkthrough on Patreon anyway. It'll allow CarpeNoctem to add many events which he created himself but are missing in the current walthrough.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Squark : Thanks for the typos, I've corrected them for next patch. For swallowers, it could be possible. I'll check with CarpeNoctem what he thinks about it.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes