Abyssimus

Dec 4, 2017
There isn't cut out anything between the pages! It's only divided into pages. It's complete, nothing missing.
Ok, then where are Yatsumi's level 1 and level 3 conditions? Her level 2 and 4 conditions are listed. Anael's level one condition? Her level 2, 3, and 4 conditions are listed. How is the Easter event triggered? It has a section header but only two "extra options" entries. Also, check the transitions from pages 5 to 6, and pages 8 to 9.

EDIT: Ok, I see that the patron header is covering the information, and that it can be found if one selects it, copies it, and then pastes it into another document. Still...

Last edited:

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
@Daedolon

I'm also getting some bugs that said a log was created, i would post the logs but i can't find them lol
They seem to be just technical though and don't really seem to cause any problens in-game, if it weren't for the message i wouldn't know there was a bug at all.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Who is the "Emiri" mentioned in the change log? I thought at first it was Eimi, one of the twins, but she doesn't have a lvl 1 event yet let alone a level 4. Lame as balls, the walkthrough suddenly being patreon restricted

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Couple of mistakes in en.xml:
<dailysexchaircunnicum>Make her come with tour tongue</dailysexchaircunnicum> (typo)
<nightsneakanaloops>La sodomiser</nightsneakanaloops> (french text)

I also saw Yatsumi's daily anal event has french menu text but I couldn't find the exact file where this is set for the English version.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
any one please provide me walkthrough of this game
I googled ´´glassix walkthrough´´ which only took a few seconds, and found a link to an attachment with a walkthrough dated 17.3.2018(in the top left corner of the pdf). But links are fickle things, so I just attached it also.

You're welcome(if it's accurate) :)

PS. Do let me know if you're already found it yourself.

Reactions: rdblev

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I googled ´´glassix walkthrough´´ which only took a few seconds, and found a link to an attachment with a walkthrough dated 17.3.2018(in the top left corner of the pdf). But links are fickle things, so I just attached it also.

You're welcome(if it's accurate) :)

PS. Do let me know if you're already found it yourself.
I don't know where you found it, but that's the exact one I posted in this thread a few days ago!

Until the new Walkthrough is finished, you may use this PDF-File which I made of the latest available Version:

kekmedaddy186

Oct 7, 2017
The unlock button for the gallery seems to crash my game. Should I give it more than 5 mins for it to run or should I just get a fresh copy?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Oh mah gah! Can't wait to try make my obedient little dolls try their new clothing! :D

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes