1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Saves of 0.23 are compatible with 0.24?

Sure the saves won't update, I'm just asking if it's possible to update already and not losing the save file.

I'm really thinking in being Patron, the maker keeps releasing new versions constantly, he deserves it.

edit: btw I don't know if this was fixed on this release, but I remember when exiting the Southside station the sound was the subway sound instead the doors one, like it happens on other stations.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Great update, the school outfits were good, but the new ones are on another level, the game is starting to feel much more alive the last two or three updates. I also like the scenes with bgs, they are much better than the floating models from before, even if unpractical for day-to-day scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for @Daedolon

And the .24 walkthrough in pdf with a few missing scenes added. I forgot to add Emiri's gangbang in the bar, but can't be bothered to edit again.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
shame there still isnt more content for fujiko yet
I would prefer something at the Airport, basicly you nearly have 0 reasons to go there at the moment. Same for countryside, but it's understandable at the moment.

Maybe some Fujiko event where she goes to the airport to receive a lecture speaker would be fun. I dunno.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Saves of 0.23 are compatible with 0.24?

Sure the saves won't update, I'm just asking if it's possible to update already and not losing the save file.

I'm really thinking in being Patron, the maker keeps releasing new versions constantly, he deserves it.

edit: btw I don't know if this was fixed on this release, but I remember when exiting the Southside station the sound was the subway sound instead the doors one, like it happens on other stations.
Yes, save file were always compatible. Only some small patch tweaks were not applied correctly but it didn't prevent players from using older versions save files.

Also, just so you know, I've been working on Glassix for more than 2 years now with 1 version released each month without fail (only the Artificial intelligence version took me 2 months since it was more complicated) and I do plan to finish the game. We're actually focusing on implementing all the missing features which should have been in game since the beginning but which I delayed since patrons wanted more H scenes at the beginning and I needed more patrons support at that time ^^ I think Glassix is one of the H game available here with the most H content.

For becoming a patron it's always helpful :p I was trying to find some way to make things cheaper for patrons while still being able to get enough money from it to live. Basically, quantity over quality. Right now, it's thanks to 10$ patrons that I can get enough money to live but at the same time, it's unfair to them since the game is pirated all over the web. So I was thinking to change the goal of the campaign, for example, if the campaign reaches a certain amount which would be more than what I need to live, I'd lower all the rewards by one tier, meaning the current 10$ reward would become available for 5$ and the rest would move too. This means most patrons would lower their pledges and the goal would have to be reached once more with more patrons at lower tier. When reaching it again, I'd lower it again and this, until all the 10$ rewards become available to 1$ patrons. I was wondering if the game was fully available at 1$ right away, maybe I would get enough patrons. For example, SummerTime Saga as 10000+ patrons with ~3$ average pledge. If I could get like 3000 or 4000 patrons at 1$, that would be enough for me to live while making it fair for patrons.
So as somebody who is thinking about pledging, what do you think about this? How much were you considering pledging? if all my content was available at 1$, would you be more inclined to support me?

Great update, the school outfits were good, but the new ones are on another level, the game is starting to feel much more alive the last two or three updates. I also like the scenes with bgs, they are much better than the floating models from before, even if unpractical for day-to-day scenes.

And for @Daedolon

And the .24 walkthrough in pdf with a few missing scenes added. I forgot to add Emiri's gangbang in the bar, but can't be bothered to edit again.
Thanks for the bug reports! I didn't try all girls new outfits since there were too many but it should have worked since it's normally a simple image loading. I'll check what's happening for next patch.
For the new blowjobs, CarpeNoctem is going to add a new version for the restricted girls. The idea was to make them feel more different depending on their personality.

shame there still isnt more content for fujiko yet
This is because Fujiko has not been voted to be completed yet so there won't be content for her yet (unless she appears as guest star in other girls events). Right now, CarpeNoctem still has to finish Kristina level 4 because she was required for the harem path. Moreover, we're currently focusing on wrapping up the game right now to have all the basic features and commands available which also takes most of our time. So Fujiko will still have to wait until she gets voted for in a future poll.

Maxo

Sep 23, 2017
Picking Hikari twice in the strip bar doesn't trigger the last part with Rin and Emiri Debug
I just hope that I understand I use google trad to explain

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Picking Hikari twice in the strip bar doesn't trigger the last part with Rin and Emiri Debug
I just hope that I understand I use google trad to explain
Works for me, to complement, change the steps 14-18 for that (basically remove the line and fix the numbers).

@Daedolon the issue in Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to trigger when I wait one hour after the morning class, it creates several path finding error logs, I'll put the debug file in case it helps. It also has the logs for the error with Emiri night encounter.

The missing underwear is consistent for all sexy clothing, so I thought maybe it was intentional, the sexy underwear shows properly under normal clothing or as main outfit, but neither set of underwear shows with the sexy outfits as main.

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
In the secretbook 3/3, the scene ended after entering the mansion, i checked the files, wasn't there supposed to be more scenes?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
In the secretbook 3/3, the scene ended after entering the mansion, i checked the files, wasn't there supposed to be more scenes?
Yeah, there is, I didn't get any errors with Kumiko, Helped Kristina, did the Ritual, got the info.

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
Yeah, there is, I didn't get any errors with Kumiko, Helped Kristina, did the Ritual, got the info.
actually I only watch it in the gallery and it stopped as soon as i enter the mansion,, so if i actually want to see it, I have to play it normally.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Works for me, to complement, change the steps 14-18 for that (basically remove the line and fix the numbers).

@Daedolon the issue in Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to trigger when I wait one hour after the morning class, it creates several path finding error logs, I'll put the debug file in case it helps. It also has the logs for the error with Emiri night encounter.

The missing underwear is consistent for all sexy clothing, so I thought maybe it was intentional, the sexy underwear shows properly under normal clothing or as main outfit, but neither set of underwear shows with the sexy outfits as main.
For the missing underwear, this is normal. I'm currently working on a proper layer feature to display underwear below the top cloth but due to some quirks, I had to delay this feature. We took the images of the sexy clothes and normal clothes without underwear so they currently don't display. But once the feature is completed, the underwear and cloth layers will appear properly above the naked layer. This reduces the numbers of clothing combination images required to display the cloth + underwear selected.

For the pathing bug, I'll check what's happening, thanks for the log. I'll update this debug info because it's actually missing the girl and the time in game it happened to make it easier for me to reproduce.

actually I only watch it in the gallery and it stopped as soon as i enter the mansion,, so if i actually want to see it, I have to play it normally.
A bug with the replay feature I guess. I'll check this asap.

Is it possible to change MC's name for current saves or do you need to start over?
You can. First open your old save and save it again to update its content. Then open your save file located in the saves folder and search for "mcname" (without the quotes) and change to whatever you want.

Actually, the underwear and mc name info you reported/asked here had already been detailled in the posts for Patrons ;)

Reactions: Tehemai

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Capacitor : Hey man, I've updated the Linux version for the game to the latest version available and with the loader info, I was wondering if you could try to launch the game to get the path using by the engine on a Linux OS. Maybe we could solve the issue without having to move all the files with your script. You should be able to launch it without the other folders just to get the launcher info. Once you get the path info, if it's accessible, try to move the folders from the windows version to what's indicated and hopefully, it'll work.

Linux version :

If anybody has a Mac and would like to test this new version too, here is the zip :

Mac version :

Here too, just launch the game to know the path where the game will look for the game then get the data, bgs, scenes and characters folders from the windows version and put them in the folder indicated in the loader. Hopefully, it'll work on Mac too :x

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so i have been off of this game for quite a long time would anyone know if there are plans for more clothing options in the future ? i absolutely love games where you are allowed to change the clothes of characters

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes